Look it says it right here

>Look it says it right here
>Her-Herb Washington became one of theee uhhhhhh world's most uhhhh celebrated sprinters as a student blah blah blahhhh the four time all Ameri- yada yada yadaaaaah one and tah dah dah dahhhhh whadusitsay uhhhh played a hundred uhhhhhh... and there ya go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OIWbe2ZiRG0
youtube.com/watch?v=VHe9nmAIcMw&t=3m45s
youtu.be/RbgLvtTgovY?t=2h9m3s
youtube.com/watch?v=JGEQWNHvRmE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpltwNQeJ9w
youtube.com/watch?v=fU6am164bFY
youtube.com/watch?v=loi4mGBztWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so what's he doing now?
Ant said opie unfollowed him on twitter

Playing golf.

with the mafia?

>*Ant and Jim are on fire*
>HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON! Let’s go to the phones. SNOWAY! You’re on!

SNOWAAAYY!!

wow

Is Ant trying to get rehired by Sirius? He's going on Jim and Sam a lot. He was there today, and I think he'll be on again Wednesday.

>mfw reaching for Opie’s supple breasts

maybe. i think he would only do it if they let him continue to do the A&A show though so he can double dip and make more money.

opie finally found out how talentless and pathetic he is though so if there's a silver lining to the whole debacle i guess there's that.

If your current job relied on Artie Lange staying alive and out of jail, you’d be looking for more steady employment too.

It really is astounding how dumb and bad Opie was

>amazing segment between Ant & Patrice
>"see now that's why we're the best in the bizz, because we've still got the hunger to do shit like that"

Why the fuck did he always have to ruin the fucking tone? If it wasn't him trying to brag about a show he did fuck all in, it was him trying to bring up Hoo Hoo again.

Chip got a nigga!
Ribs hurtin' to-DAY!

Let's go the phones

A FUCKING WOP

>fuken burpin in the mic, radio gold

does anybody else suspect Bojack Horseman and Mr Peanutbutter are based on Ant and Matt Iseman?

>Don't be alarmed ladies and gentlemen! Those chains are made of tensile steel!

he was a retard who never got his brain out of the 1995 era shock jock shit and didnt realize people tunned in to listen to funny people talk about random shit and make it funny

HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON

It was great listening to Jim and Ant talk shit about Opie a few weeks ago, I loved the part where they talked about how obsessed Opie was concerning Howard and how he was just doing his show, there was no reason to make a big deal out of the situation

He was a radio genius who'd been doing radio since he was 18. He didn't get the respect or adulation he deserved, Howard did. He also paid back the money for that cruise.

Did anyone ever call him out on that bullshit?

Luckiest man in the history of radio.

He was autistic and couldn't follow a conversation, and insecure because of his tiny dick (Jim said it looks like a "stack of dimes") and the fact he knows he's the dumbest one in the room every single day

never gave East Side Dave the money for gaining weight

Funny the second time Ant used that line it was so perfect it got a better response than the first

Yeah just heard that myself. Great fucking show. If Anthony & Jimmy could do a show together again that would be amazing. Fucking Sam that halfnigger retard

He used to tell Dave all the time how talented he thought he was and how if he ever needs anything or if he wanted off of Ron and Fez that he should just call him. Then Dave couldn't get a minuscule fucking raise from Sirius just to cover his transportation costs each day and he went to Opie for help and Opie didn't do jack fucking shit

>laughs all around at homeless cannibalism
"HOLY SHIT ITS SNOOKIE!!"
>dead silence
...What?

>Opie is obsessed with Howard rant and goes on 30 min unfunny rant
>Opie is obsessed with some local radio hosts in bumfuck nowhere making fun/criticizing them and spends 30 min going on and on about it
>Opie is obsessed with some literal who from literally where find O&A to be in poor taste and tries to make the listeners his personal army
>Opie is unable to tell a short story in a normal way to keep your attention
>Opie gets jelly of Anthony/Patrice banter and tries to ruin it

>listeners who call in to repeat what they said in the studio
>"punching out boys"

B-B-B-BOYS

I don't think so, doubt they'd want to deal with the "cloud of doom" that would create in the studio

I've heard a few times (joe rogan is the one I remember, but I know I've heard it elsewhere) that O&A should get back together

that's like when somebody talking about the simpsons says it's not as good anymore because they don't have heart like when they did "Lisa's Substitute"

you don't know what was good about it. nobody wants THAT aspect of the old show back.

