What did he mean by this?

Jay, you better not fucking like it, or I'll drop you so hard.

Lol, there is no new generation of Star Wars fans. Kids don't really care because these movies aren't actually made for them, they're made for millenial cucks. Ask a little boy about Star Wars and you'll see they care more about Spiderman or Iron Man.

No young fan gives a shit

>he liked it

By telling everyone to let the past die, Disney is mentally preparing everyone for when they remake the original trilogy in 30 years

Shut the fuck up Jay.

>He's a metaphor

dumbass

This, kids like the old shit better anyway. I always see Darth Vader costumes on Halloween. I've never seen a Kylo Ren costume.

He made it clear in the comments that it wasn't a comment on the quality of the film but on the quality of a shitty article.

He hated it, lads.

>JAY LIKES THE MOVIE, EVEN KNOWING IT'S A MESS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ANTI TLJTARDS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
It's gonna be so satisfying when Mike likes it too.

>Sup Forums is about to like TLJ bc RLM
CANT FUCKING WAIT
KEK

That's it I'm reducing my patreon donation to 5 dollars suck on that jay

He also said that wasn't a comment on the quality of the movie

It's almost like you don't read the follow up comments he makes like how he states it's "Not a comment on the quality of the film" and that he was actually "commenting on a dumb worthless article." But nice bait faggot.

FUCK
RACISM

I unironically can't wait for the moment that Mike and Jay say that Luke was great in this movie. Sup Forums is gonna lose its shit so hard.

Sup Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

THEY'LL JOKE ABOUT THE ANGRY MANCHILDREN GHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

People on Sup Forums bash RLM on their shitty pleb tier views all the time. I feel like 75% of the time RLM bitches about their fans they are bitching about Sup Forums users.

Jay knows that the movie is an uneven mess with terrible pacing, but he's gonna appreciate some of the great scenes it had, such as the ending, for example. You faggots going "Muh luke is ruined" are in the pleb minority.

>looking forward to the future
>literally just a re-hash with a dash of “fuck white men”
>literally had to focus the new series on the old characters because nobody gives a shit about these new, test-marketed Soy Wars “characters” except for maybe Kylo

>star wars is an old film series and made in the past
>new films are intended as direct continuations of those older films
>stop dwelling on nostalgia and look to the future
hmmm

I haven't seen the movie yet but if rlm likes it I'm not watching them anymore

>Jay actually loved this trainwreck

OH NO NO NO NO NO NONONO
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Things never get worse, they always improve
>t. brainlet

Literally this, kids care more about Iron man and Memelord than Marey Sue and Spark guy

>There is no new-

Let me stop there, kids praise Clone Troopers and loathe OT stormtroopers.

checked
but when I mean Sup Forums, I mean the shitposting part of Sup Forums. normalfags who take shitposting and memes seriously will feel so conflicted

Expecting RLM to dislike a star wars movie , after they loved TFA

You won't even have to wait that long since we're getting stupid kid Han Solo in six months.

Son, Sup Forums etc has corrupted your mind. Not everything is an attack on you and white men.

The thing is that Sup Forums clearly posts comments under their YT videos. Plus didn't they use to have a forum?

I work at a theater and TLJ's crowd this weekend was mostly families and kids, probably over half of it. Lots of kids in Kylo Ren costumes, a couple Stormtroopers and generic dark side robes. And I'm in rural southern US, not some city where Star Wars is an actual big deal.

>they liked it

I'm done. Fuck RLM.

>Jay liked it
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

JAY I LOVED YOU

Sup Forums encapsulated in a single post

THEY LOVED THE MOVIE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SOY BAUMAN WILL SPEND THE ENTIRE REVIEW ATTACKING FANBOYS

Clone trooper fans are almost thirty by now.

>if you understand a simple metaphor you must also like the movie
holy shit how brainlet is Sup Forums

>kids come in Kylo costumes
>Snoke tells him his costume is stupid and childish

Star Wars fans are the worst subhumans on this planet, I mean, not even LoTR fanbase is like this, or HP fanbase.

I hope Disney shits on the next 100 SW movies, these disgusting manbabies deserve it.

So he hates Mike?

There's no fucking way they liked TLJ. Regardless of the theme of the movie ("fuck history and tradition and shit, just make things up and buy Porgs") it was really poorly made, the acting was beyond shit, and the script was even worse than the Phantom Menace.

>Wired and Vanity Fair have literally written articles on this
Why are you choosing to be ignorant on this topic?

Hi I am involved in RLM and we all loved it, it's a fun movie with lots of funny moments that pisses all over the stupid Jedi, Yes there were problems in the film but every film is like that. This was enjoyable through and through. Best SW in years.

The video is taking longer to produce because we keep having too much fun and get sidetracked so editing is a pain.

R.Evans

This doesn't mean he likes it, idiot. He's making fun of the same people that the nerd crew videos make fun of.

