How did she know how to swim?

How did she know how to swim?

uhm sweetie, girls can swim, get over it

Uhm, because she's awesome and you stink. Gosh, how is this so hard to understand?

I hadn't even thought of that.

Because the force is female, user

Because white people are built to swim. I'd be more surprised if Finn swam.

She didn't swim, she propelled herself through the watery medium using the Force.

why was her costume so un/fa/ in 8? ops fit looks way better

wow i never expected such misoginy

swimming is easy if you're not a brainlet

Does she really? I remember her saying something incredibly retarded like "I didn't know that much water existed" when she sees a lake in TFA.

She just used the Force to levitate up.

A better question: where did she get this new outfit? It's different from the one she was using when she got to the planet and different from her scavenger one.

Well, she lived all her life in a DESERT planet. It's a pretty good question actually.

Because she's a human. You either sink or swim. No in-betweens.

Ebin bait.

why is she so qt though

Luke, have I ever told you about Rey? Within hours of learning about the Force, Rey will have unparallelled mind control capabilities, she will pick up a lightsaber for the first time in her life and will proceed to overpower and defeat an adept force user trained for years by the wisest living light and dark force users in the galaxy. Then she will track you down to a remote island to pester you about giving her your guidance. If you refuse, she will wait until you turn your back and start beating you with a stick. She might also try to flirt with your murderous nephew or pull a lightsaber on you if she gets angry. Then she will confront Snoke's personal guard and easily dispatch them before using the Force to lift objects in a manner you or your father never could. All of this in less than a week and with no lightsaber training. She could also swim despite living on a desert planet for her whole life. I don't know where her incredible powers come from, as her parents were a common pair of drunks who sold their daughter for drinking money. They weren't good parents, and she isn't a good friend.

not baiting, did she have multiple costumes in 8? I just remember the one I posted looking like shit

Mouth always open in every scene. c'mon daisy wtf.

She lived on a desert planet all her life, never seen a pool probably. And even a pool is nothing like a sea where the waves will splash you around.

you forgot to mention her language skills, her piloting skills and her engineering skills, you old fool.

What's the force?

i miss her lewd armpits

Because her first name is Mary and her last name is Sue

Wizard did it

I love old ben pasta.