I stopped watching him cause he just brings on idiots and repeat the same shit over and over within the last year and a...

I stopped watching him cause he just brings on idiots and repeat the same shit over and over within the last year and a half has he develop any new ideas should i get back on board

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgEBFBGmhCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JRE was more comfy when they used to bring chill guests and just get drunk and talk about stupid shit

no

He needs a new #911. He’s been lacking so much lately that none of his guests have brought anything new. I hate to say it but JRE is shit now.

i stopped watching because once you realize he's done every hard drug under the sun and acid and what not, you start to see how fried his brain is. not to mention he literally cant go a day without being high and he thinks he enlightend and tries to make drugs seem beneficial

That's why you don't listen to every episode.

this. The Alex Jones episode was highly entertaining because they were drunk and high and the multidimensional pedophiles were somehow not out of place. He needs to bring that back.

>not listening to the superior version of JRE

youtube.com/watch?v=HgEBFBGmhCI

Usually i find comfiness in podcasts with
repetition but its usually based on memes or segments that are repeated, such as in your moms house. JRE's insane repetition in circular conversations is where i had to draw the line after a month or two of listening. God bless tom segura and christina p for filling that gap

this

>THAT'S HILARIOUS!
Bill Burr
Doug Stanhope
Joey Diaz
Brian Regan
Artie Lange
Tom Segura

>THAT'S INSANE!
Alex Jones
David Choe
Joey Diaz
Milo Yiannopoulous
Wim Hof
Russell Brand
Andrew Dice Clay
Gavin McInnes
Roseanne Barr
Steven Greer
Steven Crowder
Ben Shapiro

>THAT'S FASCINATING!
Graham Hancock
Duncan Trussell
Randall Carlson
Louis Theroux
Dan Carlin
Sam Harris
Jordan Peterson
Brian Cox
Scott Adams
Rupert Sheldrake
Ceara Lynch
Rhonda Patrick
Lawrence Krauss

the problem is the episodes with literally who-tier comedians and his buddies who are recurring guests like bert, tom and ari

>Not adding Billy Corgan to fascinating

Otherwise you're good and fresh way of sorting them that I haven't seen before.

Is there anyone else who could create a kino episode like Alex Jones?

If you want more of early joe then listen to the ice house chronicles. The early episodes is just joe and redban with like 5 other comedians just kicking the shit, there's some great podcasts

HE GOT TO MUCH SHIT FOR THAT episode joe dont rock the boat

>Ben Shapiro
>Insane

This tbqh. Shapiro is just a bland cuckservative who can speak pretty fast. He's kind of dorky too, the kind of guy who would get wedgies in high school from the chads. The fact that people present him as some sort of edgy, transgressive figure is quite sad actually and indicates just how far down the toilet politics has gone.

russel brand episodes are top tier

the show and the guests are fine, the problem is joe.
He was much better during sober october. He needs to go back to that.

sure buddy, just wait a year

Made the pasta before that episode. It was a quality conversation. Adding him now.

>just wait a year
what?

he acknowledged the advantages of being sober and deemed it worth it to do it once a year, every october. because he is totally not addicted to weed.

Yeah I know, I just didn't know which category to add him to, and he's a personal hero of mine. I don't agree with him on everything mind you, but I admire his intelligence, work ethic, and strict adherence (or at least promotion) of honesty and moral principles.

The JRE episode was a bit self-congratulatory, but I enjoyed it.

another episode of this hack rhonda patrick jesus fucking christ how much more hours do we need to listen of this bullshit

Joe acts retarded around someone who is funnier than him. Joe is everything but funny. the Stanhope episodes in particular are a pain to get through due to how threatened and tryhard Joe acts.