Wait a second...this gary stu actually has fans?

Wait a second...this gary stu actually has fans?

He's my favourite villain.

It's so refreshing to see a villain who's not crazy, doesn't have tragic backstories, or mwahahaha conquer the galaxy plans.

He kills people, gets cash and bangs bitches.

Plus, he's current run is awesome.

There are people who like Nightwing (the king of Mary Sues), user. This shouldn't suprise you.

>doesn't have tragic backstories
I mean, he KINDA does. Or at the very least, bad shit has happened to him that led to his origin. Didn't he lose his eye because of his psychotic wife?

>Mary See
This isn't Dr. Doom.

wallyfag detected

I really like Slade too but
>no tragic backstory
Nigga...

Never Forget

Read PriestStroke and Wolfmans run if you want to know why non-characterfags enjoy him

>faster than an attosecond

MarySueStroke

ugh

Nothing compared to "Dr Doom is the most awesome man in all realities" said by a Wakandian God.

I meant more that his backstory doesn't give him sappiness or edge. Like, how villains to justify evil shit because
>muh evil past, I want REVEEEEEEENGE
or some shit.

Slade has some bad past, but he's not crawling in his skin about it.

Remember when the nu52 made slade into a child sex slave?
>Karma

He's amazing in everyway and at his best when he's being a complete bastard. He's also easily the best book of rebirth. In related news, do I buy this statue Sup Forums or do I buy a silver age flash omnibus for the same price.

I never understood the autistic reaction this page got. What's so had to believe Wally was just moving too fast for him to stop his momentum before hitting the blade. Wally fought slade when he was with the titans so he knows how dangerous slade is. He was probably moving quickly so to not give him the chance to fight back and didn't realise it was a trap before it was too late.

I can accept that, because Wakanda's citizens are fucking douchebags, so it stands to reason that their patron god is also one.

>What's so had to believe Wally was just moving too fast for him to stop his momentum before hitting the blade.
The fact that apparently Wally can circumvent entire buildings and such, but can't dodge one frigging dude's goofy sword trip.

>wally moves at manageable speeds when going through the city, to avoid buildings, cars and so on
>sees slade
>knows no car, building, or whatever is between him and slade at that precise moment
>goes supercharge on him
>can't break on supercharge
>SLADED

Never doubt ones ability to get SLADED in New and unexpected ways user.

Wally literally makes decisions in nano-seconds, he would've seen that sword slowly being put in place

Wally manages his speed to more "normal" levels when going through the city so that he doesn't wreck cars and people on the way.

The weak place of the Flashs is them always trying to hide their powerlevel, else people can get hurt. That's why Zooms are dangerous: they don't care.

I doubt Slade could do this trick with, say, Hunter Zolomon.