You guys loved Star Wars™: The Last Jedi™, right...

You guys loved Star Wars™: The Last Jedi™, right? I mean you're not racist trolls who hate it for its inclusive diversity, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91590726/#91594456
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91729891/#91731748
youtube.com/watch?v=fPmruHc4S9Q
boxofficemojo.com/search/?q=star wars&sort=gross&showpage=1&p=.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=r9C7Grxk4bU
youtube.com/watch?v=cwavkax8o3U
youtu.be/1FH-q0I1fJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not Claire too!

NOOO IT WAS THE TROLLS, THE RUSSIANS, THE HACKER Sup Forums, WHY DON'T YOU LOVE IT AGHHH

>Sup Forums sting
I missed the memo
Dafuq

>its

Yes, we only hate it because of race mixing, not because of gaping plot holes.

>grimes likes a shit film
woah no way

this is so pathetic

Nazis. Don't forget about Nazis

Just to get ahead of the Mouseketeer narrative on this, here's the false flag they planted to try and blame this on Sup Forums.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91590726/#91594456
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91729891/#91731748

Notice how completely out-of-place the posts are, and how they got absolutely no response besides mockery.

but when you are called out on the original trilogy having similar "plot holes" (a term which you autist retards use wrong btw) you turn right back to muh racemixing, muh jews, muh shills and your Sup Forums shows again

this site is the most pathetic hilarious shithole full of desperate, hopeless sadbrained faggots unable to enjoy anything

Except for all the folks who do hate it just because it's "SJW" because it happens to have a female protag and a diverse cast.

this
not a single thread goes buy without talks about 'jews', about 'shills', about 'womyn'

Its russia

RESIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST PUTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNN even though we LOOOOOOOOOVE COOOOOOOOOMUNSIM!!!

Or maybe people don't like that the movie is more focused on pulling the rug than giving anyone a backstory or not ruining Luke's entire character or giving Leia a good sendoff

It's because the force is female you shitlord. What don't you get? Are you manchildren so underdeveloped that the thought of a woman in SW triggers you that much?

I hope you realize the harm of campaigning against progressive moviemakers/artists/etc.

Even if you don't like their particular work for whatever reason, the right thing to do is to support those who promote good ideas in our society.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=fPmruHc4S9Q

I am convinced this board is trolling. There's no way you guys didn't actually like it. I'm just yet to see the master troll thread where the attack was coordinated

NOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

>3 retweets

this post will get more replies ffs, you must have searched for a while to find this little gem OP what a giant fag.

>ITT: paid shills attempt to gaslight Sup Forums

here's a secret Sup Forumstards:

the "shills" as you call them aren't here to change your political opinions or make you like the things you don't like. that is retarded and you are retarded for believing it

they are here to rile you up, make you hate everything, and send you off to posting wars on various social media platforms
this generates traffic which in turn generates money for their bosses

what you can do? vote with your wallet
trying to force your contrarian opinions on the internet only makes them more money
don't like star wars? don't support it.
that is your only strength as a consumer

>you must have searched for a while to find this little gem

Here’s a secret: calling people who’ve never posted on Sup Forums “Sup Forumstards” does not endear them to your cause.

I bet they are all so frustrated that there's no white guy publicly saying anything racist that they can jump on, even Sup Forums doesn't care about the black/chink kiss.

Apparently there is huge disgust over it in Asia, but they can't use that because it would be against their "only white people are racist" narrative.

>he doesnt know this same tweet picture has been used to start endless threads over the last few days

>implying Sup Forums isn't just Sup Forums talking about movies/series

>art is subjective
When will this meme end?

>> Trusting online polls to be A) secure, and B) rigorous, and C) representative of the actual movie-going audience.

I shiggy diggy doo.

burgers culturally illiterate, water wet

Who would have thunk Star Wars fatigue would be a honest thing, we better make 30 more different Star Wars movies in the expanded universe!

Please be excited for the Hon Solo film, Bobba Fett, Obi Wan, and so on!

I know right? I can't believe Sup Forums didn't tell Sup Forums about this plan.

don't boomers realise Sup Forums is like half the population of millennials? they all browse either here or reddit, and reddit doesn't like the move much either

I'm racist russian troll hacker though, so no Star Wars™: The Last Jedi™ for me.

