Underrated Shows

Thread for underrated shows.

Anyone remember this one? It was fucking awesome. Thanks for nothing 4kids. Hopefully now that they lost their lawsuit and the creator has full rights again, the game can be started again. Hell, maybe we'll get a new season.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ton75tt_938?t=4m57s
youtu.be/6fe82I3LiEA?t=20m44s
youtube.com/watch?v=hoYqVrkoyBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ohhhh fuck I still have some cards laying around in my attic

>tfw lost my deck
>tfw since the online game was shut down because of the lawsuit, my cards are gone forever

Probably one of the best soundtracks to a cartoon ever.

Bump

I always loved the concept and the idea behing it.

Hell, the episode where the avatar of the guy in a wheelchair cant return for a year.

Like, that shit must have been traumatic for him, the world was not a forgiving one.

I couldnt get over the changes they did in 2nd season, so I dropped it.
Still, pretty good show.

1st season was excellent. 2nd season art style was okay but not great.

>its about kids that can turn into monsters they find
>but only during fun duels and not adventures
Ben 10 was better, and Ultimate alien aired at the same time

I'm imagining a season where the kids would use their power to scan and turn into monsters to actually adventure in the other world. That'd be pretty fucking cool

I've only seen the second season due to it airing on Cartoon Network. That aside, I was still able to understand what was happening most of the time and found it to be pretty awesome for what it was.

I think I played the actual card game like once. When I was younger, I played the online version, lost to someone using an advanced deck, and then never touched it again.

youtu.be/Ton75tt_938?t=4m57s
>The music when the Resistance is shown and following battle music

Really was GOAT

Best moment in the show for me
youtu.be/6fe82I3LiEA?t=20m44s

The Marrilians were great

desu I liked that in the other world, the kids had to rely on their wits instead of strength. It played into how surprisingly political their adventures became. It also made their hunts for scans that much more dangerous and challenging.

Pretty fun show

Which Perrim cutie would you become? And what would you do with that power?

>Thread for underrated shows.
Seems to be more of a general Chaotic thread.
But that's fine.

Yeah, I felt like the way they had it set up was pretty cool too. They couldn't just over power their way through some of the shit they had to go through, they had to actually think and get allies.

Well no one else is posting any other show

It's a shame this show didn't have a very memorable opening. Oh well.
youtube.com/watch?v=hoYqVrkoyBI

something about this show's pacing bothered me, it felt like the characters got better creatures at too fast a rate, it left too little room for the characters themselves to be shown progressing

Turn into massive tentacle brainwasher desu

Tiger lady probably. I'm not even a furry.

Which version?

The flash animated one is way better looking.