Is incest wrong Sup Forums?

Is incest wrong Sup Forums?

>Guy cuts off His penis and thinks hes a woman
>Omg so brave !!!!
>Brother and sister Love eachother
>EWW DISGUSTING AND UNNATURAL

the answer is : No

Nope.

What if a brother loves his sister (male)?

>if they have a kid then its grandfather will also be his uncle

Nah

Look at those noses

maybe a little bit when it hurts.

>Adam Driver and Daisy Ridley in Star Wars IX, 2019

Sex between two consensual adults is morally fine no matter what the context between them is

only if you produce offspring as there's higher chance for birth defects, otherwise no.

Source?

¡Absolutamente no!

Filename no pico

It's kinda hot desu

How long until the "ethnicity of the men behind these posts: white" poster gets here?

That wasn't because of incest. The Spanish are just misshapen monstrosities.

Name of the movie?

is it wrong if i've been fucking my 13yo cousin for 3 months when she made the first move?

no bully pls

Reporting in /Jonerys/ bro

My man

Only when it's half-hearted vanilla missionary sex done by two pieces of cardboard.

this
#lovewins

REEDING FILENAMEZ IZ HARD

no one is actually ok with trannies

I don't know, but a girl who has sex with her legs lying flat and not wrapped around the dude is.

>if they marry, he'd become his own uncle

Only when they're ugly.

no.

there are a lot of holes in this logic

no

No, just three

Isn't Aunt incest the same as cousin incest? I mean is not really that bad

Anyway I don't know, but I'd make a movie glorifying incest just to spite normies

In Game of Thrones? Absolutely nothing wrong with it!!

In real life? Depends:

Is your real sister/cousin/aunt hot and you will just do it for the pleasure of sex? If yes, then it's not really right or wrong. Just fucking enjoy it you shithead.

Do you want your real sister/cousin/aunt to marry you and make children with her? If yes, then YES IT'S FUCKING WRONG YOU RETARD, WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING!!!

She says "arse", not "ass", Americhunk.

>Isn't Aunt incest the same as cousin incest? I mean is not really that bad

Jon and Dany share at least 44% DNA. They are closer to siblings than cousins.

I bet you have never been there

>the same as
No, it's closer to fucking your parent. That said, Dany and Jon are genetically even closer than that due to the insane amount of Targshit inbreeding.

It doesn't display on phone view.

Even then, I'd argue if they are in love, and are consenting adults, what's wrong with it? it's their choice

What if children aren't going to be in the picture? What if we just want to be together?

european monarchs were already related to each other. Hapsburgers decide to keep it in the family even more so than usual. Then continue to do that for many generations.

Wew

t. siblinglets

If you have morals.

>adults
In 10 years this will be considered just as bigoted as saying sex should be between a man and a woman.

If you think incest is wrong because it produces messed up.babies then you must also condemn interracial because it does the same thing but with even wired consequences.

Ethnicity and gender of the person behind this post: white male

From a purely eugenic standpoint inbreeding is beneficial because it weeds out defective recessive genes that would otherwise linger in a (((diverse))) population

This is not incest.

I have 2 sisters and I'd fuck them. I mean, I don't go out of my way to think about them or think about incest at all but I'd do it if they wanted to.

Both should be illegal.

The "messed up babies" rhetoric is Republican propaganda. That's only a risk if both parents carry the same defective gene.

Jon and Daenerys don't really count in this discussion, because they don't know that they are related, although that's probably why they are attracted to each other on a subconscious level. How they--or should I just say Jon, because I'm 99% certain Daenerys wouldn't give a shit--react after learning the truth is an entirely different discussion.

I have read that incest between cousins isn't all that bad for potential offspring, and it might actually be preferable. I can't speak for a few generations down the line, though.

There's nothing wrong if it's between adults.
Hell, they should even be able to have children, there's plenty of retards/trans/whatever having kids, why not them?

Ethnicity and gender of the person behind this post: white male

Yes, and? what's your point?

shit, should've went for a "did you just assumed my gender"

Fuck wypipo

Of course.

I still have a crash on my older siter. Can't do anything with myself.

Nothing wrong with marrying your sister or cousin. Cousins are even safe to have kids with. Just adopt if you marry your sister though.

People made such a big deal out of this that I think at this point it's impossible they can be real endgame.

>tfw no huge natty jawline and jutting chin

I actually truly have nothing against incest. Maybe when I was younger, but if two adults who love each other want to do it, but then so be it.

Agreed. I would probably fuck my sister too though.

>republicans are stereotyped as inbred southerners
>the idea of inbreeding being wrong and harmful is republican propaganda
Get your rhetoric straight before you post

The majority either support them together or do not care. What a vocal minority says is irrelevant.

How old are you

Yes.

Looks like someone doesn't know about ethnotypes/haplogroups and associated diseases like tay Sachs and sickle cell Ethnicity of this post: Nigger

hmmm
good point

Missed opportunity: the movie

yes, white people, incest is wrong.

Just turned 20

They're obviously setting up Jon to fall in love with Sansa in the final season.

:^)

Aaaand reported, get a load of this pedophile over here Jesus kill your self before your uncle does

Incest is beautiful

>US of Murrica
>

>a man and woman meet
>they fall in love and have kids
>genetics dictate that the son is more like the father than anyone on earth
>the daughter is more like the mother than any other woman
>so we have carbon copies of the two original people who fell in love

can some one explain how incest isn't the most natural form of love.

Yes, it's wrong.

Willfully being ignorant are we?

Just ask Kiki..

Cousin is a grey area. Siblings or parent-child incest is absolutely wrong, white people.

Its most common in New York and California (migrants)
Go figure

>he hasn't seen the deleted scenes

bravo joss!

I'm sure you know more than the researchers on consanguinity go ahead refute thei claims with some evidence nigger

Was this GRRM's plan?

Getting you to hate the Lannister twins for being incestuous and then getting the fanbase to cheer on an incestuous relationship of the two most popular characters? I really hope that there's a payoff that calls everyone out as a hypocrite in Season 8.

It's a poor/stupid person stereotype.

>You will never have an older sister

nibba, just watch the Godzilla movie, they even have a retarded son.

>incest is ok sometimes but not all the time you bigots

The Lannister incest was necessary to normalize the concept in the audience's minds. There is also the clear contrast between Jaime and Cersei's toxic relationship and Jon and Dany's relationship based on mutual respect.

i know that feel. all my friends had one growing up. so jelly.

Of course I condemn cousin incest, but it's a much less degree of degeneracy than white people's siblings/parent-chid incest.

>have an older sister
>shes a bitch who doesnt respect you