HYDRA Thread

'Cause why not? They have the best waifus (Jess, Ophellia, Contessa Valentina Allegra De Fontaine), some Grade-A baddies and tons of cool toys.

I, for one, am ready to HAIL HYDRA now that the US has been take over by Based Steve. So, anons, how much are you willing to HAIL HYDRA?!

As long as tasky survive, I could care less about hydra.

Why are you hailing HYDRA user? Do you not want to be Based like all the cool kids? Come on, HAIL just once, it's not a big deal...

Carol's waifu is not a Hydra!!

I just want a HYDRA ongoing. That think with having AIM become a UN sanctioned country was ingenious, but Modern Marvel did squat with it. I just hope they do something with HYDRA Post-SE.

Uh, yeah, yeah she is. 'Sides, Evil Bitches are always sexier...

>talking HYDRA waifus
>not mentioning new hotness Frankie Noble

Doesn't she like, have cancer or something? Thanks but no thanks. I'm fine with Viper...

The best waifu currently affiliated with Hydra is Zemo

I think she just shaved her head so she could wear that white wig.

>Contessa
>Hydra

This will never not be bullshit.

I hope SteveCap kills Miles, T'Challa, Luke Cage, kamala khan, and the lesbians.

Stupid Sexy Zemo...

Fake Fury said something like "I won't kill you like this" or something, so I figured she had the Big C.

Wasn't she a Leviathan agent pretending to be an HYDRA agent pretending to be a SHIELD ally?

Dumb casual, read the books. He only hates muties.

She was hawt though. It helps that Hickman's Secret Warriors is one of my fave capeshit ever.

I hope that Based Steve will kill Moon Girl, Riri and Jane Foster, make Nadia a HYDRA Operative and then turn Tony back to his asshole self so that they can be Superior Bros together.

Honestly speaking, if I lived in a world where children who can destroy whole blocks by coughing existed, I'd be in favor of extreme prejudice as well.

If you're a mutie, you get tests. When you manage to control your powers you're free, but until then, walking WMDs have to be put in check.

It's why Based Steve is so... Based.

>It's why Based Steve is so... Based.

I guess you guys are trying really hard for Secret empire to sell.

And aliens.

No shit he's going to hate fiction races, If he hated real races, that would be bad for sales.

It's just the truth user. Based Steve is the only character worth something in Marvel's current trash library.

>Contessa Valentina Allegra De Fontaine

That was an asspull. But I still love her. Did she go back to Hydra after Secret Warriors?

She hasn't really appeared since then. Most of Marvel's old school characters have been tossed aside in favor of more quirky girl genuizez...