Obscure Dc comics waifu thread

(Pic related: Andromeda from Legion of Super Heroes).

>Legion
>obscure
This cold fact will forever sicken me

>Laurel
OP's taste though. Nice.

But, you know she'll never touch you cause you're a filthy xeno, right?

Not OP but this was pre-Zero Hour/time clone/whatever the fuck they were Laurel when she was literally just Supergirl with a different name.

this, she was practically supergirl without being supergirl, she even had a relationship with brainy.

Sensor Girl is best waifu

Also while we're here Dreamy is best Legion girl to me, especially since she is one of the few who is consistently good in every continuity. Seems like most of the others either didn't exist or had at least one shit rendition.

Guess I'll post this one again.
Iris West in Kingdome Come, not enough material of her

I think most people soured on the idea of her once the kid version was introduced into main continuity

this bitch hot as fuck

Not muh Laurel. Give me the vastly more interesting racist-but-not-really jerk with a heart of gold any day.

And Brainiac 5 has dated both.

Too bad, really like the adult version of her in

>that one Infectious Lass fan
Every time.

I must ask, what do you think if the animated version who has a deliberately homely design, complete with goofy buck teeth?

best Legion waifu

good taste

how has no one posted Saturn Girl yet

new Legion run when

I would say the founders and maybe Brainy are the only Legion-specific characters who aren't obscure. Maybe Mon-El due to him being on Supergirl and starring in Superman during New Krypton.

the Legion is now on Supergirl?
is it worth watching?

Mon-El is, and no.

The show is not good so I wouldn't recommend it, but I guess it's not completely awful and if the others show up it will probably be worth it for the sake of fanservice.

Because Imra being best girl goes without saying. Also this .

Someday, user. First we have to be patient and see just what in the fuck this Rebirth shit is all about.

>another Skyrocket fan
>someone else who has read Power Company
Hello, friend.

Yeah, Brainy and the Founders are least obscure depending on who you're talking to, then Lar and in some cases Lournu and/or Tinya.

More short haired qts please

It's funny how every Sensor Girl costume except one is great. I love the whole swashbuckler/bravo vibe she has going on.

I wish Rebirth bring back this outfit. I read a few issue with it and it was good looking.
I am tired of sexy costume being removed and never coming back.
Make it happen Cereal King.

I like it but I do favor the red/white design with her more.

Still plenty of Legion girls with the lewder looks though. They don't all have to have the same style.

Let me be a hipster: Kalista (80s Omega Men)...

...and Felicity (2008 Omega Men).

>that one Infectious Lass fan
There's at least two of us thank you.

Mlle. Marie! Mother of Alfred Pennyworth's daughter!

Etta?

2obscure4me