Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U
twitter.com/Harlack/status/942829540568690688
youtube.com/watch?v=_SC_nRNuOI8
youtube.com/watch?v=-aMde8KhxvM
youtu.be/BJgLa3eKMYs?t=124
youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This, I'm really confused on how I need to think of this movie and much like everyone else on Sup Forums we depend on RLM for opinions.

this I don't think I can take another fucking day

Someone post the Patron update screencap?

Disney paid them off.

I hope they never upload it just to spite you.

I need to know what to think of this movie before I see it.

how long does it take them to edit one fucking HitB episode? that update was like 20 hours ago...

WHERES MIKE? FIND THIS MOTHERFUCKER SO I CAN MAKE SENSE OF THIS

I can't form my own opinions without them being fed to me this is an outrage.

Jack said it would be on tonight.

>Jack said

Well, see, these talentless shit bags are eating to see what the public thinks before they make their review

Jay here. Review is exporting now.

wouldn't be surprised if the convenient Fandango mixup wasn't engineered by Disney operatives. I'm sure people at Disney know how much time it takes them to put together a video.

where did he say that?

Mike is currently fighting his way through Mouse Security Guards in a doomed attempt to end Kathleen Kennedy. Jay and Rich are already dead.
Mike's current theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U

Get a job or something, this can't be your whole life

No he didn't.

hey same too you fag

In user's headcanon

I'm at work right now faggot. What kind of shit job do you even have where you aren't finished in three hours and spend the rest of the time pretending to do something while shitposting on Sup Forums?

Disney has put a hit out on Mike and he's in currently in hiding.

They have to set up something akin to the Jack and Jill review where it doesnt just talk about the movie it talks about the corporation behind the movie. Also a Plinkett cameo that has him mentioning something about ripping on a bad star wars movie, like the good old days, or something to that effect. While TFA wasnt great it was just safe, there was almost nothing to talk about it was just bland, this though, there is far and away alot more to talk about.

>Packers fans

they're on suicide watch anyway

Aids liked it twitter.com/Harlack/status/942829540568690688

Cant help but notice theres no Previously Recorded streams or uploads lately either.

I smell a new plinkett

ITS UP

Cant say Im surprised, this man has no taste at all in media on general and seems to just like something if it keeps his attention. He a dad that wants to be hip.

>Mike is currently fighting his way through Mouse Security Guards

that could be nice meme

>They have to set up something akin to the Jack and Jill review where it doesnt just talk about the movie it talks about the corporation behind the movie.
They already did that with Plinkett's Star Wars Awakens video. You know, the video that idiots got mad about because they thought it was just going to be a Force Awakens review.

They realized they made a mistake releasing the TFA review too early after they praised it to hell and back and then had to backtrack 6 months later

>He a dad that wants to be hip.
I think thats an imporant point. Its not like Jack saw this movie with the other guys but went with his kids. The entire theatre experience is different when you have children.

"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
t. Hamlet

IT BROKE NEW GROUND

I DONATED ALL OF MY WEEKLY ALLOWANCE TO THESE FOOLS. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK YOU RLM HACKS BOTCH I DTOP DONATR

>You know, the video that idiots got mad about because they thought it was just going to be a Force Awakens review.
Wasn't that the one with the Ring Theory shit and whinging about youtubers copying their original(lol) review stoyle? That was bad for all sorts of reasons, even the Titanic review was better.

Jay's tweet.

You've seen the movie already, why would you need someone to tell you how it was?

RLM will be releasing a statement shortly, basically they were approached by youtube to NOT make a half in the bag in return for a monetary bonus . The team has begun fighting, Rich and Jay will release a statement that they are no longer with RLM and the reasons why.

It's not known why youtube would offer this but its suspected to be from Disney. Announcement will come via twitter on their private twitters

go check jacks twitter

Proof?

yes we've all seen it

woah no way wtf!!!!!!!!!!!

because they shit on movies in a comedic capacity which I don't possess, also no I will never pay to see a star wars movie

>instead of dwelling on nostalgia
>literally wearing the ring of a group of political extremists that can comfortably fit onto a single small ship
Wut????

Gonna need a sauce on that user...oddly feels right though

IT'S UP THIS IS NOT A DRILL
Mike hated it what the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=_SC_nRNuOI8

My dad works at RLM

Paid off to review after Disney got it's money. RLM is dead.

