Is Jackie's excuse of liking Marco's "Never give up attitude" a good enough reason to go out with this rice and bean...

Is Jackie's excuse of liking Marco's "Never give up attitude" a good enough reason to go out with this rice and bean, beta faggot?

Yes. He's a good guy.

Does it matter? Marco's going to dump her ass.

Betas give up though

She's probably also attracted to him. That helps.

>it's a virgin tries to deconstruct romance thread
I'd supply this post with an image from that god-awful episode of Adventure Time where Finn plays with dolls but I don't wanna.

No, it's the fact that he's not fugly like 99% of Sup Forums.

>Average looking
>Into sports, karate and football
>Smart
>defeat monsters almost everyday

Yeah user totally a beta

This so much.

You're fucking ugly mate, I can see it from here.

Doesn't he regularly throw hands with massive fucking monsters?

Yeah, but those monsters get defeated very easily by a little girl.

Who's babarian bug hybrid, seriously user do you even watch the show, Star specied can live without a body

jacky was necesary to make grow marco diaz, because first "mision" of him was be jackye your girlfriend only to next puit in a fucking mission where marco put risk your live to save mewni and the universe because a kingdom and Magic High Commission can't destry to one enemy to only wear an bag of cheaps

that is the reason to is the crush of marco diaz

Just you wait, the writers will subvert our expectations and keep Jackie together with Marco. Just you wait, I can feel it.

I don't care about shipping, but it would be an interesting plot development.

It just makes no sense to ditch her at this point.

People say she was there for Marco's development. Even the show staff said that. But what has she done so far to really develop Marco? Not only is all of his development done with relation to Star, but he has grown further from Jackie despite her not doing anything wrong.

If anything, Jarco was pretty much ONLY for Star's development as of this point.

If Jackie disappears right now, it would have literally been all for nothing.

He lost his virginity to Jackie. Now he's "developed" enough for Star.

Any proof?

Like when Sokka got "lei" ed in that episode where he was waiting in his tent for Suki?

Don't forget 16 years of adventuring/training chasing Hekapoo clones.

There was a comic about what happened between the "read my mind" scene and Marco eating pizza nuggets.

That's good enough for me.

It just confirm my theory that is a light harem , mexico fantasy show. So is garbage.
Perfecto show if you are a beta virgin that love to self insert.
For that reason Marco is """""""""""""alpha""""""""""""""""

That shit was retconned

If female characters were written realistically? Most male viewers young and old would kill themselves. Most guys cannot accept that women are NOT attracted to them. Women factually only find 20% of men attractive across the ENTIRE species.

And no, they do not like upstanding fellows with respectable attitudes. Marco would get blue balls. Aang from Avatar would get blue balls if he wasn't the global heroic figure of a elemental master, etc.

That's how it goes.

this
chicks like cute guys that try hard
but they hate ugly chaps that also try hard

No it was not user, at the end of the episode they tell you that Marco hasen't forgotten anything about that 16 years he actually forgot stuff about his present time, the point of the final scene of him telling the puppies to go for a walk is that Marco now dosen't care about
difficulties in his road, he knows he has the potential to overcome anything

for sex? yes
for romance? no

>Beta
He charmed fucking Heckapoo.

A woman can easily get on and live off government benefits, you ever heard of the term welfare queen? Money is easy for a woman to obtain and they aren't shamed for riding the cock carousel like they would have been 40 years ago so now they're more promiscuious

if he was unattractive, she would see him as creepy.

right on the money.

You see, human beings are shallow. When a guy plays the "cute/nice" charm is persistent AND actually is physically attrative, it's fine.
When a guy plays the "cute/nice" charm is persistent but is NOT physically attractive, he's seen as creepy and annoying.

The whole "nice guys finish last" thing is hilarious because if you're actually attractive and can be genuine about sincerity (not using niceness to get your dick sucked), AND be attractive on top of all of that, there's a huge percentage of women who will be infatuated by you. You can even be shy/awkward about it, and women will think you're fucking adorable.

Don't wanna get too far off topic (again), but your phrasing "human beings" here is inappropriate, as this only works in one direction. Men have been shown over and over again to be far less picky about pretty much every female characteristic, up to and including looks.

thanks I was actually gonna look for this very image for my post.

I actually refrained from that so the topic wouldn't devolve into /r9k/

but I completely agree with you 110%

Women get moist for the attractive ASSHOLES and Bad Boys. Not attractive nice guys.

Which is why Jackie likes Marco.
Wait...
Also women don't "get moist", because they don't enjoy sex.

>not attractive nice guys

Refer to Many women love the (PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE) asshole/bad boy, and many women also love the (PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE) cute/shy dudes.

If a girl sees a guy incarcerated like that one handsome convict guy who became a meme, they'll become incredibly moist. But if the same girl sees a guy incarcerated who is butt ugly, they'll want nothing to do with them.

>if he was unattractive, she would see him as creepy.

And this is why women do not deserve rights. Even if a man is unattractive they typically learn a trade or a skill to contribute to civilization. What do athletic "I'm alpha brah" douchebags who women irrationally lust for contribute? Nothing. And criminal bad boys? Well they're criminals obviously their actions go against civilization, but women worship these thugs and sexually ruin themselves with them by getting knocked up while expecting a good man to pay for her bastards. Fuck women and fuck their enablers.

Women should not only lose their rights, but ANY man who even argues for women getting chivalry and good treatment should be castrated for treason. Germany and France are going the way of Sweden and what do they have in common? Twats have very much too many rights. Rights they never deserved.

Stop talking bullshit. Women do not like nice guys of any kind. The top of the list for instant sexual attraction are the handsome assholes/bad boys. Women will tolerate a nice guy if he's decent looking, but above all if he has $$$.

You literally don't understand basic biological principles, go read a book user. Women select for physical traits over brains for very good reason: brains are a luxury, not a necessity. Civilization won't collapse without intelligence, but it will without muscle.

Seems like some people in this thread are a little bitter.

We can agree to disagree. However, I agree with you that the majority of women fall for those guys but there's still a decent amount of them who enjoy the "nice guy" if you understand how to play it well and are good looking.

All of the guys who complain about being the "nice guy" are usually ugly, coincidence?

You realize much of Sup Forums has literally gone their entire lives without so much as hand-holding, right? Some bitterness is certainly justified.

It sucks when you live a normie life offline and have had some good experiences with the opposite sex.

Trying to argue with people who haven't, who are so jaded and persistent with their /r9k/ mindset is just a fucking waste of time.

Feels nice to be in the top % of anons who managed to kiss a girl.

It's a cartoon

cartoons are supposed to be written unrealistically so you can learn things the hard way as a kid

You're implying it's a choice.

I've had a threesome with two girls

I guess you have a point there.
gz. Hope you got checked though.

No, you haven't. Nobody who has would say it that way.

writing a girl's name on each of your hands doesn't count.

Get a load of the Threesome Communications & Optics Police over here.

>Threesome Communications & Optics Police

kek..

>is liking someone for their personality a good reason to go out with them?

4U

If you're a guy, sure. But the question is about Jackie liking Marco, not vice versa.

Pretty sure Jackie likes Marco more than vice versa at this point, which is why she shall suffer

That's not a reason for her liking him.

With a good dick.

I'm replying only to be a show off and say I've managed to do this too, and more stuff.

Though no threesomes like . Not my goal though.

still no gf lol :(

After years of abuse and bullying because of her body I think she would keep the first honest guy that showed up

>2 girls
yeah, you and Stacey slobbering over Chad's cock

Bullying because of her body? What do you mean?

It's just headcanon, forgive me user for my sins

>projecting this hard

check'd