Episode IX

>Working title leaked as "Black Diamond"
>Snoke confirmed to wear black ring he found in Vaders castle

Snoke is still alive senpai. This will make ep 8 not as complete shit when he comes back and Kylo/Rey team up against him

it's dead

Why do people want him back? Why do people want Kylo/Rey team up? This is anime tier trash.

>opening shot shows young sheev killing snoke on naboo
>next shoot we see snoke's hand pulling his body back together
>shot to young kid with blue eyes using the force to move a bal
>kid comes up and ask him whats his dream
>i want to live forever
>timeskipl

>no source
kys LARPer

Just google it brainlet

>not knowing what google is

>Vaders castle

anime is better

t. mickey mouse

The one seen in RO. There could be some cool flashbacks with snoke raiding the castle and more background on Vader in between 3 and 4

HE WAS CUT IN HALF HOW CAN HE SURVIVE YOU FUCKING HACK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGHH this seems like a really nice place to build a castle, to be honest AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I HATE YOU

Really?

>something something survived within the dark side of the force something something

projection, rage(like maul), mind transfer etc.

He looks like a zombie so its possible

Maul survived the same shit.

this is Disney literally flooding the net with false info to hide the (upcoming) real leaks all the while avoiding to spoil The Last Jedi.

>Movie hasn't even been out a week and already we have faggot cringey roleplayers hyping up leaks for the next two years

Jesus Christ. Why.

>naboo
>no gungans
0/10

All of the new movies have had code names, which is what this is, while they work on the story. Black diamond won't be the official title. While working on the Han Solo movie I think it's code name was red cup or something like that. The code names have subtle clues of insight

How can we trust you? You're probably a Disney employee

>I am a handicapped warlord with no real source of income other than Empire handouts
>My budget is $3.2mil

>he doesn't know about based simus

Classic example is ROTJ/Blue Harvest

fucks sake

So the ring is basically a horcrux?

It was rumored to be some ancient sith artifact/black kyber crystal. Autists were theorizing snoke wore it to enhance his powers

I fucking hate this kyber autism with suns having kyber crystals in their core, and lightsabers and death star also using them and them having powers and so on

They jumped on the kyper train in the Disney reboot like the prequels did with medi-clorians

Of course he's alive. Jew Jew will bring back all the bullshit Rian killed. Episode 8 was entirely pointless.

not canon

Being butthurt apparently makes you stronger with the dark side or some shit and Vader wanted to live next to the place where he got his shit pushed in by Obi Wan and burnt his dick off.

these theories are retarded and gay. stop posting this bullshit but kill yourself first

Because Kylo is a shit villain on his own. He's already been humiliated by protagonists two movies in a row. He's not a threat.

Oh God I just figured it out. Snoke put his soul in the ring. Hux will put the ring on and be possessed by Snoke, turning into the villain for XI

We Harry Potter now

What's the point. Now that he's been killed he's thematically boring.

BUT HES NOT REALLY DEAD
doesn't matter, he got rekt already. The final boss is supposed to be an untouchable. Vader who is the HUGE BAD in the OT is like the final boss and the emperor even surpasses him. Snoke fucking sucks, even if he is plagueis himself snoke fucking sucks as a character because he "died" in the second film.

Clone Wars and Rebels are canon, according to Disney.

TCW is canon.

>according to disney
So they aren't canon.

>"YOU THINK YOU CAN TURN HIM? PATHETIC"
[snickering at dialogue written by an 8 year old intensifies]

I gave no fucks bout Snoke in TFA, but he gave hints of actual character in this one.

They are canon for the nu-trilogy since that's Disney too.

>Cartoons
lmao, he is dead in the movies

>tv show for small children that most star wars fans don't give a fuck about
>having any importance compared to the films
fuck off

Canon does not mean "relevant" or "important." What happens in the cartoons and books is irrelevant to the progression of the movies. It's just filler

I get it!!! Kylo is snape and Luke is dumbledore XD

>we want to sell this stupid piece of merchandise before the movie even gets a trailer
Well then.

>We Harry Potter now
Now? They already put the "the lightsaber chooses the wielder" in it ffs.

But like said "canon" doesn't mean "relevant".
I doubt the people in charge of the movies even know that TCW exists but don't be surprised if some nu-EU writer brings Snoke back with a bullshit excuse like Maul.

Reminder to all the reylo KEKS that Jedi are not allowed to love.

Thats why they need to end

DOES THE APOSTROPHE COME AFTER THE T AND BEFORE THE S?

Fuck off nigger. If you’re sliced in half, you’re dead.

>They are canon for the nu-trilogy since that's Disney too.
So they aren't canon.
At the time of the expanded universe, George Lucas studios still owned Star Wars.

Meaning every bit of SW media was canon.
Just because Disney bought said media doesn't make it not canon. Just because Disney bought said media doesn't make their new stuff canon.

EU is still canon, the new star wars is an alternate reality. When you realize this you'll stop fucking caring.

If only that was true, user. If only. I've been at that stage of grief as well.

