Don't mind me, I'm just single-handedly saving western animation

Don't mind me, I'm just single-handedly saving western animation.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!r5wj3YRL!AeptI4zyNMVBl5tFUP0CLBmKstJEhUJBbole9bmBNJc
files.catbox.moe/q5270w.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=p5q6hwK13t4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a fucking slav has managed to make a better animated TV show than literally anyone else in the past 7 years in only one season

I want to give him money

(You)mind

YOU MAGNIFICENT SCHMUCK, YOU SAVED 2017

No he hasn't? It doesn't even have shading. You can't save animation with shit on par with Two Stupid Dogs.

>resurrects a waifu from when he was literally an immigrant on a shitty boat

>makes her a central character in a botique run of a cartoon decades later

fucking madman

My lord and savior!

>implying that fucking shading is the only thing that matters about an animated serial storytelling series

Fuck you.

>no shading

It does though, just not all the time.

If we've learned anything from the Sup Forumsutists it's that it's okay and even preferable for a show to apportion its budget and effort for certain scenes rather than spread it thinly over the entire episode.

Star vs the Forces of Evil would like a word with you.

Lol no. He's hard at work on Hotel Trans 3. He barely looks in on Jack. Oh, and Jack isn't even one of the top ten series of the decade.

Excited for his next project.

>a slav and a woman

Star vs. is ridiculously overrated on Sup Forums. It's a fine show, but damn it's not a masterpiece or anything.

I look forward to him saying something on Twitter that Sup Forums doesn't agree with and Sup Forums bending over backwards to dismiss everything he ever did and demonize everything he ever said.

>flat lifeless backgrounds
>flat lifeless characters
>blur together since no shading or any way to separate them

Looks like shit. There's no perspective, no quality, no care.

The face of a pervert

What did he say or do?

it's a decent urusei yatsura ripoff nothing more

HOLY SHIT YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS

>Hotel Trans

Adam Sandracula getting a vampussy installed?

>flat lifeless backgrounds
Did you watch the fucking series? Specially wrong in season 5

(YOU)
(YOU)
(YOU)
(YOU)
(YOU)

oh my god it totally is. Beautiful Dreamer episode when?

>Shit
>Two Stupid Dogs

You and I are enemies now

Wheresthe mega/dailymotion

YOU WON'T COME BACK, WE'RE THROUGH

Two Stupid Dogs is a funny cute cartoon, but you'd be called an idiot if you ever claimed it was "saving western animation".

Well isn't that cute.
BUT IT'S WRONG

There's a tiny little problem, though. He doesn't use Twitter.

So I'm guessing tonight's episode was kino then?

Also don't spoil me fags

>you'd be called an idiot if you ever claimed it was "saving western animation".
Yes, because that wouldn't make any fucking sense. The animation industry wasn't in "danger" in the 90s, in terms of quality.

It was a callback episode, depends on how much you like those callbacks and prefer silly over serious.

so...she was just naked the entire time?
they all were?

WEW

even as children, yes

especially as children

guy looked like a talking penis

It was kino. Go find the mega.

>Oh, hey. Didn't see you there, I was too engrosed in drawing naked 5 year olds

yes, you're a pedo now user

He doesn't even work for Sony anymore they finished their contract

remember that scene where she sat cross legged in front of Jack and he had to pull needles out of every inch of her body while trying to break the tension with akupuncture jokes.
STARK. NAKED.

THE ENTIRE. FUCKING. TIME.

>Managed to make another 10/10 episode with 98% no Jack

How does he do it? HOW!?!?

KINO

>Spongenigger reaction image
Let me guess, you started spazzing out and posting in all caps in the sticky thread when scatman said "penis", you fucking mongoloid.

Link?

>Saving western animation
>With a nostalgia dependent flash in the pan

>saving animation
It's a shame this board has become so starved for action cartoons that people are adoption the over-hyped Sup Forums terminology.

