Mary sue

mary sue

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_yk7K8-HnfI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2tNK0Zq1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

like 30 years of assassin training so no

/thread

Also his dog died (and wife) in the beginning you dumb twat. Ray would have saved BB8 effortlessly and taken down every assassin. Also cured cancer in Kylo if he had it.

>Calling me a dumb twat for agreeing that he is not a Mary Sue, and the point you just made.
I like your style.

Yeah, how about no:
youtube.com/watch?v=_yk7K8-HnfI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2tNK0Zq1A

shia beef in indiana jones 4 is a mary sue
that was penned by georg lucas btw

How? He was one of the greatest assassins before the film started. A Mary Sue would be a girl with 16 hours of training beating him.

Its almost like an OP protagonist is a cliche in action movies or something.

kek

>Expecting anything less from a movie who's only plot device is, you killed my dog and stole my car.
John wick does not need to be anything more then a bad ass, the movies are just fun shootem up movies. If you go into a john wick movie expecting super deep and moving plot, you are retarded.

Woah, just like every other action movie protag? You don't say.

this

Not even close

He's shown to be extremely well trained and very talented, but he is by no means a mary sue

>gets the shit kicked out of him right at the start
>is constantly tagged by random mooks throughout the movie, and is even nearly killed by one, forcing him to give up his chase at the club
>has great aim, but not perfect; can't hit his target with a pistol when said target is sprinting full-pelt at the other side of the nightclub
>is so fucking tired and beaten at the end of the movie he nearly gets killed by a fat russian who hasn't been in a real fight for decades

He also struggles through some scenes, he isn't wiping the floor off everyone without a sweat.

Keanu... Awesome movie in a suit
Wonder if ghetto violence would be so bad if everyone had the Italian tailor??

No. It's established that he has had a long career in assassinations. He's had time to hone his craft. A Mary Sue John Wick would be if he was a literal who who just picked up a gun and started popping off

Isn't him being invincible the point?

you need some medical attention

sorry but that is Kea nu.
he has lived and honed his skills for hundreds of years.

>he has experience thats why he can take down 1000000000000000 people with a pistol

He has experience with guns and killing, so is good at that
Mary Sue has experience with sand, so is good at everything

you're a retard

>sand

>Mary Sue has experience with sand, so is good at everything

kek

>Mary Sue
>loses to Reek
>loses to a woman
>gets run over by a car
>struggles to beat an old man

If we all had the Italian tailor thereā€™d be a lot more stylistic gang violence.

I take back everything, the new movies are pottery perfection.

>wife dies
>dog gets murdered
>actually had to train himself for many years to gain his abilities
>gets the shit beaten out of him many times
>loses his entire way of life at the end of the 2nd film
Disney shills are retarded

John Wick would have actually been killed by that sumo Assassin in the sequel without a gun.

He's not unstoppable, and is prone to bloodlusted rages instead of thinking things through.

Kino Sue

if you diversity soy boy this movie i'm going to bomb hollywood