What the FUCK was his problem?

What the FUCK was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Snoke
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Palpatine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A Lightsaber to the lower abdomen

Nobody knows and since they killed him off we won’t ever know

Also light. It showed off whatever the fuck happened to him.

2 movies in we don't know and, subsequently, don't care.

he was just an evil wizard because the fantasy movie for babies needed an evil wizard. just like the evil wizard in "return of the jedi".

Maybe Snoke is Tarkin?

Basically it will be another case of 99% of the characters ambitions and goals are stuck in some compliment guide book.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FACE?

It's explained in the book

his problem was a poorly written villian without a background story. even the soyboy redhead had more background than this old fuck

vagene throat

Kinda like fett

>white
>male

Those are the two main problems.

Fett was just a gun for hire.

Snoke is/was the grand leader of an entire militaristic galactic empire

he is the villain, do you want three hour long boring movie explaining how he became one?

What about the emporer, we knew nothing about him.

Never gonna find out now thanks DUDE SUBVERSION LMAO.

He lost too much Gold.

He literally represents the Miami Trump voters
the scripts oozes lefty butthurt, and inclusion agenda

who?
how did you start a thead without a picture?

You know he's the fucking emperor. They built him in ESB and ANH before introducing him. His death is tge climax of the whole series.

He lost his genitalia in an unfortunate smelting accident

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Snoke
vs.
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Palpatine

anybody got a webm of him getting killed? mate is telling me it was comedy gold.

He will return

...who dies at the end of the trilogy at the cost of the life of one of the two most major characters. Snoke's death was the definition of anticlimactic.

why the fuck is he wearing a gold robe?

But snoke dies in the 2nd movie to solidify the place of the main antagonist and confirm that he is in fact exactly that and irredeemable. It’s not very different if we’re being honest.

I wish they'd at least explained what happened to him to make him all fucked up like that. I'm one of those people who don't think Snoke's actually dead though but 2 movies in and JJ set to come back makes me think that by the end of the trilogy we still won't know what his deal is.

Right now the best theory I can come up with is that the Force has some kind of auto-balancing thing going on, so as Luke became stronger in the good side of the Force it made Snoke become stronger in the dark side. This is also why Rey has such strong force powers for no good reason, because Kylo started growing really strong in the dark side so it needed to balance that out.

Please keep in mind that I don't like this theory but it's the only one that actually makes any sense at this point.

How much of that information is in the OT though?

His appearance was selected by a hack director based on the design kinda looking cool and Abrams knowing he wouldn't really have to explain shit, someone else would think of something and he could just approve it in some comic book that like 10% of the fans will read.

Rian was made aware of all the fan theories circulating online after TFA. In an effort to WHOADUDE us all out of our expectations he just eliminated him with no further explanation. It might have succeeded if literally every second of this movie wasn't complete poodoo.

Honestly if it was Rian's idea to kill him off, he did the right thing. I'd rather cut Snoke out now than have some Palpatine 'final showdown' retread in the last film.

None. We didn’t even have the internet when that shit came out. All this shit is people being biased. I don’t like snoke and I think he’s a shit character, but suddenly pretending like the emperor wasn’t as one note as snoke until return and the prequels is just hypocrisy.

The film itself seemed to suggest that when Snoke was monologuing at Kylo. Something on the lines of "as you grew more powerful, so too did a champion of the light". Whilst its not the best one, it's the best explaination for why the Sith were so powerful in the past compared to the Jedi, given there were so few of them, and the Dark Side had to equal the light.

You look like you're in need of guidance. Would you like one of these pamphlets?

Damn, if nothing else TLJ is probably about as close as the movies will ever come to pushing the idea of a Kreia-type grey Jedi.

>Character who is either personally present or at least mentioned in every single film
>Character who is not present or mentioned at all until the seventh film
This shit's going to be the new "Luke was a Mary Sue too", isn't it?