I fell asleep about halfway into the film.

I have never fell asleep at the theater before.

Sure you did buddy. Crawl out of your mommies basement okay buddy? Crawl to your grave.

I think Ariel Pink said it best.

kek disney shills SEETHING

>Join the #RESISTANCE
>by donating money to the world's largest media conglomerate megacorporation!
Why is this allowed? Why does no one question this?

It made 400 million in three days. Meantime you and the other virgin white males are the laughing stock of the world.

>because it happens to have a female protag and a diverse cast

No one cares Daisy Ridley is the lead, it's the fact she is a pure Mary Sue in a series that has always had a sort of leveling up system when it comes to one's force powers etc. You don't just start out being able to do damn near everything better than anyone/everyone else. Odds are this was done to speed up her over all plot line. No one at Disney really cares about crafted a three film arc they just need everyone up level up as fast as possible and away we go.
The diverse case is a problem because they stunt cast ugly people. Replace the pan faced chick with a hot asian for example and no one would care. Also Disney squandered the chance to really do something unique with Luke's character. It's unheard of to be able to keep a series going for as long as Starwars has been cranking out films. So people were kind of expecting a damn near 40 year pay off and just did not get it.

Make fun of them blaming racist and Russia for any criticism of the movie. But blame any positive opinions on Disney shills.

Anyone else seeing some hypocrisy here?

You have serious issues If you can't discuss anything without delving into conspiracy's.

It was the hacker known as 4Chins.

Damn, yours are much better than mine

NOOO I'M IN CHARGE HERE

Literally all the bad guys are white men and not a single good guy. Fuck off.

Why didn't anyone tell me about the sting?
>Grimes

>It made money so it's good
just look at that:
boxofficemojo.com/search/?q=star wars&sort=gross&showpage=1&p=.htm

Holy shit, are you okay? You know you can sue Disney for money if you get PTSD from this.

My sympathy's with every while male who had to endure this.

>playing the rigged game

Piss off. Hollywood is an oligarchy, it can't be beaten through boycott.

I am actually a legitimate racist who hasn't seen it, but hates it based on its forced diversity.

>while male

You can post your epic meme images in your Sup Forums/Reddit circlejerk fringe club, but in the real world feminism has won and your white male hero has been humiliated and unveiled for the flawed being he is. Keep crying that you aren't represented as an infallible hero anymore and now women and minorities get representation too. It's beyond pathetic to see you loser virgins mad that a girl gets to be the hero for once. For fucking once and you throw your temper tantrums like babies. What a fucking embarrassment.

Shilling is not confined to politics. Call it viral marketing if shilling is not to your liking. Same difference.

Now fuck off Mouse-drone.

FUCK IT, IM OFF THE DISNEY SHILL TRAIN

>I want to make Star Wars for girls to broaden the market share
>Movie is still dark as fuck, full of lasers and explosions
>Little girls will love this
>Kids will love this
>All that nostalgia pandering
>Mommy who is this green midget?

What the fuck are these people doing

You're autistic too? The world just doesn't give you a break huh. I can't imagine getting through a day in your shoes.

Dont worry, i'm sure China will be all over "Star Wars: The First and Last BMAF"

Hi pajeet, how are you doing?

What if a black guy doesn't like it?
youtube.com/watch?v=r9C7Grxk4bU

No I hate it because it's an inconsistent lazy mess of a movie that shits on the lore built up by previous entries.

I couldn't give two shits about any of the new characters regardless of skin color or gender.

SHE CAUGHT US

SHUT IT DOWN

You russian spying
Alt right winging
Trump supporting
Woman hating
PoC berating
Fake news making
Star Wars hating

>theres no way somebody could have a different opinion from me

Grimes is kino
youtube.com/watch?v=cwavkax8o3U

Haven't seen TLJ yet, so reserving judgment as of now.

An actual opinion on the movie, what are you doing on Sup Forums? This place is for conspiracy's and shitting on womens and blacks.

>inconsistent lazy mess of a movie
Ill give you this one, but:
>that shits on the lore built up by previous entries

Is there really anything good left protecting, that hasn't been totally ruined already? When someone brings up the supposedly good lore in SW I always wonder what they are actually referring to. The first 3 had a good start to a universe, not much going on though, but after that I haven't seen anything interesting. I have in no way seen or read it all though.

