Box Office Week: Star Wars: The Last Jedi has the second highest opening weekend of all time

HATERS ABSOLUTELY B T F O ! !

domestic: $220,047,000
worldwide: $450,047,000

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14648964/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a surprise

But did Avatar beat it

>Star Wars is now on the same level as transformers and fast and the furious

sad

All goes downhill in week 2

It won't top Avatar.
The sequel to avatar will though.
Everyone will see it for the sheer curiosity of he technology used to film it.

>This
>h
>i
>s
POWERFUL

I remember when XMen 3 had one of the biggest openings over, then fell off like a boulder off a cliff. Wouldn't be surprised if TLJ keeps up the momentum since the star wars brand has more carry than xmen.

Star wars?

never heard of it.

sounds gay

Belly up to the Hollywood trough you fucking pigs. Eat the slop and wallow in your filth.

Now, how big will the drop-off be when everyone realizes that The Last Jedi sucked?

Looks like the review bombing raid didn’t work. What’s happening here? I thought we were in charge?

We should have been more subtle. Too many newbies and Reddit fags talking about shit.

>M-M-MUH SALES
TLJ sucks, deal with it.

Hello buzzfeed intern, Why are you on Sup Forums again?

Apparently not. Why is Sup Forums always wrong?

See

Dats some nice delusion you’ve got there.

Damn kids! Looks like you got your shit REKT again.

Two interns in one thread? Sounds like wasted resources if you ask me. You should both be fired.

Great photoshop. I have some images I'd like edited, how much do you charge?

So, what does Sup Forums think?

strawpoll.me/14648964/
strawpoll.me/14648964/
strawpoll.me/14648964/

sad that is the last SW

>still cant break $370mill domestic weekend record by TFA

How is this a good result? It made less money than the last film, at least $100k less.

You realize that's just 20 million more than BvS right?

And BvS has higher audience score.

So anyone know which film bloggers got to do voice cameos in TLJ?

b-b-b-b-b-but the movie is shit!! i made 5 leia webm edits to prove it!

Yes, the fact that this movie has 2 scenes in it which completely destroy the internal logic and consistency of the universe and normies are lapping it up like blue titty milk while core fans rip it to pieces blows me the fuck out.

It doesn't nake it good. Are all things that are popular good? Is Naruto good? Is Family Guy good? Is The Big Bang Theory good? Really makes me ponder...

OP is a retard, it made at least $100K less than TFA. This is hardly a good result.

Star Wars was never good, it was part of the destruction of American cinema. For its fans to resort to snobbery now indicates that they have absolutely nothing left.

>nothing left
Star Wars now has the support of females and blacks, and it shows they've got money to spare.

You can't stop the Mouse.

It's indifference brought on by having something I cared about shit on in an irredeemable way. I don't care anymore, It's freeing.