I like Sam. I don't get why so many people hate him.

His voice and especially laugh

I truly don't mind either. I listen to the show even when Jim isn't there.

Talk radio is to blame for the alt-right

I think we all know who is really the best host on SiriusXM.

>let's go to DAN THE TRUCKER
>"hellow b-b-b-oys!"
(jim flinches)
>"happy birthday yimmy"
(audible groaning)

Who /TheBonfire/ here?

he seriously bullies jim too much

Never listened to that station. What's the basic gist of this show. What kind of guests do they get?

I don't think he's trying to get rehired, I think he just has fun doing the show with Jimmy.

PERIOD

as far as entertainment is concerned, talk radio most resembles the consistent 9-5 work schedule

also talk radio is the type of entertainment most suited to consuming while working at the same time

its extemporaneous nature also leads to talking out ideas in real time for very long periods of time. conservative/libertarian ideas are rarely dictated from an authority figure but naturally deduced by those who are observant and thoughtful.

by its nature it's a medium geared toward more conservative people.

Lotta talking over each other
Shitting on Corey Feldman is a recurring theme
Jay is a literal cuckold, not a meme one
They don't have guests that often, usually it's jabber amongst themselves and their production team

Their frequent guests are fellow comics like Ari, Mark Norman, Joe Derosa, or Ronnie B. They’ve had rappers Redman and Asap Rocky once. If you like Legion of Skanks, it’s basically the same minus the gross stunts.

Link to the episode?

ME: Huh? Whu happened?

Lotta... lotta problems in dat room. *sniff*

youtube.com/watch?v=OIWbe2ZiRG0

>ywn snuggle with Gail and watch Almost Famous

>ok lets go to the phones
>ok you clearly dont know how this radio works ok ok ok ok ok ?
>patrice did you like it ???

Woah, who's this nigga in the middle?

That cleavage!

Gail’s a cute. CUTE!

remember when they started talking about The Room back when it wasn't quite as played out. it was shaping up to be a good segment, then Opie saw an entourage outside the studio, and hollered at them in the hopes of getting a celebrity on the air

totally detailed it

youtube.com/watch?v=VHe9nmAIcMw&t=3m45s
>Good on my part right patrice !?!?!?

I want to make love to Gail's voice.

my sides today when anthony was shitting on opie when him and jim, sam, bob kelly and than all watched the old XFL footage of O&A talking to vince macmahon

youtu.be/RbgLvtTgovY?t=2h9m3s

i fucking knew ant and jim hated opie for at least years before O&A ended, I KNEW IT

Jeffrey Gurian

the first I ever heard of O&A was back when the XFL was still on. the Drew & Mike Show was shitting on the XFL every week, including O&A

that was how I heard of them, but it kept me from giving them a fair shot for a long time

>the mic stand next to me was making as much money as I was

>that episode when Vos shits on everybody for not coming to his wedding reception
>Opie takes it personally and starts fucking with Vos' mic
>Everybody is silent with obvious discomfort
>Makes Vos apologize for offending him and say that he's a good friend

Looks like a victim of a pit bull attack

>that was a HOT scene. Black guy, white girl, on a park bench just DOIN' it.
What did The Destroyer mean by this?

Crackle crackle bitches.
Bonfire is very underrated. Dan is at his best with Big Jay, but you really have to be into the dumb humour and voices. It seems like a love/hate show with a lot of people.

>patrice begins an impromptu hilarious 25 minute rant about the nature of women and relationship polit-

HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON I GOT THE GAME

dude. Jim and Ant have been bashing Opie consistently since the Opie & Jim show ended.

