That ending in S03E03

>That ending in S03E03
Holy shit, even if the twist was obvious, i didn't see it coming
Can we agree that "Shut up and Dance" is in the top 3 of the best episodes with "White Christmas" and "The Entire history of you" ?

>Can we agree that "Shut up and Dance" is in the top 3 of the best episodes with "White Christmas" and "The Entire history of you" ?
yes

I thought it was terrible

The problem with 'Shut Up and Dance' is that the twist completly takes away from the story and theme of the show in general.

Also, i saw that "The Entire History of You"'s right have been bought by RDJ to eventually make a movie about it, shieeet

its twist was unironically an image of a fucking trollface, It was stupid as fuck. The National Anthem is comfortably ahead of it.

>The National Anthem
"Oi mum, he shagged a pig !"
Boy, that was among the worst episodes, with "White Bear" and "The Waldo Movement" (I really don't like the second season)

white bear and wheres waldo are trash but TNA is great u should watch it again

Why?

Well the theme of the show is fear of technology right? How it can transform everyday life into something to be feared? So all the way through this episode Im thinking of these hacker guys as the bad guys, they're taking people's transgressions and using them to fuck with them including this, what 17-18 year old? Making them do illegal things, be nasty, rob people etc, then finally it culminates in that fight to the death with the other teenager, you think that these people are evil, they've taken an everyday thing and turned it against some kids and forced them into murder. But wait no! Actually this teenager is a paedophile! So it's what....ok this stuff happened? Is this vigilante justice? Are these hackers the bad guys or the good guys? Has this kid actually done anything? It just completely ruins any interesting insight the episode may have had and turns it into "lol pedos getting what they deserve lol"

Do you really think the writers wanted to make it look like the kid deserved it?

Maybe not, but a lot of people seem to think that, I've talked to people who seem to think that was the whole point of the twist. I don't really get what they were trying to do really, it seemed muddled and confused, like they threw that ending in for shock value.

I don't think the hackers are supposed to be the good guys or the bad guys. It's supposed to be morally ambivalence about trolling.

On the one hand, they manipulated people into murdering each other, on the other hand the people they were setting up were morally corrupt themselves.

The only problem I had with it, was how in the world did Kenny win that fight?

>how in the world did Kenny win that fight

retard strength.

>Do you really think the writers wanted to make it look like the kid deserved it?

Dude, we're living in a world that will fuck up your career if you grabbed someone's ass 40 years ago when you were 22 yo and drunk as fuck.

Is this show actually good? I hate most things

Yes but if you're an easily triggered Sup Forumstard then I'll probably see you here whining later on

Most of the episodes are heartbreaking, in a way you feel like you are the one suffering. Some other are meh
But as a whole i definately recommed it

>Yes but if you're an easily triggered Sup Forumstard then I'll probably see you here whining later on
oh so it's gay nigger jew bullshit
thanks for the heads up faggot

>check'd
Some episodes are worth watching. It's definitely got its fair share of jew shit though

It was a bit too over the top seeing someone commit felonies because of some random troll on the internet tells him to.

Did you watch the episode? If you fapped to little kids and someone had a video of me doing it you would do all of that too.

>If you fapped to little kids and someone had a video of me doing it
>me doing it

Well, that's an interesting freudian slip

Adulter-kun did nothing wrong.