Is this going to be have the same inaccuracy as the Sausage Party and Korra craze?

I can confirm his parking space is still there, and a dude in the elevator had some of his drawings the other day, said he was working on Hotel T3.

The space is always empty though...

no one was retarded enough to think Sausage party could be good and SJ actually is a pretty decent follow up from the original show.

Flatly coloured characters on more textured backgrounds has been the norm pretty much since it's invention.

Samurai Jack took it further by removing outlines from the characters.

>user doesn't know how to have fun

Jokes on you, I wasn't even in the sticky.

mega.nz/#!r5wj3YRL!AeptI4zyNMVBl5tFUP0CLBmKstJEhUJBbole9bmBNJc

But he is directing Hotel Transylvania 3 so he's still on the clock with Sony now that Jack is done.

But it is looking likely that once Transylvania 3 is finished he's going to come back to Adult Swim for a new series.

To bad everything he makes gets cancelled

>Jack carried her around naked for a whole episode and didn't realize it
>Jack fought her and her sisters to the death while they were naked

This is why it's called SAVING western animation, user.

This is not "revolutionizing" it or "resurrecting" it, he's SAVING it from going to the brink and failing as a whole, with what has already been established. You can't keep piling new material and expect to be saving an established media, the whole point is that you must use what you got and pull yourself up from there, because then anything new will stray even farther and not attract enough needed attention to it.

At this networking conference about a month ago I met with this marketing dude for Sony's movies including Transylvania. Our talk got around to Transylvania/Genndy and he said he meets with him once every few months.

I'm going to be visiting some studios this summer and if I met Genndy I hope I'd be able to contain my autism.

files.catbox.moe/q5270w.jpg

You probably could've picked a hundred different things and you would've picked something better.

A scorched on layer of ash and tar kinda counts as covering, but they didn't have clothes, so yeah kind of. Probably couldn't tell from looking, she had to bathe all night using rocks to scrub it off. Might've been a quarter inch thick for all we know, which is pretty fucked.

>saving western animation
>with the art style that killed it in the first place

Doesn't work that way, chief

I enjoyed the new AT miniseries far more than I'm enjoying SJ S5.

this.

pls respond

>Tartakovsky
>Slav

No

Otaking is that you?

I did too. AT is far and away my favourite show airing right now.

He's a Russian Jew.

What is his story of emmigrating?

USSR was anti-semitic in 60's after that Israel Egypt conflict and forced jews to deport

Samurai Jack could be the best piece of animation the world has ever seen and that would still not save the dumpster known as the 2D western animation industry.

No, if anything you are making Trey and Matt look like Hayao Miyazaki, Mamoru Hosoda you are not.

You're not even Alex Lovy.

It is called Superior Slavic Master Race

kill yourself, weeb

Not an argument.

You mean after ruining it with his cancerous CalArts influence?

neither is "it's better cause it's Japanese"

>ruining

This interview with Genndy and his co-workers NARRATED BY MAKO is really cool I gotta say
youtube.com/watch?v=p5q6hwK13t4

How does the robot even know what a penis looks like?

It's better because it's better. It's actually you people who keep arguing that Western animation must be the best because white people did it.

Is Samurai Jack produced also in Korea or is only made in America?

>Rough Draft Studios (overseas production facility) (seasons 1-4)
>Digital eMation (Overseas Production Facility) (season 5) (as Digital eMation, Inc.)

He's seen lots of them up close

>a fucking slav

he's a jew

draw more naked girls

>Ashi introduced
REEEEEE FUCKING TIME WASTING HAG TAKING UP SPACE SHOULD HAVE DIED FUCK TARA STRONG
>Ashi changes haircut
TOP WAIFU 2k17

Sup Forums is like a child,cries allot but once you appease it with something small it suddenly loves you

nah that's something a StarVS fag would do

>western version of a romantic harem anime
y-yeah good pick

Sup Forums is not a hivemind

Has anyone told Sup Forums yet?