Spoiler Warning: Adventure Time Elements (miniseries)

>that placement of Huntress Wizard, Flame Princess, and Princess Bubblegum

Hmm...

Other urls found in this thread:

madridista-again.tumblr.com/post/159689990634/adventure-time-elements
youtube.com/watch?v=z8NaE0hr0sA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HAREM END

So what you're saying is that Huntress Wizard is going to ditch Finn for leaf Finn? This checks out.

Am I the only one who thinks that Finn's endgame is going to be a "choose your girl ending" in the series finale? Like, Cuber showing the viewer multiple timelines where Finn gets someone in the end (one with PB, one with FP and so on)

anyone have a mega for elements?

VEGETABLE BOY TAKES OVER GENES POOL

Here

madridista-again.tumblr.com/post/159689990634/adventure-time-elements

But PB took over Fern's gene pool

Fern steals all of Finn's bitches?

That really cheap clapping animation tho.

Bonnie is for Marcy ONLY

Please no, Marcy is fucking boring when she's with PB, it's not even funny anymore.

or both?

Harem ending best ending

Anyone know the artist of pic related? Don't want to make a separate thread.

Google gives nada sorry senpai

>Not spoilering the photo
I've already watched the leaks, but why didn't you spoiler the photo?

Took me forever to notice that "PB" was Marceline.

Would Finn hit this at 13?

I was going to point this out too. Also note the placement of grass-Finn next to PB. I'm not sure if its foreshadowing a relationship where human-Finn gets replaced as he feared or simply symbolizing how grass-Finn hasn't gotten over PB like human Finn has.

Also note how going from right to left it's waifu's that Finn has pursued, ending at Huntress Wizard of course. This could allude to HW endgame.
I seriously do believe they are using grass or plant life in general as an allegory for change and growth, that growth is Finn getting over his hormones and no longer pursuing unstable "fiery" relationships if you will (FP), and relationships that are simply impractical (PB and FP); essentially "growing" into a natural relationship with HW, as well as growing out of thinking he's the protagonist in life (there's now two Finn's)

TL;DR huntress wizard cumfirmed, GRASSED confirmed

This would be great but as I said they're probably going in a different direction with that.

Games Bookstore is my favorite character.

>like human Finn has.
says who I'd say there's still lingering feelings even though it's been mostly killed

I'd hit that

With my fist, fuck fascists

does this show even have a fanbase anymore?

I thought everything about and around this show was dead after the many delays and hiatuses.

I just watch it to jerk off

i stick around for fubble

and mostly finn

you jerk it off to spaghetti?

>and mostly Finn
I would fuck Finn

I would say No Homo but really he's just that cute.

>tfw this is mostly what's left of the AT fanbase
sort of glad the show is ending soon so I can be put out of my misery

I would say No Homo but really he's just that cute.
>I'd fuck him too

fucking needs to learn how to ruin a princess' hole already

There's reddit if you wanna go there

fuck you too

Wait a minute

>Pajama War happened after Is That You?
>Finn found his happy place with PB in that episode
>The Finn in the sword never got that

There was also the vision at the end of Breezy, where Finn's arm "growing back" coincided with end of his mopeyness. The vision was PB holding the Finn sword, calling on Finn to arise and be a hero, because that's what he loves.

Fern for whatever reason is uncomfortable being called a hero, so he doesn't have that either.

DonĀ“t judge me

Congratulations!

if reddit wasn't just as shit you bet your ass I'd go there

but you aren't there

now shut up and Finnpost

Finn Baxter OTP

Who bottoms in that case?

But what about his bat waifu

>This also retroactively means Flame Peincess was a mistake

Begone yurishitter
Best ship coming through

There's a little bit of an age difference here

like 1000 years

Chronologically, yes. Physically, not so much. And the show has consistently come down in favor of physical age in matters like these.

I thought this was when the Lich possessed PB.

>And the show has consistently come down in favor of physical age in matters like these.
examples? I honestly can't recall any, if anything they're doing the opposite considering PB and Marcy are both pretty much immortal and are getting pushed pretty hard by the show.

I guess Ice King/Simon and Betty because Ice King is 1000 years old but not Betty.

Thinking back, pretty much all of Finns love interests have been very old.

