Wow, what a freak

>Wow, what a freak
>Looked like a talking penis

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/cgl/thread/9331792
powerpuffgirls.wikia.com/wiki/Equal_Fights
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>That moment when you realise Scaramouche literally had a penis inside him.
What did Genndy mean by this?

>PENIS XDDD
stop

Funny enough I wasn't shocked by the fact he said penis, I was more startled that after everyone else failed or declined to help him or obstructed him Scaramouche shit talks the one guy who helps him on board.

Now I know he's a merciless assassin, I know he's a general asshole since he's destroyed villages just to lure a target out, I know they struck a deal for goods for services so it's strictly professional and not personal. But fuck man, that's still low.

Guy has it bad enough. Bad form, babe.

I won't lie
I fucking lost it there

It's not like he said it to his face.

Did it count as deepthroating?

This episode was just callbacks, "Cartoons aren't just for kids anymore!" jokes, more callbacks, pedobait, and eventually reaching a brief and disappointing scenery smashery """""fight""""" scene.

FOUR episodes left and NOTHING has fucking happened.

ive forgotten how boring this cartoon has been for years, but at least it wasnt about them walking out of a monster's gut for 20 mins

there's too much fucking talking, where are the silence before the storm scenes

also she just suddenly was nearby jack at the right time, didn't really trace him

I was thinking "what a literal dickhead" and then they made the joke

This vapid post is the epitome of Sup Forums criticism. Buzzwords masking an inability to actually articulate what's wrong

"Pedobait" for fuck's sake look at yourself.

>there's too much fucking talking, where are the silence before the storm scenes
You only got 10 episodes faggot, the pacing must keep going

Okay, I really want to be redpilled about Tara Strong

people seem to hate her or jack off furiously to her

is it because of her involvement with horsefuckery, or maybe it because she was in bad cartoons or something?

It's because a lot of her voices sound exactly the same, also she's extremely narcissistic in real life.

I heard that and thought "no no no, he said 'a talking peanut' and I misheard it"

It's probably those things plus the fact she interacts with her fanbase so there's an idea of her personality people react to.
Anyone else who has worked in the stuff she does, better or worse, who doesn't have an e-presence doesn't receive as much notice comparatively.

She's also turned super lib and super SJW.
She wrote the Femme Fatale episode of PPG and later disowned it.
More recently she went into a shitting tizzy because someone in her autograph line had a MAGA hat.
She's the epitome of stuck up VA/writer that thinks she's someone important when she's really not.

>buzzwords
Such as...?
I haven't minded her in this series really since she stopped with the autistic screeching, but its clear she will always be second fiddle to Grey. Also, she's absurdly aboard the "FUCK KLONALD KRUNK" train.

>More recently she went into a shitting tizzy because someone in her autograph line had a MAGA hat
Please tell me there's a video

I wish. Here's the thread, though.
warosu.org/cgl/thread/9331792

He's just a robot.
It's not like he has a soul.

if they want to throw away what made samurai jack good in the first place because of a rushed plot, then go ahead, I certainly won't bother watching. SJ used to be a piece of art.

>SJ used to be a piece of art
Jack and the Farting Dragon, Jack is Naked, Chicken Jack, the Aku Infection, Jack vs Aku, Jack and the Baby.
Every season of Jack has at least 1 or 2 dogshit episodes.

didnt think he looked like a penis. i just thought he was just another bizarre character

>Aku Infection
This is trolling, right?

>Jack eats a loogie and starts turning into Aku
Not trolling in the slightest. I rewatched all four seasons in the week leading up to the fifth season.

well they already fulfilled their quota of dogshit episodes this season then

I imagine you're talking about her tendency to take pics of her tits

There is literally nothing wrong with being vain, as long as you don't become Vega from Street Fighter in pursuit of good looks

With that said, Strong's Harley Quinn is absolutely atrocious, has zero charm to her

With THAT said, Grey Delisle is worse in every way. She even has less vocal range

Reminder that scaramouche asked a guy to stick his dick in him

Then you have some of the shittiest taste on Sup Forums, and that's really saying something considering we have lots of season 5 defenders on here right now.

That really doesn't look like a penis to you?

>season 5 haters talking about taste
UNSEASONED YOU FUCKING DONKEY

>Femme Fatale episode
That's Lauren Faust script,you dumb cunt powerpuffgirls.wikia.com/wiki/Equal_Fights

>SHE DOESNT SHARE MY POLITICAL OPINION REEEEEEE
Trump groupies need their safe space

you cant censor the truth thats me babe

>"U RIKE IT, дa?"

Do you realize your 'criticism' is all generalizations most of which are overblown and meaningless?
>just callbacks
Just callbacks? SJ barely ever had those, so seeing actual continuity in it is terrific.
>"Cartoons aren't just for kids anymore!" jokes
What 'jokes'? They said DA BENIS, and it was said by a character introduced this season;.
>pedobait
Literally every instance of a child being naked ever is pedobait I suppose.
>and eventually reaching a brief and disappointing scenery smashery """""fight""""" scene.
Do you remember Aku's Infection? Do you remember its fight scene? Of course fucking not, because it was an episode about Jack overcoming depression, and it wasn't about fighting, just like this one.
>FOUR episodes left and NOTHING has fucking happened.
Hyperboles != criticism.

