Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gOpXt30kZCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is Sofia Coppola a one hit wonder?

That would imply she actually made a good film

>Lost in Translation
>Not good

What kind of movies do you like?

scar jo was 17 when she filmed this. i had no idea.

Wtf really? She looks easily 24-26

Only 50% of the movie was ScarJo's underage panty-clad ass. What did Sofia mean by this?

>What kind of movies do you like?

Th..the... works... of Wes Andersen?

They're pretty good senpai. I like them too.

>Ywn roam the streets of tokyo with your prime scarjo gf

“Sofia Coppola likes any guy who has what she wants. If she wants to be a photographer she’ll fuck a photographer. If she wants to be a filmmaker, she’ll fuck a filmmaker. She’s a parasite just like her fat, pig father was.”
—Vincent "Our Guy" Gallo

that ending: youtube.com/watch?v=gOpXt30kZCw

just like honey. always gets me.

>It took some time to convince Scarlett Johansson that a lingering shot of her bottom, encased in sheer, pink pants, was categorically the only way that director Sofia Coppola could open Lost in Translation, officially the hottest film of next year. Johansson had reservations. 'I really didn't want to do the sheer underwear,' she says. She's not being coy about it. Coy isn't in her repertoire. It doesn't go with her voice, which is low, sardonic, fag-filled. 'I told Sofia. I said, I'll wear underwear, if it isn't sheer. I had to wear underwear, like, the whole movie. It became very easy for me to trounce around in my underwear, in front of a large group of Japanese men. A skill I probably won't utilise again, admittedly. But sheer... sheer was... different.'

>Coppola talked Johansson round. She wanted sheer pink underwear. She'd written precisely those pants into the script. She knew which brand she wanted. Coppola's an aesthete. These kind of things aren't negotiable. And in the end, after Coppola had modelled the pants personally, and Johansson had admired the way they looked on her director's minuscule frame, she agreed.

im not surprised, especially that they describe her as an aesthete. she definitely worships style over substance. her only film that i would say balances that is Lost in Translation.

girls just really want to be sluts.

Good looking people in general want to be sluts.

it's amazing to me how girls always shun the idea when asked directly but take the first opportunity to dress like an absolute slut(theme parties, carnival, etc)

Girls who dress like sluts get treated like shit by other girls, so they don't usually do it unless they're in a position where it's more "accepted".

Guys on the other hand, can dress up however they want and nobody will judge them.

It's great being a guy.

I thought 'The Beguiled' was good

>Guys on the other hand, can dress up however they want and nobody will judge them.
lol yeah right. What planet are you living on?

This movie is shit, but Sofia Coppola is not a "one-hit wonder" as both "Somewhere" (2010) and "The Bling Ring" (2013) are pure kino.

>tfw you'll never experience sipping whisky and smoking a cigar in a modern bar as they all ban smoking inside.

You're a fucking Moron. GTFO this board, fagot.

what the shit, her character is certainly 22-23. she definitely fits that profile.