At the Chip Chipperson podcast, Ant made a joke shitting on Opie, and Colin Quinn was the first person in the room the start laughing. I really Colin. I hope /r/opieandanthony never turn on him

Oh is that where that comes from? I turned on Howard Stern in my car before one one time, and the caller was sucking Howard's dick telling him how wonderful he was and just before the call ended the caller said, "One more thing. Crackle crackle bonfire."

And Howard said, "Crackle crackle bonfire, that's what the fuck you had to say?" And then he, Gary, and Robin complained about it for several minutes.

Those queers turn on everybody. They expect people producing up to 15 hours of content a week to make radio gold every time.
Colin is rare so its just harder to start nitpicking his work.

>ok I see, we're gonna PLAY now.

No I know, but I never heard them actually shitting on audio of Opie, like it was jocktober. I'm fucking preying they do more of that because I was in fucking tears finally hearing Anthony do it so directly.

I'd would actually pay the subscription to his network if it was just him riffing over old O&A audio, shitting on Gregg.

>Sup Forums gives credit where credit is due and knows Jim and Ant are still talented and sharp
>reddit wants to destroy everybody even tangentially related to O&A

O&A turns the laws of the internet backward

I suspect a bunch of the guys on /r/opieandanthony are just SJW's going after them because they're politically incorrect.

Have you listened to Jim and Sam when Ant isn't there?

Holy fuck it is god damn awful.

Jim does his 'fucking delta airlines those scumbags, my towelette was only lukewarm and was barely even moist, I'm never flying with them again' shtick for three hours and Sam is doing his very best Gregg Hughes impression, complete with unwarranted superiority complex and utter lack of talent.

Jim & Ant together is the only set-up that works, and get Bobby, Vos or Colin in there to spice it up too, and they'll retain an audience.

Yea they heard that clip and mentioned it as well. Big Jay is especially a Stern fanboy, so they'll never talk shit to him.

He's been busy

Fuck Pig Gay Oinkerson

Gail is fat. FAT!

>all the jealous virgins ITT who wish they could put up the numbers that the Opster did back in the day
pathetic

Yeah. I’m sure you’re a bodybuilder

youtube.com/watch?v=JGEQWNHvRmE

Gail is the right amount of THICC

also The fact that she looks like a female Ron Bennington only gets me harder

If that link goes down it was the November 20 episode of Jim & Sam. Easy enough to find.

Thanks

Even his made up stories sucked.
>cement bag for a lunch box
>caddied for the mob
>fought an underwater scuba diver
>fake childhood family problems

>conservatives are more likely to seek distractions during their menial jobs
Checks out. Not surprising most live listeners are truck drivers with single digit IQ's.
Also almost everyone ITT is a neet who only listened to O&A on youtube.

He only does 'pop up shows' in shitty restaurants for 12 people. Also it's highly likely his wife has left him as he seems to spend all his time at his beach house which is eternally overcast. Also he got eye surgery but the subreddit noticed and now he wears shades everywhere. He's a fucking mess, which is great.

Did Anthony actually hate Howard Stern? He was even on Howard's show once

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpltwNQeJ9w

I don't think he cares for him now, but he used to be a big fan. Artie shits on Howard a lot on AA.

This man is the personification of the car crash sound effect

This

LEAVE.
IT.
ALONE.
PERIOD.

>ant on jim and sam

its such a little treat when it happens

>Opie: "OMG I had powdered milk as a kid!"
>Patrice: "nigga I had water!"
Opie then spends 20 minutes trying to convince everyone he really was poor honest but can't think of any other examples

On that episode of Jim & Sam he guest spotted on a few weeks ago he claimed he never had as much of a problem with him as Opie did. The story they kept repeating was Howard had fucked them over keeping them off the air for 2 years but I don't know, could've just been Opie full of shit

the best part about Opie's stupid lunch bag story is that Fez stole it
youtube.com/watch?v=fU6am164bFY

Ant contributes to other shows very well
youtube.com/watch?v=loi4mGBztWA