Zoom

When is this madman coming back?

Honestly it doesn't make sense for him to come back anytime soon. Andif he did they'd have to redo the entire origin in a different way. He wasn't even Wally's archnemesis in the grand scheme of things so you don't need him thematically.

Why do all the reverse flashes have autism?

Never. Zolomon is in limbo.

Once Wally get his life back to were it was before Flashpoint.
Or at least once he gets back with Linda.

Does wally have his own book or do I gave to read some shit im uninterested in like titans to get my white wally fix

I've seen him show up in Barry's ongoing but thats it

Personal theory,right before flashpoint him and Thawne were gonna team up presumably to return his powers,somehow he got stuck in the time stream in the process,returns at the end of rebirth to find out his wife doesn't even remember he existed,Married to another man.Blames Eobard for trapping him in time,blames Barry for tolerating Eobard,blames Wally for not seeking revenge for what happened to them.Basically have him react the exact opposite of how Wally reacted to being forgotten,instead of rebuilding he just try's to find a way to undo what happened and attack all those he blames.Give him his tv show outfit

Nah dude should have his life back.

He doesn't have a solo yet and hopefully that chances eventually. But the first arc of Titans is very Wally-heavy, so unless you can't stand Booth you should read at least that much. It has become more of a team book since then though.

What's going to happen is that Wally and Linda are going to get back together, they're going to have kids and when wally's life is as it used to be, Zoom will come back to fuck everything up

Wally's not getting a solo. He's only in Titans and will make the rare cameo in Flash and Nightwing and the like.

>I will attack and harm my friend to make him stronger

The edge.

To be fair, if Zolomon got his way, everything he ever did to Wally and his loved ones would've been erased from history by Wally's time travel. There's some twisted logic and reason behind why he's doing what he's doing.

>when is this shitty copycat coming back?

Hopefully never.

Zoom's a better character than Thawne.

Oh that is bullshit and you know it, and I like Zolomon

But Thawne liked him and the idea of having a reverse legacy

Zolomon's character is more interesting and better developed. You might like Thawne more for his (you) worthy pettiness or whatever but Zolomon is a much, much more impactful and well thought out villain. Thawne's a single dimension taken to an extreme.

How's your mother doing, Barry?

He's not wrong,Thawne has a pretty meh origin and motivation before Geoff johns revamped as a troll and even then he never really develops past it.I love troll Eobard but zolomon was fun because his steady decline from down on his luck friend do delusional madman was gradual and tragic.I love both but Eobard was pretty lame for most of history while Zolomon wasn't in his short run

About as well as Wally's kids.

Well, all Flashes (despite some being impulsive) always have the "the head in the right place". So the villains are... the reverse

John Fox was a fuck up, actually.

>Wally doesn't go back in time to help his friend because he knows it's Dangerous and has his unborn children killed right in front of him as punishment
>Barry goes years back in time just because he didn't want his mom to die and ruins the entire Universe because of it
>"I-It's not your fault Barry"

>not Barry's fault

Says who?

True. It's time to reread Waid

Barry fucked up super bad and him getting away with it is one of the biggest examples of DC choosing him as their golden boy. Literally having the person whose life was most ruined by Barry going "It's not your fault" is some cop out bullshit.

Barry was driven insane by the old Mirror Master's mirror

Why does everyone forget this?

Thawne's an insane villain. That's what DC thinks of people who blame Barry for what happened. It's obviously in some way Thawne's fault because he's the one who unfairly used time travel to kill Barry's mom in the first place.

But only because DC wants Barry to have a dead mom!

It's such a mess.

Because in the issues preceding Flashpoint, that shit was glossed over so hard it practically happened offscreen.

Because it's really trivial in the storytelling and not really a part of the Flashpoint story.

Regardless, a hero whose mind is compromised doing horrible things usually still has to deal with the consequences of the horrible things they did. Barry didn't have to deal with shit. He just popped up in the new universe, no problems, great life intact, with no one the wiser about what he did.

It's an enormous narrative deflation.

Him losing his mind was the main plot of that last arc though. Everyone mentioned how detached he was behaving.

I guess my problem here is that saying he should deal with the guilt is different from suggesting that he was actually at fault. He did not truly choose the behavior.

He was still at fault. Like, the thing didn't make him go insane. The extent of it was "oh gosh my mind is kind of weird, I should go save my mom!" and then he ruined everything.

Not that Barry wasn't a piece of shit before he ruined the lives of everyone he knew and loved.

Barry was acting detached and aloof before the mirror.

Fusion?

fuck no, way to miss the point of both characters

God no. Why would you fuse them?

Wally himself and Johns.