>Sticky was hype and people saying how much they liked it
>Next day the contrarians show up again
pottery

it looks like a horse pennis

The patricians stay out of the sticky because it's shit for actual discussion.

The whiny faggots are asleep because it's past their bedtime.

Seems like nobody in that thread gave a shit except for you, user.

more like
>she wants someone who doesn't share her political opinion kicked out

One of "Genndy's moments".

Only a pedo would consider a scene like that a 'pedobait'

So yeah, you worthless prevert, kys

>Disliking popular things things means I have good taste.
Just stop. You're not impressing anyone.

>She wrote the Femme Fatale episode of PPG and later disowned it.

No, she did not.

>She wrote the Femme Fatale episode of PPG and later disowned it.

Even if this were true, what would be the problem??

That episode literally made a SJW ciminal, and had her beat up, incarcerated and implicitly raped in jail FOR being a SJW criminal.

That's called the Red Letter Media effect. Can usually be seen in 15-17 Year old pseuds or Sup Forums and it can be summarized as "ugh because I'm disillusioned and a contrarian I'm much better than anyone ugh smart witty and nihilistic like me"

People always forget this. That episode was a parody of third-wave feminism, it didn't endorse it.

While we're talking about the Powerpuff Girls, I give you: pedobait, as defined by user.

The episode was not only callbacks but foreshadowing to the end.

Hence why they need a episode to reintroduce everyone.

Are Americans shocked by hearing the word penis on tv?

What a dick.

She only disowned it because Anita What's-her-face did a video about it and tried to sick the SJW dogs on her. She did the smart thing and just replied with a quick "I regret writing that episode because the subject matter was too complex for an 11 minute episode, so it might have come off the wrong way" to shut them up.

>looked like a talking penis
>not saying what a literal dickhead

That line felt too forced

No, it's just that penis is very silly word

Looks like the Adult Swim finally kicked in

>Pedobait

I bet you're one of those freaks who got turned on by the intro scene of inside out

Reminded me of the guy from the end of Beetlejuice.

What made this funny wasn't "HE SAID PENIS GUISE XD". It was the fact that it was so completely unexpected, that if someone told you he was going to say this after the first episode, no one would've believed you.

>"What a dickhead"
Made me laugh but damn was it a missed opportunity

It means that Scaramouche is confirmed to originally be a whorebot

more like it kicked in episode 2

My biggest problem is how she literally gives no fucks about her sisters deaths. Like even if she accepted that it was their own demise they were still your siblings

How does he know what a penis looks like?

he probably sucked a good number of them

Considering Samurai Jack spent 4 seasons as a kids show many of us grew up with, yes.

Don't worry, it'll suddenly bother her when it's plot-convenient in the last episode

Nah NuPPG has a lot more pedo-bait than that episode.

The joke is that he obviously looks like a penis, but the audience isn't expecting him to just say it. It's not forced because it´s pointing out exactly what the people watching think.

robots like to have fun too

>Death is failure

Were you even paying attention? She was raised in an environment with no love whatsoever. She's only now beginning to feel something other than hatred.

that's a penis

Tara's a bit of a cunt at times, but a pretty nice person once you get to know her. Something of an attention fetishist, I don't quite understand it since I'm the polar opposite.

It looked like pink exposed spine to me.

>mfw

Classic

дa, тoвapищ, oчeнь хopoшo

>that motherfucker looks like the cock I sucked last night

Jesus Genndy, we get that AD lets you be more adult but tone it down.

>someone in California, the most leftie state of all, as well as a career killer if you say you're a rightie, is anti Trump
WOH WUT

But he's way too tiny, I would've thought that Scaramouch would have SOME self-respect

>Death is Failure

What kind of accent does Scaramouche have? Anyone else get Benny from New Vegas vibes from it?

Wait, you can't say that on TV!!!!

I guess he knows his audience. Even the fujos.

Sammy Davis Jr.

>>>>Back to Blacked>>>>

Is Jack season 5 the best continuation of a long ended series ever or what?

>Strong's Harley Quinn is absolutely atrocious, has zero charm to her

>Grey Delisle is worse in every way. She even has less vocal range

I fully agree with both of those points. I feel as though Delisle's popularity has to do with voicing a few waifu's a decade back and she became popular for eternity. Same applies to Strong. The voices worked then and now everyone tries to imply they work now.

>Only ten episodes left
>LOL just deal with dogshit for the remainder of the ENTIRE SERIES lmao its not like SJ was worth anything ever!!

Fuck off.

Maybe dickhead met the wizard from the ep where Jack turns into a chicken. After all that guy seem to enjoy turning people into cocks.

>pedobait

Oh go fuck yourself.

heh

I thought it was his brain or something.

3 different voices total repertoire
Oversaturated and overused
Huge cunt irl
Has been throwing a tantrum on Twitter over Trump for the last 4 months
Thinks she's the face of Harley Quinn despite it literally being her Timmy Turner voice
Got assblasted because they chose different Bubbles VA for nu-PPG and was the only one not to give it her blessing (even though it was shit anyways)
Jewed horsefuckers out of money (she put up some Twitter thing like "some kid had Make-A-Wish foundation, Tara put up a tweet saying if enough people donate to the cause, she'll VA purple horse doing dirty talk you silly boys ;P :3", took the money (like 10k) and never delivered)

Is Ashi human?