Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i94adSbo7EU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ricky is always in the wrong

Wrong, Julian just wanted to smoke a six-paper joint in peace

I mean ricky
im already high, boys

I mean, nobody wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli.

Look it's simple supply and command, worst case ontario they get two birds stoned at once

I'M MOWIN THE AIR RANDY!
I'M MOWIN THE AIR!
youtube.com/watch?v=i94adSbo7EU

>DECENT

Julian needs to catch a boat to fuck-offity land

>1984 by George Orwell

It wasn't big enough

>Seasons 1&2
More of a dark comedy then anything, kind of like a study on people who live in poverty and have to find other ways to make a living since they aren't able to hold jobs.
>Seasons 3-5
The peak of the show, the comedy style was fresh and different and every character still had motivations and goals to work towards. At the beginning of 5 it starts getting a bit silly but it's still enjoyable.
>Season 6
Plots and characters start getting a little redundant and crazy, but it's still decent, just not as good.
>Season 7
Show officially starts to get bad, characters (especially Bubbles) are becoming Flanderized and the main plot is ridiculous, the boys are absolutely cruel to Jacob and the twiggy aliens, and it just isn't funny. Lahey becoming a cop again was an interesting angle though.
>Seasons 8-11, swearnet, and the European and USA tour specials
Awful, do not watch, ever.

This show actually had good writing, dumb characters and lines written by smart people.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Ricky was. He really did need to ease off the 6 paper joints while they had shit to do. Not to mention he would be involved in a wrestling match later that day and might've avoided Randy's cheap shots had he been a bit more aware.

YOU AND YOUR FUCKING BOOKS JULIAN

They look so old and tired now

Season 2 is where it reaches peak levels of depressing. I can't help but sympathize and realize that there are some people out there that live this sort of lifestyle, making the same mistake after mistake because they are too stupid and ill raised to correct it.

Accurate

As much as people shit on Bubs, he is the most marketable character. He was pretty likable in the first three seasons, by the conky episode he starts becoming a whiny bitch.