Let's re-create the opening scene by memory. I'll start:

let's re-create the opening scene by memory. I'll start:

General Hux: "Please put the resistance pilot on the telecomm system."

Why do I feel like the opening and the force conversation with Rey and Kylo are going to be used in shitty Skyp advertisements?

MOMMY

DUDE YO MAMA LMAO

General Hux: is the telecomm system functioning? I said please connect me with the lone resistance pilot!

This is commander Dameron.

Poe Dameron: It's pickle rick!! xD

"He wasn't alone."

Why is general (a ground forces commander) commanding a fleet?

Yes, this is Hux, 5 minutes after Snoke's death. I think we need to start making a new career choice because this new boss SUUUUUUCCKKKKKS.

Telecom interruption can only mean one thing

Probably a general of the army type of thing

My mother is trying to get me a message!

Underrated

He's the general of the entire first order military.

Why was a rebel pilot instantly put through to a general?

General Hux is my favorite character. I'm so glad I was able to experience this absolute kino of a scene with him.

What the fuck is this shit? Kids are allowed to watch this? Fucking Post Modern Neo Marxists, they are all going to burn.

>calls others post modern neo marxists
>has never even milked a cow or seen an animal milked
Limp-wristed faggot.

Why are americans afraid of bodies? This must be the result of millenials growing up under extreme censorship. Afraid of bodies, extremely violent & volatile. Is that why there's so much hate?

>rey visibly disgusted

/ourgal

>Attention. This is Commander Poe Dameron of the Republic fleet, I have an urgent communique for General Hugs. Patch him through.
>This is General Hux of the First Order. The Republic is no more. Your fleet are Rebel scum and war criminals. Tell your precious princess there will be no terms, there will be no surrender.
>Hi, I'm holding for General Hugs.
>This is Hux. You and your friends are doomed. We will wipe your filth from the galaxy.
>Okay. I'll hold.
>Hello?
>Hello? Yup. I'm still here.
>Can he hear me?
>He can.
>With an 'H.' Skinny guy. Kinda pasty.
>I can hear you. Can you hear me?
>Look, I can't hold forever. If you reach him, tell him Leia has an urgent message for him...
>I believe he's tooling with you, sir.

"This is Poe Poe, you use to Call me on my Cell Phoe"

we're not afraid of bodies or sex, we like to keep private shit private and not be total fags like you

>your mom XD
>cut the line immediately
>I think this is an attempt at a diversion. Do they think we are so pathetically Incompetent to fall for this?
>scramble half our tie fighters and blow this rebel out of the sky. Have them patrol the planet side of our fleet in anticipation of an attack
>continue monitoring the planet for evacuating rebels.
>Right away sir!

Is milking a cow "private shit"?

Do you think children should have no idea where their food and drinks come from?

Isn't that a Moff then? Or if you can't be arsed to follow SW lore, a Marshal?

that's not a cow
>non-american education

>moff
this isn't the empire...

>hates postmodernists
>feels disgusted by seeing an animal being milked

How is it even possible to be such a retarded fuck boy?

>can't figure out that it's a fantasy analogue of a cow
>american education

But they're litterally LARPing as the empire? Also general is a very low rank in any army, and it's upsetting that they're using it for the supreme leader of all First Order forces all because normies think a general is a great rank.

so you agree it's not a cow
good

>general is a very low rank in any army
not this one