>quality gets noticeably worse

Makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!r5wj3YRL!AeptI4zyNMVBl5tFUP0CLBmKstJEhUJBbole9bmBNJc
mega.nz/#!mxZ3VKwS!x3TD1oZaQwic3vC69j5zKXlAqMdXoEqTO9_qFTvANms
mega.nz/#!z4wHHBzJ!BTNo4C9JZQxeFt_nzKzExDxm1efKX15iW4RiCzi6Udc
mega.nz/#!r5hCHZ6a!_klMpXCZPwBge_X_paYm4HX_DPFbHAjnVrztAEuP-_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The first three episodes were shit for the most part, it was just your nostalgia talking mate.

They were better than anything else anyway

I disagree, except for the 5th episode. I agree with that one.

Now this, this I can certainly agree with.

first 3 episodes were action-packed and that's what SJ is about.
episode 6 wasted 40% of the time with Scaramouch hopping around, 50% of ashi talking to older characters, and 10% action (filled with talking).

Except episode 6 was easily the best one so far. Plus, the episodes after Ashi have more of the series's characteristic humor whereas the first three were basically pure grimdark with the exception of Scaramouche.

Man why are actionfags the worst cartoon fans

Not him, but whatever will be the ending, I think its going to be at least acceptable.

I mean so far I'm okay with S5, last episode for Nostalgia Fest, but it seems like this is what Gendy wanted from the beginning

Characteristic humor is just dumb filler in this case, which should not be allowed in the last season of the show. It's just wasted time, basically that. First three episodes gave an idea how it's going to be better than the old show, now it got to the point that I don't even want to watch new episodes.

>can't demand quality action scenes from a SJ episode

No they weren't compared to the last episodes they were cinematic.

>muh filler
>any humor, interaction, and development is wasted time
WHY

ARE

ACTIONFAGS

THE WORST

CARTOON FANS

>filler
well then fuck off animefag

They just like dumb action with no context. Same people I guess who like the Transformer movies.

They should just kiss themselves.

We get it, Sup Forums and Sup Forums hate women therefore Ashi is the worst thing in the show, gatcha. Now go on back to your home board and post more reddit screencaps of how horrible women are.

>Sup Forums is shitting on old SJ to defend waifu-baiting, cheap comedy ("lol penis"), nostalgia-baiting, and everything being spelled out to the audience

Its so depressing to only have fun in the livewatch thread.

This is so fucking good and all you faggots do is bitch.

WITHOUT ASHI THE END WOULD HAVE BEEN GENERIC AND BORING, JUST MORE OF THE SAME

It would have been better for sure, doesn't have to be boring either.

>first 3 episodes were action-packed and that's what SJ is about.
You've never actually watched Samurai Jack, have you?

does anyone have 720p megas for eps 1 and 2?

6: mega.nz/#!r5wj3YRL!AeptI4zyNMVBl5tFUP0CLBmKstJEhUJBbole9bmBNJc
5: mega.nz/#!mxZ3VKwS!x3TD1oZaQwic3vC69j5zKXlAqMdXoEqTO9_qFTvANms
4: mega.nz/#!z4wHHBzJ!BTNo4C9JZQxeFt_nzKzExDxm1efKX15iW4RiCzi6Udc
3: mega.nz/#!r5hCHZ6a!_klMpXCZPwBge_X_paYm4HX_DPFbHAjnVrztAEuP-_A

Stop. Whining.

With Ashi is even more generic, boring shit

>le thicc
>muh waifu
>SHE WAS NAKED THE WHOLE TIME 10/10 SEASON

>first 3 episodes were action-packed and that's what SJ is about.
You have never watched Samurai Jack.

Numerous episodes in the previous 4 seasons where no fighting happened, or when it happened was just a 4 minutes scene, in the middle of some lesson and tale Jack was being part of.

Compared to a turd they were cinematic too, I suppose.

name 10

Straight talk here.

If this season has fucked up in anything, is in its main villain. And no, this is not a "waaaaa not muh mako" rant. Aku has seriously lost his game and in retrospect I think why he was a menace from square one.

He did a shit job in erradicating the samurai. He did a shit job in making the world Aku's reign (it's just some multicultural hellhole). He can't make Nature his bitch after so many years. On top of all that, gets malaiiiise in his vagina.

Watching Aku pick up the phone makes me think on some senile grumpy old man yearning for any kind of interaction
>I was the Avatar of Evil, you know....!

