"The First Order is Problematic™!"

>"The First Order is Problematic™!"

"The DARK side of the Force??!!..."

>um no, sweetie, I won't tell you my plan.
*sips tea

What’s her text policy?

>Implying we should take an old woman with purple hair seriously

her body her choice sithlord

Wait... is this the actual dialogue?

Space fashion, earth rules don't apply
Maybe it's her natural colour and all

What kind of admiral wears a cocktail dress to a space war?

>she has purple hair so she's an SJW self insert
You guys are boring. She was one of the few good characters in the movie.

>who is mon mothma

this so fills me with rage

>somewhere, someone decided her costume fit for a ballroom made sense on a battleship
>someone else told them it was horseshit for obvious reasons and they went ahead with it anyway

It's a clear fucking SJW dog whistle because they're usually the ones pouring the most money into these temporary "progressive" and globalist-backed coorporate crazes

She was the worst part of that movie.

Admiral Tubblr btfo.

I hate this character and the movie as much as the next guy, but her outfit is just as retarded as Mon Mothma's.

She looked like some sort of priestess or aristocrat, as opposed to the cat lady tumblrina in the OP.

(((they))) would not be making movies if it meant portraying strong white masculine male heroes.

which is the whole reason everyone goes to see movies. they're bed time stories. we want to see the hero slay the dragon and rescue the damsel because then he gets to sleep with the damsel. if the damsel is the hero who slays the dragon then who gets to sleep with her? how does that even work?

i think hollywood was failing before they went down this track though to be honest. I think if the money was good they wouldn't be messing with the formula, but I definitely think they are going to find when they go to other markets, like china, india whatever. they're going to find that those people dont want to see chinks on the silver screen either they want to see what people just like us because white people are the most beautiful. and no one wants to see mcfeminism inserted into things either they want to see the same heroic archetypes that have been a part of our ancient consciousness as humanity since time immemorial.

This is kind of like the Hugo Boss Nazi syndrome.

The First Order is just fucking cooler when you have dumb cunts like this running around. In the original trilogy only Vader was really particularly cool, most of the Imperial officers were just stuffy British guys and not particularly flashy, though their ships and stormtroopers and whatnot were obviously considered cool aside from the aiming bit... But those are the troops.

Now the First Order are literally /fa/ Nazis and who the fuck wouldn't prefer them aesthetically?

>all black outfits
>sick Kylo Ren costume
>even General Cux at least has a cool outfit
vs
>Apeman
>quipping Guatemalan Jew
>purple haired "um no sweetie" tumblr librarian
>shovel faced not-Chinawoman

"May the FORCE be with you??!!....... RAAAAAAAPE!!!"

Her outfit makes as much "sense on a battleship" as hers though. Also cat lady tumblrina's dress could go for an aristrocrat too.

>not a single white male in team good guys
>literally everybody in team bad guys are white men

They're not even trying to hide it

>Um ackshully, Luke is representative of toxic, heteronormative masculinity. Light sabers are on obvious substitute for small penises and Luke is certainly a virgin. My colored hair makes me unique and better than men.

>authoritarian, practically minded commander
>SJW dog whistle because she has purple hair
yawn

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
Reminds me of this. If you unironically try and compare Mon Mothma's outfit and general aesthetic to the dumb cunt in the OP you are a fucking retard or a shill.

>practically minded
>doesn't tell anyone her plan causing a great big fuck up as well as putting everyone at risk unnecessarily
>standard military procedure to relay intent
you're a shill or a brainlet

Mon Mothma was a political leader not military.

> practically minded
> doesn't explain plans to high-ranking officers, leading to a mutiny

She's a retarded character.

Mon Mothma was a civilian leader dipshit.

>doesn't explain plans to high-ranking officers
>doesn't tell anyone her plan
She doesn't tell Poe her plan. Poe. Because he was demoted by Leia.

The moment I saw her on screen that's where I know this is the SJW bullshit they're forcing into this franchise. People in Star Wars have purple hair but hers, idk, something about her rubs me the wrong way and screams Tumblards and SJWshitters.

Mon Mothma looked like some form of traditional/ceremonial female leadership gown from her home planet. Purple haired woman just looks like a wine-drinking mom in an unhappy marriage.

It has been obvious since TFA that they're just pandering to the faggot SJW crowd since those manchildren and gaymurgurls are the only adults who will watch it. The kids don't give a fuck as long as they get lightsabers and explosions.

the moment I saw her on screen was the moment I realized Trump is about to be impeached.

She acted in a non-SW way, it was like her scenes were taken from another movie. Took me out of the movie immediately.

Obviously a tumblr insert. Her lines can be translated as

- FUCK MEN
- FUCK DRUMPF
- WE ARE THE RESISTANCE BLM FRIENDS

>Because he was demoted by Leia
From Commander to Captain. And considering the plan was "there's a planet nearby and we're just gonna go chill on it since they won't look at our escape vessels" it surely shouldn't be on that much of a need-to-know basis that you can't tell a Captain.

Listen, the whole movie was fucking retarded. I'm not defending the movie as a whole. If lightspeed kamikaze was an option from the start why didn't they just do that while their medical and other ships still had fuel and everyone was still alive? We can debate the formalities of made-up military hierarchies all day and night and not get anywhere. The facts we get from the movie are:
-Poe took a pyrrhic victory against the First Order sacrificing the entire bombing fleet and all the lives of those onboard by directly disobeying orders from his CO (at the time Leia)
-She, like Leia, values the lives of the Resistance fighters more than minute victories against an enormously larger foe
-The recently demoted Poe approaches his newly appointed CO demanding to know plans for the survival of the entire resistance
-She rightly tells him to fuck off
-But she's an SJW self insert because of her hair colour
What an absolutely fucking retarded projection of your own insecurities.

was there any human with colored hair in either the originals or the prequels?

>being so triggered by BASED rebel scum dressing however they want

there were only 3 female humans in all 3 originals (besides Jabba's whores)

nigga that was my first post in this thread, I said nothing about her being an SJW insert or about her at all. I just said it was stupid that she didn't tell anyone the plan, not even after the mutiny when Poe was pointing guns at the resistance members whose lives she values so much.

Nah, not when she could have prevented entire subplots from screwing the rebels over by being open with her plan.

>follow my orders

What orders?

>ramming speed!
>yes ma’am!
>did you just assume my gender, shitlord?

nuwars is bestwars