>So they aren't canon.
Disney literally declared them canon, nigger.
>Meaning every bit of SW media was canon
False. The EU was always second-tier at best and Lucas always considered it non-canon and ignored it without a care.
>Just because Disney bought said media doesn't make it not canon. Just because Disney bought said media doesn't make their new stuff canon.
Yes it does, they control the franchise so they decide what is canon and what future works must try to abide to (aside from the movies which will keep doing whatever the fuck they want).
>EU is still canon, the new star wars is an alternate realit
The old-EU is an alternative continuity that they won't ever continue aside from bringing some of its elements into the nu-canon.

>implying it isn't true
The expanded universe story has ended.
I've seen Luke's wife die, i've seen his son die.
I've seen Luke do pretty much everything he could possibly do.
I've seen Sith come and go and I am content.

Just because I wont get a new movie with my favorite characters I should be upset?
Disney Star Wars is fan fiction, it's just some Jews alternate reality. Both films have been shit and EU will always be canon for anyone who actually wants decent story telling.

Just accept SW is over, it's been what 40+ years? I don't need it to keep going. I don't care at all if they ever make another movie or not.
Because the only Star Wars storylines that mattered were over years ago.

see
and stop being a faggot.

The original SW story was over years ago.
The books finished it completely. It's canon. It's over, stop being a butthurt little faggot because some Jew created a fanfiction alternate reality.

At this point it's obvious snoke was fucking with Kylo and is still alive. We're just not sure how

But I want it to continue, it still had shit left to tell and most of the EU charm was that it was a massive and almost endless thing.
Of course I'm mad that nu-Wars killed that and as much as you want to insist it isn't canon and just jewish fanfiction, it doesn't change the fact that this shit will keep being produced while the EU is abandoned.

What happens to Revan? Is he canon now or what? I heard they made Malachor canon and that's an important part of his story.

Star Wars is for small children, what's the problem

He isn't canon. Malachor was brought up but like Thrawn, Korriban/Moraband and literally all the other shit from the old EU, it's just their own version that only shares the name and some basic traits.
In Malachor's case, it's an old Sith planet with an ancient weapon that turns people into stone or something like that.

JJ's Mystery Box in action.

>What is the black diamond???
>How is he still alive???

During the TFA hype we were posed similar questions to inspire intrigue and discussion. Do you think it is coincidental that Snoke's head scar was so similar to Vader's? Or that Plagueis's theme played during Snoke's scene? No these were placed there intentionally to fuel hype.

Turns out they are making it up as they go along.

Dude I don't know how old you are, but I grew up watching the original SW on VHS in the late 80s.
I get it, but this isn't the first rodeo where I've seen a beloved franchise change drastically.
It hasn't nearly every day to every form of media. Vidya, movies, anime, manga, comics, music.
Everything eventually reaches that point it is not worth caring about anymore. You as a human must change and evolve to a new form of entertainment.
SW to me is completely over, since the EU pretty much ends with the prospect that Jacen Solo's daughter is born a prophesied to be the next "chosen one".
I'd rather move on to the next thing than waste my time with what is obviously a garbage series. I've even watched the last two, I know they are garbage. I just don't give a shit. Neither should you.
Because you literally can not do a thing to change it other than not watching it at all.
Those are your choices, I mean a third choice is killing JJ, but you'd go to jail for that probably.

> since the EU pretty much ends with the prospect that Jacen Solo's daughter is born a prophesied to be the next "chosen one"
Except Legacy nullifies that and as far as I know she doesn't do shit and the Sith take over again only to be defeated by Luke's junkie descendant.

It's like a horcrux thing. He's gonna use Hux as his new host.

screencap this post

Goddamnit

>JJ Abrams only listens to bands if the members are Jewish

Oh, fucking Disney... Now I don't even want Revan to be introduced as canon. They'll probably do a worse job with him than nuBioWare did. Such a shame, the old EU had even better stories than the movies, especially the KOTOR games.

Man you missed the point.
The point I was making is that Luke's story was over. Jacen dies saving his daughter and his sister kills him in a lightsaber duel.

Even EU becomes shit after, because as I said. ALL media becomes shit after a time.
It's up to you to decide when to stop reading or watching something.

He was shown to be more level-headed and less prone to torturing his subordinates over their failures.
Or at least that how he was portrayed in TFA, in TLJ he literally goes "FUCK YOU HUX, LOOK HOW I USE YOU TO MOP THE FLOOR MUAHAHAHAHA" from the very first scene.

>Jacen
Now that's Kylo Ren done right.

I agree. I was thinking they were implying snoke learned from the mistakes of sidious by not giving his apprentice the opportunity to cheap shot him and betray him. I think it's a trick. If he was powerful enough to make kylo and Rey see each other etc, he could make them both "see" him.

I still can't believe these movies have waisted the drama of one of it's main characters being a soldier from birth. Also as awful as TFA was Snoke alluded that the Sith were retarded yet in TLJ he remained a dumb Sidious clone.

Why was my post removed?

>filename
Kek

(((Mods))). You were too correct and Abrams "oy vey shut it down"ed it

This will need to be the longest SW movie ever if Chris Terrio is expected to fix this mess of a series. Daisy Ridley doesn't want to do another movie after IX, so kill her off and make the plot compelling enough to where Adam Driver and Andy Serkis will have a reason to stick around. It will take some effort to make me pay Disney again. I was fooled into seeing TFA but I've dodged TLJ.

This is your brain on Power-Level Anime

Thats why they need to end the era of the sith/jedi with the neutral force