Sup Forums, I need some good series to watch

Sup Forums, I need some good series to watch.

I think I've watched every good and high quality show. Here's a little list of the series which I enjoyed the most:

>Rome
>The Wire
>The Deuce
>The Sopranos
>OZ
>Silicon Valley
>Peep Show
>Office (US)
>Stargate SG-1/Atlantis
>Star Trek TNG/DS9
>Farscape
>Narcos
>Mindhunter
>Gomorrah
... and dozens of others...

I prefer history/sci-fi, but also like drama/crime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tmxJCPxmL7k
youtube.com/watch?v=WOnQ8CD3v4g
youtube.com/watch?v=X_JYkP6JotQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mad Men, True Detective, Black Sails, Hannibal

Mr Robot
The Prisoner

VOY and ENT?

I dont see Twin Peaks in your list

What about Boardwalk Empire?

If you're not a capeshit retard with an IQ under 100 then watch Alias Grace. It's only 6 eps

Black Mirror
Utopia
Electric Dreams
BoJack Horseman

If you can find La Zona you'll probably like it. It's mistery-crime set after a chernobil-like event.

Watched or tried to watch all of these.

I watched season 1 of Mr. Robot, but eh it was too predictable and the main character wasn't very realistic.

The Prisoner seems interesting tho.

I've heard that these two aren't good as TNG and DS9, but I miss Trek, I should give these a try.

Haven't watched Twin Peaks, will watch it next for sure and see why it's so highly appreciated.

Idk about my IQ, but I will definitely give it a watch.

Black Mirror was ok.
I tried to watch Utopia, but I just kinda forgot it.
Rest two I haven't heard of, will check them out.

Sounds like you'll like Battlestar Galactica, it's written by Ronald D. Moore who worked on DS9 and it's basically a "submarines in space" tech level sci-fi with the conceit of an FTL drive to get them about. If you've watched Voyager you'll see a lot of similarities with the plot because Moore worked on that too but quit very quickly because he didn't think the other writers were doing it properly.

If you Fedora'd out at the religion stuff in DS9 you may not like the ending though, but I think it's perfect and very well signposted from the start.

Three Kingdoms.
youtube.com/watch?v=tmxJCPxmL7k
Not even joking, it's kino.

Oh yea, thanks user. I actually intended to watch Battlestar Galactica last time when I had too much free time, but got caught up in some stuff.

A'ight now I got: Twin Peaks, Battlestar, Alias Grace, Voyager and Enterprise

Thanks anons.

watch anime

the shield

>recommending someone a series with a terrible ending
Not sure why you'd ever do this.

no worries son

that's probably a good enough order to go at them too

im on season 2 of Boardwalk Empire right now and forcing my way through it just dont care about anyone outside ormer and Michael Shannon

>but I think it's perfect and very well signposted from the start

>bsg ending
>perfect
Fuck off.

Quarry
4 Blocks
Wolfhall

Thank me later.

The shield was amazing, watching it years ago.

Idk man.

I watched few episodes of Quarry, just didn't feel the main character. Also tried 4 Blocks, but just didn't get into it.

Wolf Hall goes to my watchlist.

M*A*S*H

The story about a patriotic hero whom serves his country with both heart and soul.

Have you watched Person of Interest? It starts out looking like a procedural but it's a stealth sci-fi and starts focusing on that aspect almost entirely later on.

youtube.com/watch?v=WOnQ8CD3v4g

i'm dumping mega links in here if you have any requests

watch korean series

has nobody mentioned Fargo seasons 1 & 2?

the fuck is wrong with you plebs?

Malcolm in the Middle, not kidding.

reddit: the post

>autism: the post

>reddit 2: the reply of the faggot

>>Office (US)
Watch it again. Watch deleted scenes, bloopers. Cry. Repeat forever.

>drama/crime
Justified is great. Absolute kino writing, IMO.

Same genre- Banshee. Not quite Justified tier but also a good ride.

Have you seen West World? It's not fantastic but it's decent for a sci-fi show

NYPD Blue

The Expanse is the best sci-fi show running right now, it starts a bit slow and some characters are annoying early on but it finds its footing and gets really good pretty quickly.

>autism 2: the last reply

Is Gomorrah worth a watch guys?
I love crime dramas and I believe The Sopranos to be the best piece of single media ever produced

TABOO
tom hardy

Curb Your Enthusiasm. Hands down one of the funniest shows I've ever seen

Rectify

Justified has some of the best dialogue of any TV show, ever. Villains were a little hit-or-miss but the best ones are incredible.

