American Dad

This may very well be the worst episode of American Dad I've ever watched.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nlsO6r0sfr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What happened?

Steve and his friends get magic powers. Steve turns evil, but comes around when his actions kill Berry. Then they find a spell that undid everything in the episode.
I don't know what OP has against it.

The worst one is where Picard is narrating a play.

>faggot never watched the surge of witch-based films that came out in the 80's and 90's

sure thing, bud.

I agree.

>Steve: YOU LAUGHED AT ME WHEN I ATE CHURRO OUT OF A QUARTERBACK'S MOUTH!
>Snot: No we didnt.
>Steve: DIE
I thought it was a pretty funny episode overall.

In a nutshell, Steve and co realise they seemingly have very liitle in common when they lose their lunch table to another clique, so they become witches to take it back, Steve goes evil, kills people, everything is returned back to normal with magic, they all happily realise their clique is "the bully victims" and now they have a lunch table again.

I watched Interview With a Vampire. Does that count?

>I don't know what OP has against it.

It's a funny premise but they don't do anything funny with it and the ending is a total copout.

>the ending is a total copout
that's 99% of stuff without fail. i hate it

But I actually like that one.

The genuinely worst episode is American Fung.

Stan has Francine committed to an insane asylum because he forgot their anniversary, whilst the show gets slowly hijacked and derailed by some Fung character that bought the show or some shit. The premise is although and everything just peters out.

I liked that one, I stand by stuff like American Dad get a pass if the jokes are good, not the story

Welcome to every fucking American Dad episode.

That's not the Kim Kardashian episode

Fuck you and the horse you rode on

The worst episode is the Bush episode

>itt Sup Forums can't even agree which episode of american dad was the worst

>American Fung
Oh God that piece of shit...

Everybody do the Skull and Bones!

The series has gone downhill since they moved to TBS and the Showrunner (Mike Barker) left.

What was the best American Dad episode?
My vote would go to Rapture's Delight.

This.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Rating the Xmas episodes is unfair because all the Xmas episodes are great and are all automatically better than typical AD episodes.

The best non-Xmas episode is clearly the one with Sidney Huffman.

Who /Klaus/ here?

best boy, easily.

Shut up, Klaus.

He sucks though

Haley is the only main character that can compete with that shittiness

Klaus is great, when he's not a depressed chew toy.

When he messes with the rest because he's fun.

My favourite episode is the one where Stan thinks his family is tricking him into gaining weight because he made fun of Steve's fat girlfriend.

The jokes were so on point and I genuinely did not expected the ending.

When I rewatched it, I remembered it wrongly and thought they were in fact messing with him.

Only good part about that episode was the totally random ending.
youtu.be/nlsO6r0sfr8

>and the ending is a total copout.
Noting compared to the episode where they all died.

BTW, reminder that everyone is still dead.

Klaus doesn't really suck, he just gets shit on by everyone, including the writers. He's getting insane from being a goldfish for so many years, but beyond that he actually tries to help the family with good advice. He's getting desperate for attention, but he can hardly be blamed for it, considering the situation.
Klaus is a good guy and a friend in a fish in a bowl.

Why does Stan's heaven suck so much?

Only in that episode's timeline.

Like any show that relies on a sliding timeline (e.g., "The Simpsons"), every episode is its own specific timeline.

The worst episode is at the end of season one where Stan take his family to live in the middle East, even at the time it got aired it was crap but in today is unwatchable

but Francine's song

This one sucks. Others I think suck:
The Disney World one
Any episode where bullock is a central character
The one with the hot tub

It's called Interview with THE Vampire, so no it doesn't.

The whole thing is a joke about how China is becoming more powerful by the day just by buying everything

still a shit episode

How fucking dare you.

The worst one is where Roger has an accident and begins to predicts the future. The episode feels like it has no structure, and it isn't really funny ever.

His vengeful fury episode was great.
Same when he got roger and steve to wait at the phone for two weeks.

For non-christmas episodes, I'd go with the ones focusing on Roger's personalities, like The Peaople vs Martin Sugar, The One That Got away or Ricky Spanish (Rrrickyyy Spaaniishh).

It hammered the same joke the whole episode. What was funny for a moment dragged on and on.