>where are they
NOWHERE
>who are they
NOBODY
>what
FUCK YOU

an afterthought

In the trash with the rest of the subplots Abrams created in TFA

Rian basically used his movie to give Abrams a giant middle fucking finger.

killed by snoke probably and then have 1 line in a book somewhere

What are the chances they are never talked about in episode 9

They are the Knights of Dropped Plotpoints

Where is it?

Dead

They were one of the few interesting things in nuWars and they were discarded. The absolute state of Disney.

Filled with cum and sent for rinsing.

They were so cool and sad that there's literally no mention of them.

Well, to my understanding they are the ¨other¨ apprendices Kylo took with him before raiding the Jedi temple, also as Kylo said that he wants to eliminate both the sith and jedi, its posible for the knights of ren to be the main focus of Ep. IX

No WAY they are giving cool characters to men. They were written off and probably will be removed from TFA on a special edition.

Remember when they matched up almost perfectly with the Rogue One cast and people thought they might have been them?

A good story for another time.

In the Star Wars© Knights of Ren™ tie-in graphic novel, please buy.

>The fridge

This is anime tier

I think there will be at least a few lines mention of them in the next film as JJ started it. 'The seven light' early name and Luke saying in TLJ that Kylo Ren left with some others would suggest they're most likely to go with them being Ex-Jedi Academy

inb4 they show up in EP 9 to help Kylo against Mary Sue Skyjustice

and then she just wrecks them all

That would have bee so fucking KINO.
>the protagonist from first movie is villain in the sequel

>tfw no movie about Kylo and the Knights of Ren just going around fucking people's shit up

It could be great desu

JJ mystery box

Reminds me more of a D&D party.

Ben has a real lightsaber when he brought the house down on Luke. Ends up with a shitty makeshift one that is unstable later?

I liked the idea of some of the most important rebel heroes becoming disillusioned after beating the Empire and joining Kylo in the First Order. The whole everyone dying thing ruined that though.

If it means Kotor is canon I don’t even care.

Weren't they supposed to be some brotherhood that worshipped Vader?

>Dick status: Fully erect

I hope JJ undoes everything Rian did right down to resurrecting Luke out of spite.

Kylo's saber is nothing more than a shitty gimmick

That would be the most kino shit ever, like approaching "I am your father" levels of twist

And maybe the fact that Rogue One plays right before IV, so they would be around the same age as Luke and Leia at the time of VII and VIII, if not older.

None of that would really make sense even in they survived given the time passed between R1 and TFA

That's fine, they all wear helmets. Could have revealed digitally aged GILF Jyn.

Nanomachines son

>protagonists are surrounded by Knights of Ren
>suddenly Kylo Ren walks in the middle
>they slowly start removing their helmets
>audience laughs instead of being shocked
Thanks J.J

Nah, if the crystal was made synthethically (as some "old" canon suggested), it would make sense that Kylo, being a literal amateur could only produce a shitty cracked crystal.

Lmao. Shut the fuck up you gimp. You know fine well any """""explanation""""" for his saber is merely an after thought.

Force magic, son

Post the Christmas tree one

How about I force my magic into you, "son"?

Only if you cum inside, daddy

What is that gay stamp he does all about?

Needs Darth Sleazebaggano

>Empire defeated but "the war" never ended for them, self-admittedly they did unforgiveable shit in the war
>Become mercenary outlaws, hated more and more by the Republic they fought to save but now sees them as a dirty reminder of darker times and would bring them to justice just to be rid of them
>Kylo seeks them out after his own fall from grace
>They end up joining the First Order, because even though an Empire remnant is undesirable, anything is better than the pathetic shell of what the Republic has become, and hates them to boot

I hope he has Rey wake up and the whole of TLJ was a Force dream, like they did on Dallas when they wanted some dead cunt to be alive again.

Anyone else feel these new SW films are a missed opportunity? All the idea and things they could have explored, and they simply make SJW fan service and re-packaged nostalgia

it would be glorious.

