They have a point?

They have a point?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Soypro
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Synthmilk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well does he explain or no?

The problem is to normies 'social justice warrior' doesn't sound like a bad thing. They don't get the baggage the word comes with.

What do you think?

>what do you think a jedi is?
Soyboy Eunuch
>what do you think the rebels are fighting?
Progress
>What do you think leads to the dark side
Being taken from your parents and raised by a creeps who tell you that you cant fuck

remember they aren't rebels anymore

they're the resistance

They don't think there's any baggage to begin with.

I remember anakin going to the dark side because he cared for the woman he loved,is that it?

omg educate yourself

>they're the resistance
resistance against what? They are the nurepbulic who runs shit.

trans bathrooms?

He completely ignores that the jedi are complete failures and need to stop being an aspiring symbol, and Luke even directly states it for him during the movie. 80% of twitter users need to be lined up and shot; they're all so incredibly vapid.

No you see Anakins mom got killed by Sandpeople(muslims) and then Anakin got angry at Sandpeople(muslims)
Anakin is altright

Star Wars was just WW2 in space. The Empire was ALWAYS the nazis (no I will not capitalize that word, spellcheck. It does not deserve the honorific)

>The Empire was ALWAYS the nazis

I just dont see it. Yes the took elements from the third reich and british empire but i never got that "le evil nazi" shtick from the empire

yes it was always the Nazis, and the rebels wuz the allies, they weren't tumblr and Hillary Clinton supporters

Nice try but Star Wars was always the Vietnam War in space.

great post

This. Fuck white people. We should kill all whites.

empire is literally british commienazis

the rebels are basically pre-enlightenment monarchic aristocracy. The victory cerimony is literally Leni Riefenstahl. The jedis are templar knights and tribalistic chauvinist old testament jewish samurais

Star Wars is about fight white males?

You should ask grandpa who fought in WW2 who he voted for.

>in star wars the nazis are ev--

Pretty sure thinking you're on the right side of history is literally a Sith belief, motherfucker. Jedi are radical centrists, all of them. They believe in the balance.

>What's a Jedi
Depends, in the OT they were like space samurai peacekeapers, in PT they we're bureaucrats and also space samurai peacekeapers
>What are the rebels fighting?
In the OT space Nazis in the PT LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF DROIDS
>What do you think leads to the dark side
In the OT fear in the PT sand
>Do you even star wars
I wish I didn't. Force unleashed is nicer to the lore than disney

From my point of view, the alt-right is evil.

I was always with the Empire.

Order > Freedom, 100% of the time.

The Empire is US, retardo. Rebels are the chinks in Vietnam jungle. SW wasn't made in the 40s you know

>senators assblasted because the empire put an end to their rampant corruption and greed
>senators raise mercenary armies to conduct terrorist attacks and destroy the peace the empire fought so hard to build

only an amerifat would view the rebels as the goodguys

It was aesthetically similar before, but now it's a carbon copy.

Lol you won't capitalize it but you will write a sentence in parentheses glorifying it.

>he thinks movies only reflect their immediate decade
>he thinks ROTJ defines the entire trilogy
>dogfights are vietnam

im pretty sure the Empire is supposed to be like the British Empire but with Soviet aesthetics

> implying Jedi's are sardonic fedoras
lol no they are Buddhist warrior monks you wouldn't hear a jedi go: "Well the Republic has some good points, but you know what the Empire also has some good points also muh IQ and btw I fucking love science"

That's because you're the wrong age. When it was originally released, for Lucas's own generation who were raised on WWII movies, as well as for anyone who's familiar with the iconography and tropes of those films, the resonances were obvious.

I usually don't post image macros but

>The Empire was ALWAYS the nazis
No, it was the Roman Empire. Fuck off.

Exactly. It's a common american dumb thing to do. They're commie-nazis basically + old timey anti britain sentiment

wtf I love the empire now

Well the Empire is Nazis

Nazis are evil

The modern Nazis are the Alt-Right

Therefore the Alt-Right is the first order (making a sudden comeback voting for Drumpf hating people of color and women)

>Stormtroopers

Actually the empire was Napoleon

Name ONE just ONE thing Empire has in common with Soviets

The Jedi don't care about social justice lol, they hate getting involved in politics.

Humans

You think you're funny?

>Be Lea
>Wants monarchic pre-modern hierarchies
>a thousand year old republich reich

Against Blumpfberg

I think you mean Caesar.

>The Empire was ALWAYS the nazis (no I will not capitalize that word, spellcheck. It does not deserve the honorific)

No. Not a single point. Jedi are peacekeepers and overall neutral. They do not interfer with the affairs of men. They did not ended slavery or fight organized crime. Or very little.They are warrior monks, working on stability and peace, knowledge and wisdom. They practice it but do not preach it. Join them or stay as you are, as long as you do not burn the galaxy.
So this retarded sjw understands nothing. But hey, he would be a sith, like all sjw. Feefee before logic and wisdom.

unironically yes

the empire were space nazis from day one

This. They straight lifted the stormtrooper name, the aesthetic was always meant to be Nazi

>amerifats unironically think terrorists are the goodguys in starwars

well that explains why you had obama fund isis

Confederacy of Independent Systems/Seperatists/Trade Federation = Capitalist authoritarian oligarchy
Old Republic = Absolute democracy
Galactic Republic = Fascist autocracy

Based George Lucas rescinded all of that in the prequels so the comparison is not canon anymore.

wtf I love SJWs now

George Lucas is jewish

imperial expansionist authoritarian militaristic force, nationalizing major sectors of any given territory they conquer

A monk / knight hybrid.
An evil space wizard.
Hate and anger.
Not anymore.

