ITT horrible characters that the big 2 keep pushing despite no one liking them

ITT horrible characters that the big 2 keep pushing despite no one liking them.

Carol is Sup Forums's favorite character, user. Spamming won't change that.

Biggest offender.

>Being gay.

Don't forget his pal.

>Let's make Cyborg a JL member despite having no history and nearly no fans BECAUSE WE NEED A FUCKING BLACK JL MEMBER

There's only 3 Carolfags in here which are very vocal. The Carol '''''''''''''threads''''''''''''' barely make it to 50 post and have less than 20 IPs.

Pretty sad actually.

Why didn't they showed Martian Manhunter as a black person more often?

Carol is the most powerful and most popular superhero in the Marvel universe. Yaas, queen!

>damn you dr. strange!
She had some funny lines during that shitfest.

Cuck.

Who are The Inhumans

Hasn't he been a member at least honorary for over a decade now?

I don't know if I would count him

He sells more books than Carol and pretty consistently

How come any time I google Captain Marvel that bitch shows up in my search results?

This.

Sup Forums might despise him, with reason mind you, but Miles has people who like him enough to actually buy his book.

G-guys these Inhumans s-sure are cool huh...

X-men are s-so 90s, inhumans are where it's at!

Yeah, that is how long DC has been pushing him. His comics sell like shit and he has no good villains or Arcs. You can't just get a random character and decide they belong with people who have 50 years + of history.

I can guarantee you it's only because of the name of the comic. Ever been to a convention where some faggot has an entire box of the same comic to get signed, despite not knowing they're practically worth shit?

Same type of logic, there are people who buy Spider-Man comics in in shit loads because they think it's some kind of investment.

Because she is the better character.

Wait unitl the movie comes out and all you're going to get are Brie Larson photos.

Lol no.

They've tried for decades to make people like this guy, even screwing over Roy and Dinah and whoever else for muh angst, and nothing worked until Kevin Smith and television. Seriously, Ollie is fucking pathetic. His own sidekicks are cooler than this guy.

Everybody knows Spider-Man has a red costume and also has like 4 ongoings. I agree the brand definitely boosts his sales, but you can't deny people are buying the one who has a black costume and sticking with him for whatever reason, not to mention his Ultimate book also had solid sales.

You know it's true.

So you're saying it's more believable that some idiot bought a truckload of them than to believe that a great number of people each bought a copy

Drone

Aside of BlackBolt, Crystal and Medusa all the Inhumans are literally whos and will stay like that despite Marvel's efforts to make them the new Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm not even including Kamala because people don't give a shit about her being an Inhuman.

Honestly, both sound like something that would happen.

I'm not saying that he doesn't have fans, I'm just saying that a big reason why he sells so well is because of the Spider-Man name. The collectors who think these pieces of paper are worth something probably don't even know Kid-Arachnid is Miles. They're only thinking about pawning it off years later for a much larger price than they bought it.

Ms. Marvel, Crystal is a literal "who?" compared to Kamahla

Always hated this. He seems so out of place in the JL team. He's not a realized character. Why not just make MM permanently shapeshifted into a black guy?

I get that they thought "Hey, we can attract young people AND minorities by adding a popular teenage black character!" but in practice it just seems sloppy. It's probably my least favorite thing about DC Comics in the past decade, because it's an obvious ploy that nobody likes talking about.

Guys like that do exist, I'm not denying that

But to imply that they make up a greater percentage of sales than everyone else is laughable

Roy is amazing. I wish I cared about Ollie as much.

>The collectors who think these pieces of paper are worth something
The collectors know the only issues who may be worth a damn about Miles are the Ultimate universe ones, dude.

I'm pretty sure people remember Crystal from his days dating Johnny at least.

Now Gorgon, Karnak and especially Triton are complete literally who's.

Does people actually like modern Harley?

Who?

Maximus the Mad.

Suicide Squad made a lot of money so probably somebody, somewhere.

Literally the most popular "costume" of 2016.

Why are you being dumb in purpose?

She's basically a comic for normies, kind of like Deadpool.

She did have a good run with powergirl though

Which one?

>She did have a hot run with powergirl though*
ftfy

about to change

Both.

Holy menstruation Sup Forums!

Yeah, no. Ms. Marvel is literally the only minority legacy hero to actually be successful in Marvel. People get mad because they shit her up in team books and mourn her for what went with her after CW2, and with normies she the saint of diversity in comics, you're wrong.

>implying people give a shit about Kamala

According to the February sales despite placing higher in the units she was nine places behind uncanny Inhumans in the dollar amount. Brown girl gets over shipped hard.