I don't get how fans are dwelling on nostalgia when Disney's the one putting all the old characters in to try and trigger that feeling

And how many of those families had "fathers" wearing graphic tees and rayban prescriptions

I just cancelled my Patreon donation.
Fuck these mouse shills

Its pretty obvious at this point the only OT character in VIIII will be chewbaca

The makers of the new series (Kathleen Kennedy, JJ Abrahms, Rian) have already stated their intentions multiple times. You can strawman the Sup Forums boogey all you want, but the filmmakers, themselves, have stated emphatically that there intention is to take Star Wars away from white males and redistribute it to the “oppressed” peoples.

Kids dont fucking care about Star Wars they got much more shit to choose from. To them its nothing but a short term fad

*cashes check*

The interpretation of left wing rags on a movie doesn't necessarily mean that's what the movie is about. Far right wing people love They Live because they think the aliens are representing Jews.

That's their business, the point is that featuring non-white or nom-male leads isn't an attack

>Almost thirty
>AoTC released in 2002

sure thang

This

Avengers is what 8 year boys are into

t.pedo

Mike will tell him to change his mind

What? You guys thought they actually buy all that Disney merchandise?

>all of the white kids identify with the Nazis
Why do Jews always unintentionally create the group that will attempt to eradicate them in the near future?

Where did they explicitly say they want to take star wars away from white men. How would you even go about doing that?

And even that shit passes with the next big thing coming out the year after

ITT: overly sensitive soyboys who will take no meaningful action to support their convictions.

Shhh no talking about the quality of the flick or the narrative sequencing or cinematography style or really anything associated with film production because STAR WARS WHAT ARE YOU A NAZI HOW COULD IT BE BAD

Potter fanbase is fucking terrible. They're just way more accepting of bullshit than Star Wars fans are or Fantastic Beasts would piss them off more.

The camrip I've watched didn't have the scene where the kid gets that ugly ass ring. Was it as forced as the final one?

Also, how do they portray him as force sensitive?

>He's a metaphor for new fans
>I liked it
>I hate fans
Wait what?

>Well Jay, do you love new star wars?
>I loved it!
>And i hated it, Jay
>Oh yes, me too.

Jokes on you. I don't want watch films, let alone pay for them. I just come on Sup Forums to trash the latest release for delicious (You)s.

>all these dumbasses assuming he LOVED the movie because he made fun of a retarded article

>casting someone because of the color of their skin

>How do you do fellow goyim

So Broom Boy is a Soy Boy, that's why he's a white kid

>I don't know you anymore
>Jay, You're breaking my heart!

And this

There was a cinematographer in this movie? Because holy fuck they were doing the shot/reverse shot nonsense like it was going out of style.

Also, how in fucks sake do you manage to make a space battle boring?

How is that an attack, where does it say they want to take it away from you? How is it any different than adding Lando in empire?

Jej

Do you think they will ever address the "Jay changing his mind to Mikes view" meme?

>new movie sucks
>it's the fans fault for liking the better ones so much

Obi-wan - Rich?

Jay is bisexual, I can't trust him, he probably is gay for Oscar Issac

I believe you

I'M UNSUBSCRIBING FROM PATREON AND I'M NOT WATCHING ANYMORE. YOU FUCKING HEAR ME STOKLASA?!?!?! SOMEONE SEND THIS TO STOKLASA MAKE SURE HE FUCKING KNOWS

Oh and this

They hated Rogue One, genius

Why do people act like fanboys are the ones hating the movie? Every Star Wars fanboy I know fucking loved it. Every person who either didn't really give a shit, or just kind of liked it didn't like the movie.

You better not be liking this, Jay! I fucking swear.

Both Mike and Jay know that the movie is an uneven mess with terrible pacing, but they're gonna appreciate some of the great scenes it had, such as the ending, for example. You faggots going "Muh luke is ruined" are in the pleb minority.

Only other person I can think of who liked TLJ is Andrew Dobson

>non-white
uh oh, that's a naughty doubleplus ungood word.
It's people of color.

My nephews love the OT. I only let them watch the despecialized editions. Oldest one was Luke Skywalker for Halloween. Hope he never sees this abomination because it would ruin the character for him.

they will ironically do it to make it seem like it is a joke, when anyone that has been following RLM long enough knows it to be true

I just told Mike, he laughed and said he'll believe it when he sees it.

R.Evans

The empire has always looked cooler.
If you were a kid, who would prefer to dress as, dirty rebel whose outfit is basically a guerrilla uniform or stormtrooper with badass armor and helmet?

What was the ending? I honestly don't even remember it, other than not understanding why the fuck they didn't shoot down the Millennium Falcon, or why the AT-ATs didn't shoot those little ships in the salt down with their fucking lasers, or why Luke killed himself for no reason to accomplish nothing.

Yeah right, kys.

They made fun of it in their Baby Driver review