Anakin smiles at Padme

>Anakin smiles at Padme
ANAKIN WATCH YOUR THOUGHTS YOU EVIL FUCK! LOVE LEADS TO THE DARKSIDE!
>Anakin backtalks about not being made master
HOLY SHIT HE IS A SITH LORD IN THE MAKING
>Anakin misses his mom
DONT SHOOT UP THE SCHOOL FUCKING AUTISTIC MAMAS BOY
>Luke gets pushy when Yoda wont train him
THE BOY IS LITERALLY WORSE THAN DARTH VADER
>Luke kills an evil Vader force ghost
SIMMER DOWN BABY HITLER
>Luke gets angry when his friends are dying
YES LET THE HATE FLOW THROUGH YOU! YOU ARE A SITH NOW

>Rey is fucking mad 24/7
>Has a romantic fling with Snoke's evil apprentice
>Hits Luke in the back of the head and pulls a lightsaber on him because he wont train her
>Jumps down the forbidden darkside cave because she misses her parents

What gives? Does she have dark side immunity or something? Because according to Star Wars rules this bitch should be murdering the younglings by now.

>Does she have dark side immunity or something
Probably, yeah
Blame Disney

They COULD salvage it by having her actually turn in 9

Doubt it will happen, though

> turn in 9
Too late. What's the point. Should've made her turn at the end of 7, or at least in 8, but nooooo, she's a shiny perfect princeliness she can't turn to the dark side. And even if she does, going to the dark side is like a walk on the other side of the road, can turn back any time.

The screeching from feminists and numales would be glorious

So you mean to say Luke has different standards of what a Jedi is than the Jedi Council had? You mean to tell Luke sees things differently than Mace Windu did?

Wow such a revelation

>princeliness
God damn autocorrect, I don't even know what that word means.

If she turned in 8, it probably would have made for a better movie.

Hollywood's idea of a strong female character can't mesh with the characteristics of being a Jedi (e.g. stoicism, altruism, impartiality), since strong female characters must always approach challenges with aggression, righteous obstinance and infallible judgement, otherwise they risk becoming 'weak'.

Ergo, Disney has to throw out all the old ideas about emotional balance and neutrality to accommodate Rey's character as a jedi.

Rotten Tomatoes
Critics: 93%
Actual People: 52%
KOOKOOKAJEW!

She should have turned in this movie, too late now i guess

Women are level headed and purely good. Only cis scum men can turn to the dark side

*Scream Hysterically*

I know, right? Won't fix the movie, but at least make her character a bit more interesting.

It isn't just Mace Windu's philosophy, its the established lore. Intense emotions are what the dark side draws on.

Luke tells her he senses the darkness in her, tough.
So it works.

The OP is implying as if Luke would have the same principles as thr extinct Jedi Coincil. Luke and Obi-Wan always bended the rules, and even in the OT Luke was a hothead. If anything, Rey being a hothead probably makes Luke identify more with her, not micromanage her every emotion,Luke knows the importance of emotions

That makes perfect sense and I hate it.

So I heard California was on fire recently. Why Hollywood wasn't burn to the ground?

And he managed to control his emotions in the end, showing that he is incoruptable by the dark side.
Yet here we have Rey who is basically only acting on her emotions troughout both movies and not even once gets called out for it. SHe's more in tune with the dark side then Kylo and Luke was about to kill him in his sleep jsut for the possibilty of him turning to the dark side.

Why is Sup Forums so buttblasted by strong women?