Holy shit, even normies hate it. Is this the worst case of bought reviews ever?

Holy shit, even normies hate it. Is this the worst case of bought reviews ever?

>even normies hate it
if you believe that you really must be a Sup Forumsfaggot.

Fake news
It already been confirmed to be an organised smear campaign by Sup Forums alt-righters and Russia
Nice try though

Your flooding of the audience score with fake negative reviews doesn't matter

You really think those brain dead morons could gather enough people to not only make the vote that low, but keep it that low?

THE real question is : who will be the first critic to break their silence and admit to being bribed by Disney ?

Star Wars is exclusively for children now, and if children enjoy it, that's fine. The prequel trilogy was pretty much for children too.

>Implying you need an organized effort
>Implying this is anything new

>gather enough people
>what are fake accounts

lol how new are you 500 of them is more than enough

Either this or Ghostbusters feminazi edition.

For children? With all those people dying and body pieces flying around?

You people are retarded. You really think Sup Forums is behind this? It couldn't be that the movie didn't live up to expectations and this is the end result?

>movies are supposed to cater to retarded fan theorists who thought that Snoke was Plagueis and Luke should have had an anime battle

I know for a fact that Sup Forums was brigading it when it was around 60% just to get it down to 56% for the meme and yes it's Sup Forums and people who think exactly like Sup Forums

Can you stop with this shitty "AAH IT WAS Sup Forums" falseflagging narrative? We can't even agree about waifus and can't get more than 100 people in the same thread, how the fuck can we suddenly make this organized effort?

Wow the evil trolls managed not only to fake the Rotten Tomato reviews, but the metacritic reviews as well!

They even lowered the reviews on the French review aggregator!

Damn russian trolls!

>movies are supposed to be good

kek

The score was falling down less than 24 hours after release, people were voting even before seeing the movie and even here on Sup Forums anons were arguing that it was ok because "we saw the spoilers and webms"

You dont need an organized effort, the hivemind will do that for you

Wow that was quick.

Ummmm sweetie it's the french alt-right

NOOO IT WAS THE RUSSIANS, THE HACKER Sup Forums BOTTED THE REVIEWS AAAAAAH

>Well, well, well, what do we have here? Is that a negative opinion of a Disney IP? No on my watch ;)

Nasty Sup Forums and their russian butt buddies right?

it has A cinemascore, so no they don't hate it. If they did it would have B, which is bad for a blockbuster

>implying it wasn't russians

I guess one nuke wasn't enough.

>Niggers are retarded.jpg
shocking

yeah Disney is so triggered over having the second biggest box opening in recorded history and raking in a billion dollars from Porg merchandise alone

Yeah, the PT was for children. The new ones are for manchildren

But they are triggered though. There was a time transformers made billions. Was still hated on by everyone.

It Comes at Night and A Ghost Story are fucking terrible

You just wait, in a week people will stop buying tickets and burn down the cinemas, WE WON ONLY A COMMUNIST TUMBLRKIKE WOULD DISAGREE

Then what's the problem? If they're not then why are you shilling for them? Are you doing it for free?

> PT are for children
what part of attack of the Clones and REvenge of the Sith is for Children.All Annie does is butchers younglins and Japanese people and arabs in those films

kek

they aren't triggered you're triggered. Normal people all liked it

>Justice league gets good audience score but low critic score
>HHAHA! IT'S OVER! DC BTFO!!!! LOOK AT THE CRITIC SCORE!!!

>TLJ gets high critic score but low audience score
>HAHAHA! IT'S OVER! LOOK AT THE AUDIENCE SCORE! IGNORE THE CRITIC SCORE!!!!

BvS also had a good first weekend, wait for the second and third week for the lack of legs by word of mouth

>he thinks his blatant falseflagging isn't obvious

>film """"""""""critics"""""""""" BTFO

Open up your eyes song alone deserves the 90%

Yes.

My college friends (who all loved TFA and R1, got stoned and saw it multiple times, play battlefront) said it was horrible.

it all depends on the legs the movie has, if it has healthy drops over the next weeks, you'll know this score was rigged.

>People shit on something for stupid reasons
>Get told that the reasons are stupid
>HURRR U R PAID SHILL!!!!

you're retarded if you think anyone would waste his time to create 100 fake account to downvote a retarded franchise

the critic score is what counts. Audiences are fucking retarded. Especially Star Wars autistes who would have hated it no matter what

> you're retarded if you think anyone would waste his time to create 100 fake account to downvote a retarded franchise

I think it was made too obvious when "critics" are calling it THE BEST STAR WARS SINCE EMPIRE. I mean for fuck's sake the movie was an uneven mess.

normies don't spam rt

BvS was actually projected for $190+ mil opening, but it fell hard after Friday due to WoM

>Sup Forums alt-righters and Russia

No. It all depends on which score the retards on here can use to claim a movie was shit.

