>not the baby

They went back to the dogs kinda.

They brought back Da Samurai and this is all what matters

fpbp

EDDY
D
D
Y

I was grinning at this, so surprised Sup Forums autists couldn't handle it.

They are eternal ravers, of course they would tribute the man who saved them.

Ashi doesn't even know what love is, it would make sense for her to try dancing and end up liking it.

Also the late 90s/early aughts rave culture these characters are based on was always an anachronism in Samurai Jack time
They're like civil war re-enactors

>Samurai is in danger
>Ok so let's start singing and dancing

Honestly I'm surprised they brought back the three blind archers and the ghost girl

Fuck y'all niggas
The rave episode was GOAT

user, do you know how long dogs live for?

the baby was the mysterious old woman

Nice

Did you not see the original series?

This is actually heartwarming when you think about it; the rave scene was originally included by Paul Rudish because he loved rave culture.
Genndy is not just calling back to the old series, but also making a tribute to one of his friends.

>ghost girl
that hasn't been confirmed. For all you know it could be a descendent of the jump good creatures.

I know, I was just going by what seemed most likely to mean

Come to think of it, was she a ghost?

I'm surprised how many anons hated the rave scene. I'll admit I wasn't crazy about Ashi joining in but the scene was just so damn awesome. I really showed just how thankful people are to Jack.

>not the baby

>Dogs

user, they... they're dead.

Correct, that's not the baby.

The baby is male. That was clearly a little girl

Are you sure it wasn't a little old lady?

I thought they said the baby was a girl

>No reference to Jack and the Spartans

There were Spartans in the bar tho

no one is bringing up "What a freak. Looked like a talking penis"

No the baby was a boy. Even the mom says "You brought him back!"
And then Samurai Jack goes "I'm sorry, HE's seen the way of the samurai."

Didn't have to be the exact same ones, could be their grandkids or whatever

S

His sword into a hole

eyes/ hair is different

you spelled dropped wrong you fucking idiot

>Jack is so inspirational a rave party turns into a non-denomination church session

>it's actually Aku in disguise

How do you know the guys on the boat weren't?

Did you not see the original series? The kids came from a simple village enslaved by a minion of Aku to dance to a satanic groove.

For some reason, instead of helping to rebuild their society, these kids decided to just dance forever in reverence to Jack instead of Aku.

>They're like civil war re-enactors

Except not at all, you fucking idiot.

They brought back episodes that Jack didn't use his sword. Apparently, they are keeping the action for the last two episodes.

>kids from a simple village

You addressed your own complaint. These weren't warriors like the Scots or Archers, they're just civilians.

Jack saved the kids so they honor him the only way they know how to, by partying on

Genndy confirmed she was a female.

Who says they don't do both? Or that the rebuilding wasn't done long ago and now they party? Most of the people there look young so the story passed down generations.

What makes you think they aren't helping to rebuild their society. They could be having a commemorative rave as like, a ritual or something to thank Jack, like going to church on Sunday. Or they could just be partying in their free time.