The mouse sent them a cheque and told them to delay the review as far as possible. That Fandango tickets disappearing is just bullshit. Their review will be lukewarm garbage just like they did with TFA. Then they'll wait a year for the Plinkett review and it will mostly be about George Lucas prequel and the ring theory.

This would be the greatest ever, if RLM blew the lid on something like this

>Im not usually part of the HiTB reviews, Rich and I will probably gently discuss it on Wednesday.
Thanks fucking god.

So mike agreed and the others didnt?

>oddly feels right though
You're a retard

it's true, I'm bob iger

Does Disney have power over Fandango?

I can't wait for them to praise it and then half of Sup Forums does a complete 180. I just want to go on record as saying that I liked it a lot, despite a few flaws.

JACK LIKED IT! DISNEY SHILLS BTFO. JACK HAS NEVER BEEN RIGHT ABOUT ANY MOVIE IN HIS LIFE!

Is this real?

He's the worst one and not funny, keep him away from the camera

O RLY
NO WAI U SRS

Obviously not, you retard.

4/10 for me but I'm more intelligent than RLM

they're waiting for Disney to complete the final draft before they send it over

I understand the story, the story isnt the fucking issue, its that its badly done.
>set up plot points
>write them off with unsatisfying conclusions and writing
>"its good because its changing things!"
Fuck off you pretentious shit, change isnt the issue, you dont make characters act out of character for the sake of making a movie different from the rest and you dont cut off entire plot points for the sake of moving forward in the story quicker. Why the fuck is it only critics that like this movie.

I get what this post means but I think it would be funny if Disney completely animated a HitB

im surprised they dont have friends at a theater who could get them in for an early friends and family screening

NBCUniversal and Comcast

Because critics are smart and understand film. Most mainstream viewers are split between retards who loved it because X-WINGS AT-ST TIE FIGHTER LIGHTSABERS, and retards who hated it because they don't understand art but Star Wars is their religion so change is scary.

they did get some legit fanart from disney artists once, so who knows

there's some rlm animations on youtube that aren't great or anything, but kinda funny. here's one with an extremely rare mike showing up in the vidya stream

youtube.com/watch?v=-aMde8KhxvM

Which characters acted out of character?
Which plot points were cut off?

You don't even know what you're saying.

ITS UPPPPPPPPPP
youtu.be/BJgLa3eKMYs?t=124

>JACK LIKED IT! DISNEY SHILLS BTFO. JACK HAS NEVER BEEN RIGHT ABOUT ANY MOVIE IN HIS LIFE!
AIDSMoby liked it, Diversity & Comics liked it. Yeah this pretty much proves the movie is trash, these guys are never right about movies.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U

i wonder if they pulled a ''don't you know who i am'' on the staff

>he thinks Disney presents the last jedi is art

I thought I was the only person who did this.

He shits on that too replying to someone else's reply. He didn't give opinion on the film he was just pointing out the symbolism and calling out clickbait/theory fandom culture.

TLJ is so shitty that RLM can't hope to properly shill for it like they did for TFA.

They're going to love the movie and this board will do a complete 360, there's literally no fucking way they'll hate on this movie.

NOOOO

DO I LIKE STAR WARS OR NOT

SOMEBODY TELL MEEEEEE

GOD SPEED PUNISHED MIKE

I already know they are going to love it and I'm going to think less of them because of it

Wasn't that on a 2012 meet? What was the full story behind it?

kys

They hated R1 and most people here likes R1 so i guess it doesn't matter that much.

it will change drastically tho either the reaction to the movie or the reaction to RLM

Apparently Mike got shitfaced and the guy in the grew shirt wouldn't stop asking about the next Plinkett review, so he just sort of snapped out at him. They've actually done a pretty good job at covering up the incident, Jack almost gave it away once on a PreRec stream but Rich made him shush.

That doesn’t even look like mike. Fake news

Don't worry fans. They'll bring back the trench run and star killer for the next movie!

Again!

New things are scary!

Which prerec?

>not knowing about the 2012 RLM meet incident
Newfag.

The one where they're really bad at the game, but blame everything but themselves.

>It was all a DREAM
Finn: "Snoke could be anywhere."

Would unironically watch IX 10 times in theaters if it turns into a shitting contest between Jew Jew and Hack Johnson.