They pick and choose while ignoring the higher score, simply because they want to paint a picture of a movie being a failure.

This time they are conveniently ignoring the fact that TLJ is doing really well at the box office as well.

It's not for stupid reasons. The film is too flawed to deserve more than a 60%. If you can't understand why then you are either stupid or a shill.

This is actually a great film

It's a masterpiece

More than 60%? Oh right, you retards spam the score but don't even know what it means

>Sup Forums managed to spam RT with ~50,000 negative reviews and lower the score to below prequel levels in three days despite the fact that literally everyone else on the planet absolutely LOVED the movie
Damn, Sup Forums are pretty good.

>all these pathetic attempts to spin any narrative where TLJ isnt just a shit movie
fucking scary

I watched a ghost story at 3x speed with subs and it was still dragging. Fuck that film.

>ALL THE BOMBERS GOT BLOWN UP BY RICOCHET WOW
>WOOPS NEARLY LOST THE REMOTE, GACHA!
>THEY TRACKED US USING (((NEW TECHNOLOGY)))
>KYLO BEN IS GUNNA KILL HIS MOMMY
>NO HE WO-
>THE OTHER BAD GUYS WILL GACHA
>OOPS WE BLEW UP EVERY REBEL ALIEN CHARACTER INCLUDING ACKBAR, EXCEPT THAT ONE NEW ONE
>LEIA USES SPACE MAGIC WHILE UNCONCIOUS, CGI AND ACTUALLY DEAD IRL
>HAHA BASED HOLOGRAM LADY NOSCOPING NIGGAS ON de_tatooine
>WE NEED TO GO TO VEGAS PLANET TO GET ROD STEWART
>HAHA THEY HAVE GREYHOUNDS HOW MUCH LIKE US THEY ARE
>BLACK KID AND HIS RED HEAD GIRLFRIEND, YAAS KILL THOSE WHITE GENES
>HAHA HE PUT COINS IN THE ROBOT
>HAHAHAHA THE ROBOT IS NOW SHOOTING THE COINS OUT WITH A COIN GUN
>OMG HE JUST BLEW OUT THE SMOKE ON HIS FAKE GUN WITH HIS FAKE BREATH HAHA XXXFUGGEN D XS

>OMG THIS ISLAND HAS M I N I O N S?? XMAS PREZZIES FOR THE KIDDOS!

>DUDE WE CAN TOUCH TIPS THROUGH THE K O S M O S

>AHAH HES DRINKING BOOB CUM AND ITS G R E E N THAT MEANS ITS SUPER G R O S S
>THE ISLAND SLAVE WOMEN ARE DRESSED EXACTLY LIKE COLONIALIST BLACK SLAVES, SHOOK
>HEY LOOK THE SHINY TROOPER AGAIN
>OH HEY IT DIED CAUSE THE GUY WAS RIGHT BEHIND HER FUKKEN HELL WHOA
>OMG SNOKE GOT TOKED
>OMG THEY SUDDENLY CAN'T USE THE FORCE WHEN FIGHTING THESE RED GUYS NOOO
>FUKKEN GHOST YODA USES THUNDERBOLT LOOK ITS FUKKEN YODA MAN YODA REMBR HIM THO BAD GRAPHIX DESU
>YES BURN THE BIBLE YAAAS
>LOOK A WALL
>OH NO THEY HAVE THE CANNON MADE SPECIFICALLY TO BREAK DOWN ALL THESE BIG WALLS PEOPLE HAVE
>WALLS DONT WORK REMBER GOY
>ALL BUT ONE OF THESE 13 RUSTBUCKETS BLEW UP OH NO WHATS GUNNA HAPPEN
>OMG LUKE HES FACING ALL THE BATTALIAN GETTIT BECAUSE EARLIER HE SAID HE WOULDNT BUT HES HERE WOW OMG

>OH MY FUCKING GOD IT WAS A RUSE WOW LUKES NOT EVEN HERE HES BLAZING IT ON PLANET WEEDLMAO

>WAIT NO LUKE JUST GOT KILLED BY DARTH AFTERFX

>Botting to get first post in every single fucking Star Wars thread

Oh the irony. Kill yourself.

Yeah, the notion is so absurd it's baffling how easily people are to believe it. Fucking Orwellian.

The movie isn't good. Just because you are incapable of seeing its numerous flaws doesn't mean others should ignore them for your sake. Get it through your dense head. Stop being in denial. The movie doesn't deserve a higher rating than it has. Check facebook comments, twitter posts, reddit, tumblr. People are vocally against the movie there too. If you think every bad thing in your life was done by some basement dwellers browsing an imageboard website, then you should get off the internet and take a breath of fresh air. Idiot.

is that supposed to be an argument?
maybe you 12 year old/neet have time to waste with that, but most people dont

>He still acts like this is hard

Breath of the Wild on Metacritic was in the exact situation despite the universal praise and market success, it just takes a few idiots taking their pop culture and shitposting too seriously

I bet you think "diversity is a strength" is a gospel truth, but can never articulate why.

