What went wrong?

What went wrong?

alex jones existing made him a sperging lib

he was probably beyond help from birth

People thought he was funny in the first place.

Lack of outdoor labor leading to sickly pale skin and a diet high in sugars and carbs but low in protein and vegetables resulting in overly soft facial features

I haven't seen it since I first watched it, but that dark hispter movie (forget the name) is one of the most depressing things I've ever seen, in a good/impactful way.

The world will never be the same without him.

Hwa a fag

The Electric Sun 20 trial. Tim needs to be locked up, he is a danger to himself and others.

Soy

Fake news at its worst.
Doc sans died because of people like you.

He stopped being a comedy character and started being himself on twitter, and it turns out he's an asshole.

LA is not a good place to live. Gives you a mind virus.

Star Trek II is the san fransico star trek

>Producing multiple successful tv shows on adult swim and comedy central
nothing went wrong

true, but his political views differ from mine which is not acceptable!!!

Let's make an album about the president and have it full of poop jokes. Also advocating suicide.

I wouldn't call them successful. Hasn't really made anything groundbreaking since Check It Out and that was just an Awesome Show spinoff.

he moved to a working class neighbourhood

Have you seen Tim and Eric's bedtime stories? Those are great

He's not entirely pushed about starrig in massive things as himself anymore outside of lowkey stuff like On Cinema. He's making more money producing shows with Abso Lutely like Nathan For You & Eric Andre Show etc.

kek

nothing, he's didn't do it

The best thing he did was dumb eric and join up with this MF. Gregg is so much better than eric ever was.

Nothing ever went right in the first place. Tim and Eric Awesome Show has always been completely unfunny. It's the original "omg so random XD".
You might say "well it's funny if you're stoned". It isn't. I've only ever seen it as a high teenager with my friends and it's painfully try-hard.
The fact that these two retards are talked about for some reason shows that low effort garbage is appealing to... other retards I guess? I dunno.
It's a mind fuck to me I ever see this dumb goon face.