Why did Thor get smaller as his power-level increased?

Why did Thor get smaller as his power-level increased?

Other urls found in this thread:

herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/thor-chris-hemsworth-got-so-muscular-his-costume-wouldnt-fit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He forgot to eat clen, tren hard, anavar give up

>cumikboook mobies und sterwers

Didn't bother roiding as hard this time around. I'm bother by the short hair too. Like this isn't Thor anymore, just some dudebro from the gym.

Hemsworth bulked up really big to get the part of Thor. Then it turned out that he was too big for the costumes.

Excess mass slows you down

If you don't think that's roided, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

Soy, not even once

I said he didn't roid *as hard*. Every capeshit actor is on gear.

that snow nigger did just fine. It was different, he's older and didnt want to look like a goofy clumsy idiot and he obviously went through a jlaw thing where he didnt want to put on the wig

its just unfortunate that the short hair gladiator bit was for nothing and it was all a disney comedy instead of something that at least gave a vibe of a threatening setting

you're thinking of Bale in Begins

Fit but not bulked up is more attractive to more womens.

herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/thor-chris-hemsworth-got-so-muscular-his-costume-wouldnt-fit/

Is this achievable natty?

meanwhile at DC, Bin Al-Fleck gained weight in the wrong way forcing costume designers to work around his gut

Just eat clen, tren hard, anavar give up

sacrificed muscle mass for brain power by watching rick and morty

>mfw thinking typical Sup Forums shitlords will understand gear reference

>couldnt feel his hand
>his body wasnt hard enough to push the armor back and break it
dropped

it's such a old meme that you dont respond

like doing a sarah jessica parker horse face joke

dex is ALWAYS stronger than str

remember when trunks and vegeta came out of the chamber with ss2 and couldnt beat cell because they were too slow? same idea here

>soyspacing

There are other /fit/izens here and you can tell by the context of the sentence that those are performance enhancing drugs.

>6'3"
>still got the cum gutters

He'll be allright

>he will never pound your cervix

gross

my gf insists women prefer average/smaller penii anyhow

Average? Ok. Smaller? user, please...

As boxers say - speed kills. He sacrificed strength for speed.

Roids are expensive and an everytime growing part of the budget is needed to bribe movie critics and to hire online shills.

dude memes on /fit/ haven't been updated in over five years
people still unironically post zyzz and scooby memes
why am I even here, there's nothing new ever
Sup Forums has been turned into the same kind of repetitive programming that fat faggots who listen to rush limbaugh can comprehend

what are some workouts that women will never understand?

He's fucked his back up from too much roiding so he refuses to bulk up as big anymore and has to do yoga and get acupuncture on a regular basis

this is the lowest effort attempt at a meme I've ever seen in my life. it's like what a girl would make when there's no nerds to do it for her. pathetic.

This was the stupidest thing ever in DBZ. What even was that thing?

And now he’s worth millions and can fuck women worldwide with the point of his finger. I’d say it was worth it

/fit/ just hasn't been the cool place to hang out on since 2012 so all the meme creating talent has left.

u mad af

>He's fucked his back up from too much roiding
what?

Yeah but it's still a cautionary tale for those who want to get JOOOCYYYY even Hollywood millionaires get sides from the gear and life long injuries

>u mad af
Stop typing like a twitter nigger

>short hair

Bothered me too, what's next? smaller Hulk because manlets felt offended?

yeah what's the reason for the short hair?
he didn't sign one of those things cavil did where he wasn't allowed to shave?
got a haircut for another movie and couldnt grow it back in time?
Or is it because he got older and his hair is no longer as blonde?

By pumping more energy into your muscles, you gained a power + speed boost, but it wastes a shitton of energy with all the transforming. But there's a tradeoff, because your speed doesn't rise as much as your power does.

So eventually, your power might be huge, but if you're relying on transformation abuse to keep up with your opponent in power then your speed won't have kept up. Ergo, you fucking fail.

Vegeta figured it out, Goku figured it out, Piccolo figured it out, Cell figured it out, even Gohan, figured it out. Trunks was just a retard.

lmao people thinking this cant be done natty
just need 5 years of heavy compounds with perfect diet and a steady dose of vitamin D every night

finally, a voice of reason.
i hate niggerspeak...especially shit like "af".
starting to also hate "thicc" too. it's clearly nigtalk.

it's a pain to wear a wig, hours to put it on, they filmed it in australia. It was overall a lazier more laid back production (but it also allowed for some breathing room to be less rigid)