>pg-13
>children
Literally pick one.

>le Cinemascore
Fuck off, Disney

>things that actually happened
Just like the “6 year old” who wrote to Hasbro to keep Rey in monopoly despite nobody wanting her

lol i didn't even see the movie, and clearly you don't know what the % on the site means

user I...

Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones also have A-. No idea why anyone would consider this site a reliable indicator.

>DARTH AFTERFX

pretty noice I'm using this

The lowest BotW dropped to was like 7.9, and that's honestly not a bad score for Zelda game that was basically just a big empty world with terrible combat. Waaaaaaaaay overpraised by reviewers.

Normies use IMDB to rate. That user rating is by star wars "fans".

>Star Wars is exclusively for children now
>now
It was always aimed at children

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you didn't see the movie and don't know what it did wrong, then why are you whinging about its rating? I don't fucking care how the voting or grading system works, why should I? Not even shills are as retarded as you.

It's almost like people like things that contrarian retards on Sup Forums don't like, how amazing!

I'm normal and I didn't like it.

Posting on Sup Forums doesn't make you niche, literally this website is about as well known as reddit or facebook

most people here are normal, normal people don't like it, which is why most people here don't like it

>He still acts like the two are comparable
Breath of the Wild came out 9 months ago and it less than 10,000 user reviews.
The Last Jedi came out less than a week ago and has over 100,000 audience reviews.
Don't be an idiot.

Literally all of the bad reviews are trolls. If Sup Forums et al didn't raid it, audience score would be around 90% like with The Force Awakens

>Having a negative opinion of this film is strictly prohibited, citizen.

>Breath of the Wild came out 9 months ago
>9 months
How the actual fuck? How do I stop wasting my life?

>it comes at night
>terrible
fuck off

>Fake news
Link to discord?
So, let me tell you about Sup Forums. If you flood the board with shitposting, you're not having an impact on the industry, you're just flooding the board with shit.

Definetly Trump & Putin using Sup Forums to raid RT.

Wow an 8 year old was yelling out shit in the theater? What horrible awful parenting. My 4 year old has been to 3 movies and never so much as asked a question. He also said the last Jedi was the worst movie he's ever seen in his short life. He asked
>why didn't Ben Ren notice Luke was welding (wielding lol kids) the blue saber that he just broke in half
He also asked why Luke would leave a map to his island if he went there to die and also was curious how he knew to stand outside waiting for the falcon if he cut himself off from the force and didn't even know Han was dead?

Sup Forumstard here.
I know for a fact that you lie. Why ? The happening was in /tv and there was only one thread on /pol mainly talking about the milkies and making fun of the whole franchise. Maybe a few guys did some shit, but how do you explain the exact same ratings (even lower in fact) on allocine, the french equivalent.
Lying butthurt little bitch.

>Hamill says he disagrees with everything about his character
>critics refuse to point out basic criticism that even average moviegoers can
>reddit, tumblr, facebook, Sup Forums and twitter stuck between hating and liking the movie
>youtube reviewers dislike it
but of course, you think
>IT WAS THE RUSSIANS, THE NAZIS, THE ALT RIGHT TROLLS, THE HAXOR Sup Forums, HOW CAN YOUR OPINIONS BE DIFFERENT TO OURS NOOOO
and proceed to plant your falseflags on a shitposting website and then try to present them as evidence.

These people are so fucking narrow-minded, I wish for another meteor.

That's because there is no slavic character. Fucking anti-slavic racists. Finn should be a slav.

>If you think every bad thing in your life was done by some basement dwellers browsing an imageboard website, then you should get off the internet and take a breath of fresh air
No different than idiots like you thinking any good score is done by shills.

Not in my habit to answer to balayant trolls but
>Muh pol
>Muh russians bot army
Here's the results in my country, stay mad tumblr.

This notion that kids don't like to see murder in movies is hilarious.
Are you guys that disconnected with the world? Did you all forget when you were young? As long as the deaths are not too graphical no one cares anymore, you have action movies showing at primetime on every channel and no one bats an eye.

Nobody on pol cared about this asinine capeshit for fatherless millenial failures.

She could type in "last jedi bad" on youtube and find hundreds of reviews from individuals talking about how shitty the movie is, but I guess she's happy staying in her groupthink bubble.

Well what do you call professional critics that are unable to point out the basic flaws of a movie? Either incompetent or paid off. Since no one in the movie industry is willing to point out their incompetence, they are either paid off or have a personal reason to avoid saying anything bad about the movie.

Blatant*
French and phoneposting don't mix well.
Here's the official critics notes for comparison.

And the score is not true:
If you do the math, the score should be around 2,3-2,5. They even fake that.
But yeah , its not the sites and the pro critics who put fake reviews but muh pol/tards and muh russians....