Make it Finn wakes up from his coma at the end of TFA

i almost spit my coffee out

This is fucking awful and you should kill yourself, never write any screenplay.

Basically everytone feels that way except for the SJWs

The Knights Of Ren can't be in IX because what will do Rey against Kylo + Knights Of Ren??

She is the last jedi.

Even better.

Guys, please be considered with your feelings. The children in Africa really could've eaten all this salt.

But we see with the kids at the end that she isn't the last jedi, everybody is force sensitive to some degree. The real problem with using them now is where have they been all this time? They started this idea of Kylo Ren having Vader's mask and lightsaber and he prays to it and may have had some contact with a force ghost, he's got a whole gang but now he's smashed up his own mask and abandoned the light/dark he wants to leave it all behind

Reminds me of the Destiny concept art. IE the only good things about Destiny.
I'm still mad nobody has taken the moth people idea

She's not a jedi at all.

What happened with the kid at the end? I didn't notice anything. He lifted up the brrom but nothing more. Not with the force as I remember it.

She has more training and fights now than Luke had in his second movie.

What does that have to do with being a jedi
Jedi is an organization, just because she's OP doesn't mean she's automatically a jedi

Then Luke wasn't a Jedi either?

in my butt

The kid brought the broom close to him with the force when he went out the door

He force pulled the broom. Teasing a new trilogy.

based!

M,Nightshamalamadingdong just destroys his prostate at the reveal.

everyone guessed where those plots would lead literally within a week of TFA's release. is that what you really wanted?

But how is that kid going to be trained and grw up. Will be 15 years between the movies?

I don't think it matters if people guess some of it, that's bound to happen with so much collaboration and detective work on the internet. Better to tell a story that fits with the OT than try to be too clever and constantly swerve and be meta then the story doesn't hold up decades later

clones

Foreshadowing means people guess some plot points ahead of time. That's the fucking point

I don't think he's going to be in the next movie in a significant way, it's symbolic. I think it's Disney just saying the force will always be there so you can't wipe it out, good will always rise. The overall message they're going for is anybody can make good decisions and become a hero message, typical Disney stuff

They were the red guys.

>b-but they were the praetorian guard

They changed their title when they got promoted.

POST MORE OF THESE CUNT

where is the best place to browse destiny concept art?
worldbuilder here.

want to see it but no idea where to find it?

moth people seem cool, the white gold one looks nice

Forgotten about until 15 years from now when they will get a book.

>Luke said that Kylo took 10 students with him and killed the others
>Main antagonists in IX are KoR

In Kyle Renos dream chest.

snoks guards??

No the Praetorian Guard are the Royal guard 2.0 with updated samurai uniforms. There's 8 of them and there's 6 Knights of Ren

Seems like a really healthy way to create a trilogy.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513551839821.webm

kek

Fucking hell

A Star Wars Story: Knights of Ren

It will happen

A good question - for another time.

>nu-neo-star wars """""aliens"""""
jesus christ this is supposed to be alien? looks like those retarded people with huge heads using drumpf makeup

PUT YOUR DAMN CLOTHES ON THIS IS UNCOMFORTABLE

>one of - if not the worst part of episode VII is brought back
Why did this happen?

How to immediately improve Star Wars in a very simple and basic way

>don't make Snoke a character (now that we know he was literally no-one important)
>Kylo keeps mask on because the mask is actually cool
>Knights of Ren more prominent throughout the first two films as villains
>Kylo Han Solo son reveal in last film with mask on
>Throwback to vader
>Pottery

I came up with this in 45 seconds and it's better than what they chose to do

Dropping plot threads is easier than resolving them.
That's all the JJ Abrams school of writing is about.

Maybe Snoke just hired two more guys, there’s literally nothing in this movie that implies they can’t be the red guys.

>The Montk
>A Sith that fights with his fists instead of using faggy lightsabers
IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO COOL

Doesn't the movie address this? They were the other students Kylo took with him after destroying the Jedi temple.