One of the highest paid actors in Jewllywood

>one of the highest paid actors in Jewllywood
Why? I seriously don't get it. What big hits does he even have other than the FF movies? (which would have been big hits without him anyway)

For some reason all normies flock to watch all of his dogshit

He is very big and bald like my cock. No wonder people love it.

GET

He's a big guy. Not too many people have his stature or presence, so he fills a very specific and hard to accomodate niche. He's basically next gen Arnold, minus the acting... but then again, Hollywood has never had a problem with using people that can't act.

>what is star power
>what is a box office draw
The Rock is is extremely well liked and marketable actor who has been entertaining people for decades. Duh, bro.

stop lying on the internet user.

With films such as? I have a hard time believing he draws crowds when I seriously can't even remember the shit he's been in.

People actually pay for his movies in theatres.
I know so many girls that go and watch his movies even though they dont even like watching movies.
Hes the last in the line of roided alpha male chads on the big screen. Im sure daddy arnie and uncle sly are proud.

This gen grew up with him as a wrestler.

What niche would that be?

That clearly doesnt matter, as evidenced by the work he keeps getting.

Because his movie are RAUNCHY, #LITTY and FOR THE FANS and will have you and the critics PISSING all over the theater.

box office numbers say he is a guarantee for a flop, aside from the big franchise he hijacked.

Pain and Gain
The Tooth Fairy
Game Plan
Moana
Scorpion King
GI Joe

His own show on HBO of all networks has okay ratings and gets renewed
Get Smart

a big guy with charisma
for us

women want to fuck him, men want to see him fuck their wives

I always forget he has his own show now.

>Game Plan
only success on your list

Moana is arguably his greatest hit

shit you are right.
but moana was not really his film.

What's your definition of success? A lot of those are successes. He was also in that buddy cop movie with Kevin Hart.

He's the co-star though...

Box Office numbers compared to budget.

But as a Disney Animated film, everyone could have voiced that role, and it would have sold a trillion tickets.

Then most were successful.

>but
So fucking what? It wasnt someone else, it WAS the Rock.

>Arnold minus the acting

whoa

Budget times 1.5, because of ad-campaigns.
Box Office divided by two, as half of it goes to cinemas. And even without that, only the films where is not the lead are successful.

Moana did badly compared to other Disney CGI movies.

He's tall.

only compared to Frozen

because he's the rock?

He's a big guy who's also an action star. What's not to like?

I am looking through the numbers right now, and am astonished. I thought those films all made a billion dollars at least.
If SW or Marvel had these numbers they would be considered total flops.

LITTY

except The Rock is in shit kids movies. Arnold did real action movies and was really good at picking projects, who to work with. He made movies with fucking James Cameron, Paul Verhoeven.

He's not, his agent just worked the media into reporting it

The Rock's only good movies are unironically Pain & Gain and The Rundown because Michael Bay and Peter Berg have been the only directors who knew how to use him

>Faster
>Walking Tall
>Gridiron Gang

he was ok in get smart, but that movie was just -ok-

when they included him in fast and the furious their box office gains were pretty crazy

beyond that he just has moana as a successful movie. not really anything else

L

I

RUBBER NEN

He's inoffensive but his WWE days give him a little bit of edge that gives him character. He's also a vocal Christian so attracts a big following for that. He also has a physique that women love and men aspire towards, kind of like Arnold in the 80s. He also seems genuinely charming and converses very well in interviews and has a sense of humour.

He's basically the perfect storm, a guy who is good looking and works on his body but is still willing to be charming and uses humour to win people over. It also helps that he's been attached to major properties that have a pre-existing audience (GI Joe, Journey to the Centre of the Earth, Fast / Furious, Jumanji, even the Mummy)

Rock has done plenty of action flicks. The movies like the ones arnold did are just not in style these days, preferring "smart" and deadly trained protagonists instead of the meathead that could lift a truck. There hasn't been a predator, terminator or whatever style movie since then. One might argue kindergarten cop is somewhat similar to what rock did. Other movies... Well, you should get the point.

I am The Rock, I am so litty
I suck my own cock and I rub your titties

pain & gain is one of the best black comedies ever made.
is snitch good?