Jack vs Zoro

Both post-timeskip

Who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jCdNtqtx91Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zoro

does jack have his sword?

Zoro cleaved through a mountain sized man made out of solid stone.

Have you seen the shit Zoro is capable of pulling off post timeskip? And he hasn't actually been seriously challenged by a single opponent in the New World yet.

Zoro.

Yes both have full arsenal

Could Zoro kill Kaido?

Zoro runs on straight up toon physics. Toon physics always win.

Zoro has gotten ridiculous post timeskip and we still havent seen his upper limit.

What would be a nice match up for Jack?

That actually hurts Jack more than it helps him then. Jack's sword can't kill the righteous or the good, so he can't hurt Zoro.

Then again even if he could Zoro takes massive amounts of punishment as a rule. It's not a real fight for him unless he loses at least 30% of his blood.

How does Jack survive THIS?

Kenshin would be a much better match for Jack since they're both in the "conceivably still human" range. But then you run into the problem of them both ultimately being pacifists with weapons that aren't for killing. At least Kenshin can go manslayer mode and flip it around though.

Zoro is a pirate, it can hurt him

Jack needs his sword, Zoro would be able to break a normal sword

youtu.be/jCdNtqtx91Q

Bruh, Zoro basically cut his way through a mountain and still hasn't been forced to fight seriously yet

>According to Zoro, Mihawk would still fuck his shit no problem
Jesus

Man, Oda is writing himself in a corner left and right, I think he just hopes he will die before he has to answer the major plot points of One piece

He's a pirate in the sense that he rebels against the government but since that government is corrupt he's basically in the same place on the alignment scale as Jack.

If EVIL IS LAW then the law breakers are the good guys.

What do you mean?

Zoro, it isn't even a contest.

Is there a comic character who could beat Roronoa Zoro? And I'm not just talking any Roronoa Zoro, I'm talking post-timeskip Roronoa Zoro with (insert sword names) using (insert special move name).

I got lazy.

I think Jack still actually needs blood, so probably Zoro.

R. Flash got stabbed and punched by fucking Batman.

Jack. He just waits for Zoro to die of old age.

not that user
but I think he meant
if Zoro says he's still far from Mihawk's level, how is he gonna be the number one swordsman?
another timeskip? highly unlikely
some kind of powerup? maybe
definitely not a devilfruit tho

I do believe all the crews' dreams will come true, so how will it go for Zoro?

No he doesn't you have no idea what you are talking about.

It's the Guardian fight all over again.

>"Don't tell me you're going to lose to an old geezer like me Samurai..."

If Sanji can successfully seduce a qt, anything is possible