Dreadnought appears

>dreadnought appears
>bombards the empty base
>not the big fat ship 90% of Resistance is on

Who wrote this shit?

What was the point of the entire space chase crap if they kill 99% of rebels anyways? Just make them go to Crait in few surviving transports or something. It's the same fucking thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VbyQlrNBFMA
youtube.com/watch?v=AdfFnTt2UT0
youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just throw some hyperdrives on some rocks and obliterate entire systems

Why didn't they just hyper speed ram it?

Why do video games do a better job at conveying space battle tactics than any movie or tv show?

Why do you need a garage door opner to drop your bomb load?

Because things need to actually work coherently when you can interact with them
Also there not as many women in programming (and when there are they ruin the game)

Why do bombs drop in space

They were trying to disguise that they were copying Empire Strikes Back with stitched together new stuff. I didn't hold up so good.

Code breaker guy just wanted to be alone, so when he got new cellmates, he decides to leave. (why did the Asian girl get put in a female section)

Magnets

Some of the shit that happened in EVE blows my mind to this day.

Which video game does better than this?
youtu.be/VbyQlrNBFMA

So why not just approach from the bottom of the dreadnaught without all of the turrets

And bombers are made of plastic?

youtube.com/watch?v=AdfFnTt2UT0

Empire = TLJ
Loner Luke = loner Yoda
X wing in water = X wing in Swamp
Ice Planet = Salt planet
Cloud City = Gambling planet
Lando double cross = Code breaker double cross
Prob more, but why bother.

Why do you think they got all fucked up immediately?

ikr

Why didn't Snoke know they could track ships through hyperspace?

>Not orienting your magnets correctly

Bro this is supposed to be stuff for nerds not basic bitches.

But that looks just as unrealistic as most movies and television.

>SW battles to decide the fate of the galaxy are 20 ships chasing 3 ship
>then sending 3 fighters to attack them

Expanse is not exactly realistic either. Rosi had no chance vs that steal ship but won because plot demanded it.

>unrealistic
u wot m8?
In the sense that it's not real? Sure. But almost everything you've seen in that video wasn't staged. I played with Rooks and Kings for 3 years and the pipe bomb ambush could have been any one of a hundred or more occasions.

I was mostly joking. I spent literally thousands of hours playing EVE, including some 12h+ battles.

>Try orienting the magnets
>Magnets swing and quickly move towards your ship
>You die

Do you even science user?

>and the empire always loses

I'm not really talking about who won but by the fact they show directional thrusters being used for maneuvering and the effect of engine burns on the crew. The opening battle in TLJ had Poe pulling moves that should only be possible in atmosphere when you have only 4 engines pointed backwards. This game clip looked just like that.

>they dont just repulse each other and go everywhere.
>they dont attract each other and create a sphere that explodes instantly
I use to be a star wars fan before TLJ, I miss you Luke, why couldnt Hamil just have said NO when he found out about this...

Mark Hamill was so invested in the character of Luke Skywalker and the universe of Star Wars. You can see his enthusiasm in the way he speaks. This was more than a job or a paycheck. He signed on for the sequel trilogy only because he believed George Lucas, Harrison Ford, and Carrie Fischer would be with him to continue their characters' stories.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U

He was under the impression Luke would be in IX but then in post production they fucking killed his ass

Imagine trying to command hundreds of neckbearded NEETS in the heat of battle who care more about when their pizza is going to arrive than the fate of the Galaxy.

he warned us...
Youll always be our Luke...

>linebreak without losing greentext
what is this sorcery?

>nice Christ figure you have there
>shame if something were to happen to it
It's time for white people to end, goyim.

>hey remember that one problem the first death star had
>yeah, let's put those on all of our Star Destroyers
>and make sure it's right in the middle on top

That looks impressive but it's actually a boring clusterfuck

Actually not a problem for the most part. You don't get to lead a big EVE corp (or their military) by being a wet blanket. I've heard some fucking speeches and seen leadership that would make history's greats envious. Also, people get really goddamn invested in their ships, corps and factions.
If you're curious and have some hours to kill. rooksandkings on youtube has some videos explaining strategies and showing battles.

Yeah at that size it's gets a huge clusterfuck what with the time dilation. Small scale pipe-bombing is where it's (was) at.