Yeah, and the lesson/tale was actually interesting to watch because of actual GOOD WRITING. Not this season 5 shit.

That's not whining. THIS IS WHINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>crossboarders come for the sticky
>fun times are had
>crossboarders leave
>have to deal with the faggots on Sup Forums now

Eh. I guess I should leave too, this board is really unpleasant.

I think that makes Aku an interesting mirror of Jack: They've both failed.

Honestly, fuck Genndy. Can't wait until his next panel so I can lay into on how shit this season is and how awful Ashi is. I'm going to blow him the fuck out so hard, he'll probably quit animation.

If anything, it's the leftovers from Sup Forums and Sup Forums that blow in here and make threads like this shit.

But Aku has been like that since day one, the only thing different is that now he doesn't challenge Jack, or even bother to watch him on his portal, on a daily basis.

Give him a kiss first for saving Western cartoons.

The sticky sucks, it's way too fast for any meaningful discussion. These spam slow threads are much better.

Please tell me that this is satire

Grumpier Old Men, the Gendy version.

Giving a cancer victim aids isn't saving their life

(can't even name them because they were forgettable, while everyone remembers the princess and the bounty hunters, jack and the three blind archers, samurai vs ninja)

Sup Forums here - the entire season has been on form and most of us have loved nearly every moment.

>The best western cartoon besides early Spongebob
>bad in any way

No. Every episode isn't perfect but it was still very competently written and honestly pretty hilarious. It's miles ahead of whatever other shows are on now like Steven Universe or Star. You guys have such high nostalgia goggles and expectations it's draining the fun out of everything. Just go with the flow, babe.

wtf I hate Sup Forums now

>It's miles ahead of whatever other shows are on now
That's a terribly shitty standard to judge by, user. 2010s cartoons are pretty much dogshit.

2000s cartoons are objectively better.

So don't watch it, god damn it.
I enjoyed every episode of S5 and I'm looking forward to the final one. Maybe it's rushed but that's because they have to fit in just 10 episodes. Can't blame them. Also, SJ would be boring without any of that humor, action isn't everything it takes.

>cartoons that I watched growing up are objectively better
FTFY

Why not just grab the 1080p Amazon webrip?

I have a toaster

I missed out on a LOT of the best early 2000s cartoons growing up, actually. Watching them relatively recently, and it's been amazing. Tried watching "modern" stuff, it's just not the same.

Weird, I find them too be insufferable with their endless status quo and low standards. After anime finally started influencing america for real we started getting cartoons that actually try to tell an overarching story, with the rest just being genuinely fucking funny.

But the animesque ones were in the early 2000s? Stuff like ATLA and Teen Titans, there's just no comparison now.

>last episode
>jack gets killed by aku and ashi uses his sword to kill aku
how would this make you feel?

Or Megas XLR, or the original Samurai Jack, or Duck Dodgers, or fucking Kim Possible even. There is NO cartoon right now that can compete.

With all that's happened now I'd say that Ashi might die and Jack finally kills Aku

No, those were just emulating anime, they didn't try to do their own thing.

Adventure Time was the first I remember that was influenced by anime yet distinctly doing its own thing.

>tfw Jack never gets back

>episode 6 was the best
>95% of the episode was just HEY REMEMBER THIS FROM THE ORIGINAL SERIES?????

Those are all garbage and I refuse to believe you only saw them just recently.

Not sure why though, people with awful awful taste are usually the ones who want to make it known the most.

Adventure Time was what got us into the nucartoon mess in the first place. How I hate that shitshow.

Give us some examples that you consider aren't garbage

Some of them (including the other two) I'd never seen before at all, some only certain episodes.

>Adventure Time
DUDE WEED LMAO

Yoko factor?

>Adventure Time was the first I remember that was influenced by anime yet distinctly doing its own thing.

how old are you user?

Not Teen Titans, Ben 10, or ATLA?

>Ben 10
kek

So basically, what SJ was all about.

You didn't even give him a chance to say anything.

>How dare something start a trend I don't like!

This episode had just as much of not more action then the Princess and the Bounth Hunters you heathen.

>nucartoon
They're just cartoons.

Some of the best Samurai Jack episodes had about as much action, like Jack Remembers his Past.

Exactly.

Sup Forumsntrarian

Now you know this isn't a Samurai Jack fan.