This show was such a surprise, I had zero expectations for it and it ended up being incredibly fun.

My biggest problem was that they had to shoehorn in HBO edginess so much, like Thandie Newton's character saying "fuck" so much. Unlike say, Deadwood, it just felt tryhard and out of place. Kind of a nitpick I guess but it was just jarring.

Taboo is pretty good. It produced a HUGE Loss and was just used to evade taxes. What a based show. Too bad there wont be a second season.

Fuck yes

>Meme. Arrived and failed.
Every gruntposter knows it's been renewed.

this show felt like nothing happened

honestly im just not a NEET and dont have time to keep up with news about financially disastrous shows so i didnt know. Good that its back. Can‘t wait!

took 15 seconds on jewgle. you project too much.

im a phone poster cause im too busy to be at home.

ive also learned that you have to say the wrong thing on the internet to get the correct answer cause autists can‘t hold back and give you the correct answer to feel better about themselves. You feel for my scheme. I just wanted to know if theres a 2nd season of Taboo coming.

Crime:
Peaky Blinders
History:
Versailles

Or you coulda just asked. The reverse psychology ploy only works with topics people are already sick of hearing about from oversaturation. Taboo is nowhere near that.

You have been outsmarted. Step aside and get over it.

You haven't even considered if I was lying, while giving away so much about yourself.

>there will never be more mad men episodes

finished the last episode last week and felt fulfilled a satisfaction no other show has given me

I dont even have to consider it cause my technique works 100% the time. Autism latches onto it like a bum to an almost empty bottle of wine in a wet gutter

banshee and knick are absolutely top tier kino
no idea about the lower two

The expressions and idioms in Justified, too.

>"Oh, you think X, huh?"
>"I think Lynyrd Skynyrd is overrated, I KNOW X"

You have posts itt that didn't catch a single (You) because of how basic they were. Now you're overcompensating with gimmick on top of gimmick like a babby's first writer/trole. You're transparent, kid, and all you have to show for it is either info or disinfo.

>tried to watch True Detective
>hasn't watched Twin Peaks
get out

Rick & Morty

>Oh, you think darkness is your ally, huh?
>"I think Welcome to Spinal Tap is overrated, I KNOW DARKNESS IS MY ALLY"
what do you see in this

My favorite anime

youtube.com/watch?v=X_JYkP6JotQ

Why are you still replying to me? All of my posts got (You)s from You. Whats wrong with you? Don‘t reply to this post and accept your defeat in a dignified manner. Let it go. I know your autism will convince you that giving me another (You) but just resist it. Move on.

Justified?

I liked Bikes

It was just a very cheeky way to respond to someone who was being confrontational. Just watch the show user

WHEN DOES THAT DOGSHIT GET GOOD THE FIRST FEW EPISODE FEEL LIKE THOSE SHITTY MOM SHOWS NCIS AND CSI NOT EVEN ON THE LEVEL OF CRIMINAL MINDS

running empty, kid? pssh guess the bag of tricks wasn't as deep as you thought huh
>implying we're not samefagging to keep the thread bumped in a sea of shitwars
an OP's job is never done

I think you'd like Justified user, its comfy and is 6 seasons so its the perfect length, first season is a little bit rough because its crime of the week.

It's great off the bat also you are gay

ozark

You will never get another (You) from me.

BUMP

Every gruntposter knows it's been renewed.

Since you like history, (and if you haven't watched them already) :
Band of Brothers and The Pacific, essential WW2 kino (and also Generation Kill, great as well but less historical, about Iraq war).
Unsere Väter unsere Mütter after that, german miniserie about WW2, pretty well made.
1864, a danish serie about the second schleswig war, plot is alright (unnecessarily wierd at times) and has some really well made battle scenes.
Deutschland 83 is pretty good too, although it drags on a bit too much but the setting is quite interesting.
And if you haven't watched it, Das Boot (WW2 U Boot drama) had a miniserie release in 6 episodes, the best way to watch imo.
Finally if you're looking for something a bit different than usual in crime/drama, Berlin Alexanderplatz, german serie about a paroled criminal trying to reinsert himself into society under the Weimar republic, in 1920's Berlin.

Unironically this is a good show, OP.

Family Guy
Rick and Morty
The Simpsons (the newer seasons)