what a dickhead

What a terrible fucking scene.

What a terrible fucking post.

What a reddit ass reply

ME
GA
WH
EN

Are you still butthurt the mods kept deleting your garbage ass threads?

Why is this considered funny but then we go and knock shows like Family guy for doing the same thing?

DALGIN BENIS :-DDDD

When I have unlimited IPs to keep evading I could give two shits but I just laugh at the fact you asskiss people who dont allow criticism for a show hey have no part in making. Sad person u r

not baiting I didn't like it either. I got what they were going for real quick but the rave was boring and the dancing was awkward looking.

also is every raver there 50 years old or what?

It's out of the blue with Samurai Jack.
Family Guy, not so much.

It's been posted all over, get good.

Samurai Jack did it once and it was very unexpected.

Family guy does about forty such jokes an episode

Because Family Guy does edgy shit so often that it's boring and it's bordering on ridiculous

For Jack it was completely unexpected

MWHEGENA

Was this dude in a previous episode?

>reddit

Again, what the fuck is that supposed to mean

>All of that yaoi art
Man...

Damn this episode is fucking garbage

Reddit and tumblr suck Genndy's dick like the adolescent people they are. Sup Forums has always been cynical of everything. Sorry we dont all kiss a man's ass because he makes cartoons you faggot

Sorry for not being a cynical asshole I guess

Its not your fault you're 12 and dont have the capacity to fucking analyze the shit you watch you dumb kid

The HEIGHT of current animation, folks. The absolute height.

Yeah, you really showed me

Keep fighting the good fight. I like Samurai Jack but man, fucking newfag banwagoners including the janitor are actual fucking cancer. On-topic discussions are getting deleted while meme-spewing shitposts stay up.

Anyways so far Season 5 has a really bad habit of rushing things. I know this is the last season and they figure to glace over "minor" things, but the focus on other minor things can be moved to things that shouldn't really be rushed.

Hey, he may have a dick for a head, but don't call him a dickhead.

It was funny because of the sheer absurdity of hearing the word penis in an episode of Samurai Jack. It's the kind of joke you can only do once.

>also is every raver there 50 years old or what?
Just the main one. Jack became a folk hero of sorts to the rave community after that, where the older generation passes down the story in the form of music and dance moves.

Your birth :^)

Says the faggot posting on /super reddit/

>and the dancing was awkward looking

THATS BECAUSE IT'S THE DANCE MOVES JACK HIMSELF MADE THAT THEY DO IN HIS HONOR

But this isn't funnyjunk.

I thought this was Facebook

You are such an annoying faggot dude, goddamn
Get the stick out of your ass and stop.

People like the guy, who the fuck cares?

I didn't like this scene either. WAY too fucking forced. Most of the cameos and callbacks were forced. They shoulda lessened the amount of them in this episode; my god.

I cried.

>Not having a stick in your ass
Don't you wanna be like all the cool kids? Like the in-crowd on the outside?

yo soy el Bananero!!!

>sammy davis-bot with that plot device and penis line delivery
>leading into some cringy song

Didn't ruin the episode, but seriously stopped it from being an incontestable GOAT

Kiss my ass mods. I have the tools and devices to evade all fucking day. Try rangebanning for a change

THIS

SCENE

SUCKS

MY

BIG

FUCKING

DICK

This scene made me laugh so hard I turned red. It came out of nowhere.

I'll admit Ashi joining in was a bit much but the song still got me emotional.

just because you have a mobile phone doesn't make you a leet hacker fuccboi

also using vpn's also doesn't make you a leet hacker, it just makes you an autistic fuck who is trying to get a point across.

>being this mad about commercial media
that's some dedicated roleplay you're doing there. bravo.