U jelly

u jelly

Other urls found in this thread:

kenru.net/movies/2017-18_academy_screeners.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't give a care about super hero movies famalam I would trade that for the cheapest mc donalds burger that is on the menu

Not really I already watched it for free

what quality are screeners?

Usually not that great, the versions that get leaked usually are exactly how the supplied screeners look aside from blocking burned in names/timecodes etc. They deliberately use shitty unmastered DVD versions.

>watching screeners
>ever

Give us some quality Hela .webms.

why would people who decide the awards watch a shitty version of that film

Though actually I see this year a bunch of films have been sent out as Bluray rather than DVD. Blade Runner 2049, Call Me By Your Name, Lady Bird, Phantom Thread & The Florida Project leaking in HD before Christmas would be great.

What awards would capeshit ever win?

vfx
costume design

For critics etc its so they can watch the film again, they've seen in a proper screening alredy so don't mind watching it in shitty quality. For things like the Academy its worth it to try get members to even fucking see the film, most won't ever even open the screeners or pawn them off. They put shitty quality in there as they KNOW it's going to get leaked every year anyway.

Forgot screener list: kenru.net/movies/2017-18_academy_screeners.html

You know the people who vote don’t actually watch any of the movies, right. They vote for Jewish reasons. For instance, Spielberg wins every time he makes a movie and so does Meryl Streep.

>phantom thread
>12/14
Leak when?

GONNA NEED THAT LEAK OP

CM8 will wait until after Christmas until it leaks, they got a pile of heat for leaking Hateful Eight before release so play it safe now.

thats why la la land didnt win

The bulk of people in the Academy only vote along what they think they "should" vote. It's why the "Oscars So White" is actually worth doing as it's not really about "diversity" but trying to get rid of the massive amount of 80 year old sound designers or whatever that don't give actually fuck about the films and only vote each year to keep the membership.

>this is the first Taika Waititi film to get an awards campaign

Fuck that

>awards consideration for technical categories like VFX, cinematography, sound design, etc
>here's a DVD

What do the studios mean by this?

post one image to see how shitty the quality is

You don't need to vote to keep membership
It's for life

Hunt for the Wilderpeople got a push for Best Score it seems but the US distributor is pretty small so likely didn't have the cash to push it like Marvel can as an afterthought.

I hope Thor wins an irrelevant Oscar while Wonder Woman gets NOTHING and American mainstream media starts crying again about it being snubbed