Marceline is over 1000, Princess Bubblegum is 827 years old, Susan Strong seems like she's in her mid 20s, huntress wizard seemed like she was probably really old.

Flame princess is the only one that is maybe his same age

>examples?

>Finn and aged-down PB
>(presumably) Jake and Lady (we don't know Lady's age, but Jake is chronologically younger than FP)
>Kim Kil Whan and his wife

I think by "physical age" he means what their body resembles and their mind, rather than how many rotations of the Earth they've seen. So, when Princess Bubblegum got temporarily shrunk and looked younger, it was okay for her to have a relationship with Finn, but when she returned to full size it was weird again. Even though her "actual" age never chaged

I feel like PB doesn't really count since that was before anyone thought she was 800 years old, if that was their plan all along I doubt they would have went with it

Jake is a good point though, he's technically just like 17 or so but with the maturity of an adult, so I guess that counts. with his kids too I suppose.

>if that was their plan all along I doubt they would have went with it
I think it was. I remember right after Too Young premiered, someone asked Ghostshrimp on Formspring who ran the Candy Kingdom before PB turned 18. His response was something like, "The better question would be, how long has she been 18?"

I think it's popular enough on tumblr and the like, but it doesn't have too much of a following on Sup Forums anymore, even as it's clearly improved. These days it's not really smart to gauge a fanbase by Sup Forums standards.

reoccurring characters killed this show

>All this mental gymnastic

Shipper will never cease to amaze me, this is some 9+2=11 JEWS DID 9/11 shit.

So, how old is Finn if we include all his de-aging?

We have 16 years old in "basic timeline", but he spent a lifetime in the pillow dimension and had adult children; lets say he got up to like 60 years old there. Then he spent like 5 years or something in the mind dungeon where he couldn't open his eyes.

So overall he's like 80+ years old.

>Finn will never get together with the best dressed person in all of Ooo

Which is good because he doesn't deserve her.

I'm back

Good to hear. How are you today?

Whatever

A FUCKING PEANUT

>Spoiler Warning
>doesn't spoiler file in the OP

Better than yesterday?

Agreed.

Not really

Do you play TF2
I need somebody to play TF2 with

Not really, only play grand strategy

Besides I have theses to work on

It was worth an attempt

It's alright man

I'm still here to talk if you want

ah but which grand strategy is the real question

I messed up and forgot, and it wouldn't let me delete the thread to repost with the image spoilered. I at least hope the details in the thumbnail are too small to be discerned in the catalog.

Would you?

HW is what's best for Finn and you know it.

WOULD YOU?

They can make Huntress Wizard however old they want because nothing's been established.

Crusader kings 2

Also sometimes EU4 and Vic 2

I would suck the marshmallow fluff out of her candy cane, no homo

The designs were so good and interesting in this miniseries it felt like AT had been storing them up for seasons just to let them lose all in one go

that's fair

EU4 is my favorite

ever make a custom Candy Kingdom?

How is it mental gymnastics? I just said it'd be just as great for him to have a harem ending where he can pick whatever. I might be speculating a lot, but I backed my points up with examples, something tells me you just looked at the picture I posted and assumed I was being a shipper grasping for straws, or should I say... grasping for grass.

what does that mean though? That human Finn learned his relationship was just a knight serving a princess rather than anything romantic?

How does this make you feel?

Yes.

>regular anatomy and not made out of marshmallows
2/10

>Finn is simultaneously both best boy and best girl

How does he do it lads?

Friendly reminder that breakfast is the least important princess of the day.

LET ME CALL YOU SWEETHEART

I know, there's a sad lack of Marshmeline fanart right now.

I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU

That song made me feel are warm and fuzzy inside. Then... I blacked out for a little while.

Soon.

Previous thread

This leads into the age old question of morality. Would you fuck your attractive alternate-gender self from another dimension/time-line/incarnation. And if so, since you're the same person, would you force yourself on him/her/you if they didn't reciprocate?

Thank you.

It's just masturbation, like practice sex with one's own sister.

No, I just do Iceland playthroughs where I genocide the Danes

LET ME HEAR YOU WHISPER
youtube.com/watch?v=z8NaE0hr0sA

JUST

Yes, even if she wasn't attractive, since she would probably share my fetishes.
Also, if they were me, wouldn't it be a given that they reciprocate ?

FUCK