Imagine if he made a Star Wars movie

Imagine if he made a Star Wars movie

Wold probably be better than empire

I'd rather see Lynch do it desu. TLJ was halfway there with Justin Theroux and Laura Dern.

Young white aryans fighting against corrupt hooknosed slavers?

>watto gets thrown into a gas chamber

It would feature everyone speaking in correctly studied alien languages the whole time, with only the barest amount of Basic being spoken.
God, it'd be so good.

>tfw actual space kino with dark theme of intergalactic genocide, the bravery required to follow orders versus the courage of following your ethical compass in a morally questionable quagmire of a military occupation on tattoine with the tusken raiders as vicious terrorists against a plucky group of drafted imperial soldiers

imagine if mel did:
>dune
>a wild bill hickok epic
>a paschendale epic
>robocalypse
>moby dick

how do i get aesthetics like young mel?

get rid of soy, start lifting, eat more fruit and buy some vitamine d pills

Would probably like Rogue but with good characters and a good backstory

I HOPE YOU GET RAPED BY A PACK OF GUNGANS

He's too dumb

Best ever. (Just kidding george)

It would be good though.

Can you imagine allowing mel to do a story about Dune?

The litteral plot is a guy deconstructing Judeo Christian Morality and deciding that becoming space hitler Jesus is the best thing he can do.

I would go see it for sure.

If I'm not mistaken, that is a promotional shot of Mel from Forever Young that was made in 1992 and written by... DING DING DING... J.J. Abrams.

93% Audience rating and 56% Critic rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

>drunkenly crashes into emperical fleet

YESSS. I CAN FEEL IT. MEL,S ANGER MAKES HIM STRONGER.

A gibson star wars would unironically be top 3 and maybe even the best one ever. Although the theme would be a tad different.

OH MAN! I WOULD TOTALLY GO SEE IT WITH MY KEKISTANI COMRADES XD SHADILAY

He would cast some soyboy to the lead and make some garbage preachy as fuck, at least there would be no homosexuals fucking

>look at you lea! you dress like that no wonder a pack of wookies will rape you!

>soyboy

have you seen the guy andrew garfield did portait? guy looks like a hillbilly male bottom slut.

>Based Mel
>Kekistani

Reminder that classical liberals also get the gas.

Just look at him, so fucking handsome. I'd buy anything from him. What the fuck happened to men. Men that look like men simply don't exist anymore.