"If men could menstruate, abortion would be a sacrament" -- Christian Bale's stepmother

People actually still like Kamala

>literally the only minority legacy hero to actually be successful in Marvel

>outsold by miles
>outsold by Jane and Laura unless white women don't count

Is this your first "character solo does bad after event derails its book", boy?

Currently this is my only marvel pull

I'm trade waiting for Moonknight and waiting for a omnibus for old-man logan. But "America" has become a must pull, It's honestly the best thing I've ever read.

t. Butthurt Hawkeye fan

Ollie has runs and runs of good stories.

>white women
>minority
Are you fucking dumb?
As for Miles you can thank having "Spider-Man" attached to the cover for that.

Fuck you I unironically love Aquaman, Mera and Black Manta

This. America's only 2 issues in and both issues completely destroyed any expectations I had for it. It's the most hilarious thing I've read in years.

Not gonna lie, I would love America Chavez in the MCU

Especially if they let her punch hitler on screen

This panel is supposed to be hilarious?

>muh event

user was already doing a lot less than the first volume from the start, and UI went through two events and had all the negative press in the world.

This is straight out from DeviantArt.

Don't ask how I know that.

>60 years of existence
>literally only one good story

To be a Namor fan, or you have to be born in 1950 or you're a pretty shit edgelord.

>implying he wasn't great in new avengers

They always seem to be rolled up in the diversity package. Nobody is running around saying they are getting rid of the white women.

That's wrong though

Say what?

Wh are you pretending being a different person, user?

Sure, if you are a pretty shit edgelord.

The better character at being SHIT!!!!

(You)

???

>literally the only one who makes sense to actually made the decision of blowing up a planet to preserve his
>e-edgelord!!!!
Ya' no.

>reply to the OP as if its his first post in the thread
>Ip count doesn't go up
Just shows how pathetic the 2 Carolfags are.

>Shit sells
>no one likes her
>B-But she isn't a flop promise!

That's why i specified "minority", user. You can't deny people do care for Kamala even if its for purely waifufag reasons.

That was my first post itt.

Sad.

>literally gathers the most X-FUCKING-TREME characters available to destroy worlds.
>"i-it's not edgy"

K.

This run of Ms Marvel sells less than it did before the relaunch. iirc only the first chapter had higher floppy sales than its counter part from 2013. None of Kamala's trade volume sales come anywhere near her first one. Kamala was flash in the pan the Marvel is desperately trying to keep afloat. That's why she was put on the Avengers that want to advertise her, of course that went against tone of her story and probably played a big part in her slip in popularity.

>Thanos is edgy
>Maximus is edgy
>Terrax, Corvus and Proxima matter enough to be labeled anything
>Black Swan is anything but a dumb bitch bumbling cryptic messages
Nah, you're full of shit.

Any and all of the forced diversity characters. Be they gay, colored, or useless bitches. Or some combination of the three.

No.

Honestly Karnak is probably more relevant than Crystal right now.

And when did the sales start to decline? Yeah, after Civil War 2. They had a hit and managed it horrible to the point they have to keep it afloat now, that doesn't mean no one cares about her since she's the poster child of Marvel's diversity heroes.

>Thanos is edgy
"I SHALL KILL UNIVERSES TO PLEASE DEATH!"
Yes, pretty edgy.
>Maximus is edgy
"LE MAD INHUMAN WATCH ME WHILE I KILL PEOPLE LAUGHING AND DOING GRANDIOSE DISCOURSES!"
Yes, pretty edgy too.

And Hickman's OC were all edgy, all of then.

>t. Royfag

He's got a better catalogue than both of those character combined. Roy in particular is pure shit. Nobody can make him compelling without having him either suffer a tragedy or fuck a more interesting character.

3/10

Made me reply twice.

Read some comics retard.

Nice rebuttal.

IMPERIUS EDGY!

THIS Spider-man pajama party "Look kids, he is just like you. Like and suscribe"

Dumb rebuttal for multiple dumb statements.

You're welcome.

>And when did the sales start to decline? Yeah, after Civil War 2
Not really, the sales did the normal hundred or so drop that all books do they same rate she had the entire time. The Pakistan chapter wasn't much lower than the last cw2 chapter

It was chapter 13, the voting where she had the big drop, and a fast decline since.

>It was chapter 13, the voting where she had the big drop, and a fast decline since.
Catastrophic issue.

It was so out of place and so naive that maybe people started to wonder "why the fuck am I reading it?", and proceeded to stop.

>Yeah, after Civil War 2
She was always a shitty character user, face it

Just to know pro kamala anti kamala?