Got any examples? Or what this movie did to shit on the lore?

youtu.be/1FH-q0I1fJY
Grimes has literally one good song and its the one with Brooke Nasty

Honestly I'm just seeing a lot of generally negative opinions without any specifics, which leads me to believe everyone on here has read the same negative review on Breitbart or something because this is a monoculture and they're just parroting what they read.

We might be better serviced by listing what we liked/didn't like about the film instead of stating an opinion with nothing concrete to support it.

You still alive user? Be very careful from now on

Ya ding-dong diddly seething ya soyboy.

>t. retard who hasn’t been in the other 2000 Soy Wars threads where multiple anons btfo this pile of horse shit

Russian here. I wouldn't put it past us. Our ma\en and women alike don't comprehend what is a female action hero character type rooted it and why would anyone come up with it. We ate up TFA because we didn't know what we were in for, but this one is sure to flop and the distributors are aware of this to the point that they din't even give it a promotional campaign over here.

>people don't like the movie because it has a horrible fucking story and shits on the previous films

THIS MOVIE WAS SO GOOD!! ONLY LOSER RACISTS THINK ITS BAD!! MOVE ASIDE BOYS, GIRLS ARE THE FUTURE.

I want off this ride.

Can't believe that is a real article..

He said, presenting nothing, because he has nothing, and is nothing.

This isn't anything new here though. Its pretty much how it always goes.

I enjoyed movie if I'm going to be honest. The story was on a level exactly what I would expect after seeing the ep.7(It had a ton of problems with contrived plot points, deus ex machina, and little character development). The effects and action was really well done, I was never bored.

I think a lot of peoples problem with it is that they view the Star Wars franchise as something it has never been. Its
has always been on the level of capeshit, entertaining, but not much more. I'd hope this one was better in someways, but I didn't expect it.

based

>128 likes

Who the fuck is this? Is every board filled with e-celeb threads of literal whos?

>full of desperate, hopeless sadbrained faggots unable to enjoy anything

Just remember, you're here too. Faggot.

They'll never catch me.

Except all the female first order officers shown throughout the movie...also phasma

Did you watch the movie or just look at the memes?

i think he meant the named ones, but yeah phasma is not a huwite male

These movies aren't for kids, they're for cuck millenials

that's not an objective good. It's subjective and I firmly disagree with your assessment of what's good.

That damn russian hacker known as the 4chins at it a fucking gain.

Another russian here. What the fuck are you on about бpaтишкa? Our market share in the global box office is fucking laughable, our normie movie goers are as sophisticated in kinography as your regular middle aged housewife, and in no way would general audience from russia would ever go and vote on fucking RT score.

Yikes, 56% Face AIDS-Lesbo.
No wonder she loved it.

Pol didn't even know it had come out til people started posting the 56% rating over there, accusing them of brigading it.
They were obsessing over UFOs, the Moore recount and the Mueller investigation stuff.

Mark Hamill says it himself at the premiere: "Its just a movie. If you're going in there thinking you're going to recapture your childhood, you're setting yourself up for disappointment."

And yea, I more or less agree with your review, tho I'd add that I loved the Yoda scene (goofy puppet but glad they had a puppet) and while Luke's arc seems a little weird for the character I think his redemption from despair is far more interesting and humanizing than another wrote redemption from the Dark Side arc that Lucas and Hamill originally wanted.

The dude already was human. How you didn't understand his very simplistic arc over the OT is beyond my understanding.

Except that there are plenty of people who dislike the protag for very different reasons than hurrdurr she has a vagina. Not everyone is a hardcore poltard, and this makes you reek of being new around here.

And he would go from being human to being a fucking impersonal demigod by the time of TLJ? What's your point here? If he was flawed in the OT, he'd be flawed as a grizzled master. He made a mistake with Kylo and falls into despair.

Um, no, sweetie.
No way, honey.
Uh-uh shoogams..
Fat chance buttercup.
That's wrong, precious.
Too bad, boy child.
Wrong again, mashugana.

They were on the right track, but they went too far. Can you at least agree to that?

so that makes you a Sup Forumstard, fucking idiot