Ummm sweetie it's a different galaxy in a different time, they're not humans. Humans evolved on Earth.

I will not comment on your ridiculous statement about Obama, but I will state the fact that the American revolutionaries would be considered terrorists by today's standards. Osama Bin Laden was a "freedom fighter" when he was fighting the Soviets.

Daily reminder that the death star was a mostly a research/mining station and not a legitimate military target. The rebles committed and act of genocide against their civilians political opponents.

>he loves Reagan and agrees with him for 2 seconds

Jedi's are boy scouts cucks.Anakin was the only badass one who got puss.

These are unironically stylish

Sounds more like a general ideology of imperialism. The only difference is that communism would "spread natural", not through militaristic expansionism

> imperial expansionist authoritarian militaristic force
Soviets weren't an expansionist force the Nazis and their allies decided to expand into the Soviets and the Soviets expanded back into the Nazis and their allies, they didn't even take all the territory they just puppeted it unlike the Nazis which were planning on conquering occupying and annexing.
also
> stormtroopers
> Black

>motherfucker
>questions with vague implications
>do you even
Is this Redditcore?

And absolute democracy would crush sjw since they are a vocal minority, used as useful idiots by oligarchic powers.
So no. Rebels were not for sjw. They fight for planets like naboo, a very traditionnal monarchy, among others. They fight against a group of authoritarian conquerors who pretend they have the right to impose their views on everyone at gun points and destroy people they dont like. Like sjw. Its very funny to see that sjw have more in common with cartoon nazis than with the real left ( protection of wirkers and people).

>reading up on some of the eu
>turns out the jedi academy exclusively serves soy in the messhall

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Soypro
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Synthmilk

I'm pretty sure that the political views of the average American/British/Commonwealth soldier of the 1940s today would be considered "Nazi":

*anti gay marriage
*pro segregation
*skeptical about Islam
*skeptical about immigration
*anti miscegenation
*pro death penalty
*pro deportation

only if you're a bourgeois fey dude who worships any appearance of crappy low class ruggedness

hugo boss did it better

>Soviets weren't an expansionist force
ok

"tankies" is literally a thing

>conquering occupying and annexing.
Those were German lands. It was a war of liberation, not conquest.

>muh Jedi are lawful good!
everything Jedi ever did was fucking bullshit. They were so far up their own asses they didn't even realize they created the biggest monster history has seen. They were in power for 30 years and managed to let A LONE MAN rise in power and kill pretty much all of them

Fucking world-police clouded by their own hubris. Jedi were a mistake. Sheev was right

Mentally dense jew. The Soviets expanded quite a lot even before the war with the Nazis and started a war with Finland with the objective of conquering the entire country. They also took numerous other EE territories even before le Nadzees attacked them.

>Synthmilk

GIANT
ROBOT
MILKERS

And the average views of an America/British/Commonwealth soldier in the early 19th Century was even more retarded you fags think history stays in place or what?

Sheev is clearly Caesar, ending a republic with an Empire. Palapatine = Papatine. Vader is Augustus. Luke is Jesus (rumored to be Caesarion)

How was Poland German lands?

>Jedi are SJWS
>Jedi make no attempt to end slavery even though it's happening on a galactic scale
I guess it checks out, but did anyone remember to #prayforalderaan?

They had an agreement with Hitler about attacking Finland, also a successor state to the Russian Empire Finland was Soviet Clay.

Are you literally this retarded?

lel

The Death star.

>BEING A JEDI MEANS TAKING THINGS FROM ONE GROUP OF PEOPLE AND GIVING IT TO ANOTHER REEE
Jedi are there to keep balance dumbass, not steal other people's shit.
That's the whole reason they became weak before the Sith took over.
It's not their job to be involved in politics.

Based Nazis!

The Death Star

No, they did not have an "agreement" about the Soviets attacking FInland, they had a non-aggression pact. which is different. I don't care who's clay it was before the Soviets, the fact of the matter is that you claimed they were not an expansionistic power and that is completely false.

I know this is bait, but a woman did accost me for capitalizing Ku Klux Klan a few days ago.

My grandpa unironically says he wishes the Germans won the war

As a french i can tell you that skepticism against islam is well funded. After all, they are only slaughtering us, and outbreeding us with the declared objective to conquer us. Why be a bigot ? You are a naive. Its cute, but you got to grow up. I dont think sw rebels would support muslims. I think they would contain them by all means. Because they do not resist to space nazi to submit to dark ages nazis.

>"tankies" is literally a thing
I'm pretty sure the domino theory wasn't invented by commies.

Yes, because that would be an anachronism.
"Progressives" in the middle ages were also religious fanatics by today's standards.

i mean that tankies is what you call people who today unironically support militaristic bourgeois nationalist violence (and the whole apparatus of torture, gulags and fake trials) and imperialist russian tanks (ie tankies) in other countries like Czechoslovakia

>"Progressives" in the middle ages were also religious fanatics by today's standards.
Probably more so than their contemporaries, as they needed a motive for their views

>what do you think a Jedi is
Jedi fights to maintain the balance, he doesnt fight for good or bad
>What do you think are rebels fighting?
The story is told from rebels perspective, what if you told the story from Isis perspective, suddenly the USA or Russia is the "Big bad empire" and ISIS is the goodgoys
>What do you think leads to dark side?
There is no dark or bright side, there is only a force, this was explained countless times, how the force is used is up to the users
>Do you even star wars?
Not really i wast into it, just to childish movie series, aimed at kids, i expected with new series it would be more mature, but its even worse now