HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ITS DEAD !

implying it wont have a spectacularly large drop off with all the negative buzz

People who like Star Wars are still going to see it and it's going to make a shit load. Will it make as much as TFA? No, but that's because it's not the first Star Wars film in 10 years.

>negative buzz
>A cinemascore

only obsessives don't like it

The only thing with negative buzz are you losers for brigading the audience scores with fake reviews

Even without Sup Forums I don't think the score would be THAT much higher. Out of the four people I know who have seen it (five including myself), only one actually liked it. Outside of that, I've seen a decent amount of backlash online as well.

>high gross
>it's dead

what???

Isn't i t made 450 world wide?

Yes! Keep dreaming manbaby, it will make your inevitable BTFO moment when you’ll come back to cry over the movie easily breaking 2 billion so much sweeter :)

You can stop being retarded now

Fuck off mouse shill

I hope it does, but people are sheep.

I legit saw idiotic fans saying to those that had mixed feeling, didn't like the movie, to see it a second time. Literally shilling for free.

Yeeesssssss!! Keep it coming manbabies, let me taste your tears. Hmmmmm sooooo tasty!

Will you give it a rest? The movie's doing great, no need to move the goalposts only to embarrass yourself AGAIN.

That's bullshit. Even normies friend I don't talk to regularly messaged me to tell me they hate it because they know I love Star Wars and they wanted to take their hatred out on me. Nobody is fucking enjoying this.
All I'm getting is
>i went because i couldn't believe it's that bad, but it was worse than i was told

>you losers

Yeah, Sup Forums is responsible for the low RT and Metacritic user scores...

Sup Forums and other autists, yes.

I knew this kind of post would happen, but I'm still baffled at your stupidity.

Girl, you have a strong imagination.

Thx :)

Have you tried to discuss with people?
Disney could film a turd for 2 hours, slap "SW" on it and people would go and watch it saying "OMG I am such a nerd".
I wish you were right but you will see in christmas it will explode.
The movie will go 2 billions again. It kills me inside but it is what it is.

Sup Forums just can't stop losing... sad!

I saw TFA four times at the cinema and I give that move 6.5/10. I give this 4/10 and I won't be going to the cinema to watch it again. That's why there will be a drop off.

Even my 11 year old brother said it was kind of shit. And he loved TFA and thinks Revenge of the Sith is the best Star wars movie.

You do know that the entire prequel trilogy got A's from Cinemascore too, right? Fucking retarded Mouse-drones I swear...

It will have a bigger than expected drop off because it will lose fans (like me) from repeat viewings
It will still make a shit load of money because its Disney Star Wars released over an xmas period
I just hope it comes under expectations enough for them to try and make a better film next time because im one more disappointment away from giving up completely
Han Solo movie im not watching out of principle

No wonder he can't appreciate it.

It's going to make over $1.2 billion for sure, but don't see it going much over $1.5 billion, while very good is still a big drop off from TFA

Looks like someone is upset. Who hurt you user?

This is anecdotal but its seems to be getting most of the negative reactions from outside of the US

It's still a huge turnover.

I except the third one to be much lower however due to the level of fuckup this one did.

it's the russian hackers

That's not counting China either since it doesn't come out there until the 5th I think.

People that like Star Wars have already seen it. And they didn't like it.

That's a fair point, I didn't take multiple viewings into account. With that being said, I'm curious as to how many people actually go back and watch them multiple times.

Even empire did less than star wars

Me and my friends are probably biggest Star Wars fan and we love it.

Not everyone. I know a handful of people who like Star Wars and haven't seen it yet. Christmas is a busy time of year.

It's the worst film of the series the next one is screwed

It's making so much money from Reylo. I can't tell you how many fangirls I see constantly talking about how they've seen it 3 times already and are going back again to see the Reylo stuff.

Conclusion: make the next movie about Reylo again if they want to keep making money

Tell me, what's your favorite Star Wars game?

It's gonna have DC syndrome in that the movie is going to make great money, the higher ups will think it's fine, and then the next movie will tank.

I believe you.

As a straight male who doesn't care about shipping, the Kylo Ren and Rey interactions were some of the best moments of the movie.

It's because we don't know about the whole feminists vs. Trump thing and are just wondering why favorite characters are killed off while female characters are suddenly supermen.

The dropoff will be even more severe in the next few weeks as not only a lack of good word-of-mouth but outright bad word-of-mouth harms its staying power, and it loses out on crazed fanboy repeat viewings which is the kinda pent-up hype that people got out of their systems with The Force Awakens. The Last Jedi was #2 of all time in single Friday gross but dropped down to #4 for Saturday and Sunday. I can see it making $1.6B, but no more. Which is a shitload of money, but Disney is definitely paying the price for the mistakes the movie made that frustrated fans. They'll be feeling the sting when brand fatigue sets in by Han Solo, which seemed like a disaster from the start. Episode 9 will also do great but this yearly Star Wars model is going to start showing cracks.

it's basically twillight now

>and then the next movie will tank.

Starwars Battlefront

Not gonna happen

That mean lady hurt me :( she made Star Wars baaaaaad. Now there’s girls in it!!, REEEEEEE ROASTIES!!

>very good
bitch I see car adds with "watch star wars" added to the end. They probably spent a gorillian on marketing.

No movie on earth can make as much money as TFA did.

>Conclusion: make the next movie about Reylo again if they want to keep making money

They're turning it into a star wars "shades of gray" to reel in the women. The violent relationship with the powerful bad boy. Get them pussies wet and they'll fill more seats.

People who like SW are shitting on it all over twitter, facebook and youtube.

It's the "lol turn your brain off xD" normie autists who defend this crap.

Attack of the Clones had A- cinemascore. It matters shit.

Gonna go see it today at my local kinoplex!

>still butthurt over JL failing
Cant wait for this and IW to seal DCs fate.

BvS had 422 million $ worldwide opening. Look where DC movies are today.

My normie friends that saw it even talk shit about it unprodded.

Its more Hunger Games in space

>Star wars Twilight shades of grey jedi azkaban squad games

>>A cinemascore

>HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>
>ITS DEAD !
>
> implying it wont have a spectacularly large drop off with all the negative buzz

You forget that TFA was the first starwars in many years and of course had way more hype with it

you know who only thinks in shades of grey? jews

only jews write this niether black nor white shit anymore

No movie will have the hype TFA did, which is the reason for the opening. It won't be topped anytime soon if ever.