Would he be strong enough to beat Superman then?

Would he be strong enough to beat Superman then?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2Ulur2Se0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

What about now?

>Goku in the Saiyan Saga could beat Superman.
>Zeno could job to Superman
Superman is nonsense, user

Easy now user, let's not get carried away

Okay Sup Forums how would you handle it if DC got the rights to DBZ and how would you introduce everything into the DUC?

He was already strong enough. Universal punches vs Struggling to move the moon

I would not. Keep them separated.

DC universe is one of DBZ's 11 alternate universes. How the fuck else would you do it?

Superman vs Goku is a retarded concept because they would be great friends.

I would keep capeshit away from it

Maybe. Superman would be weary of how impulsive Goku is and might lose his patience if the guy decided to put things at risk for the sake of a good fight. Also, Clark is a little uptight when it comes to do the right thing, that might get on Goku's nerves.

They could be like those friends that can hang out for a couple of hours and even have great time. But if they spend more than a day together, they will be at each other throats.

DC already has 52 universes within its multiverse.
And it's not like you can just cram in the 11 universes within it.

No, because
>MUH BREAKING LIMITS VS NO LIMITS AT ALL

I'm guessing people who say this have never watched DBZ. Goku loves fighting his friends. And if he has any inkling that Superman is anywhere close to as strong as he is (or far stronger as the case may be), he'd stop at nothing to make the fight happen.

Wait, is that real?

No

Saitama>goku & superman

Vegetto would be a better choice to fight superman

Nope.

But Satamaball cannot into space.

And Superman would just tell him that he is not interested. Over and over and over again.

Goku would have to do something really stupid to push Superman to fight him and would get One Hit KO almost instantly

would Superman beat him to within an inch of his life and then spare him?
if yes, then yes upon rematch.

Vegito has been retconned to be utterly useless.

>Goku loves fighting his friends.

Goku is a Saiyan; he loves fighting regardless of his opponent. Why the fuck do you think he let Freeza get to full power? That monkey may be a retarded monkey, but he is still a monkey.

Oh. Something tells me it might be eventually, though.

>you know that fusion we made such a big deal about being permanent? we lied, it only lasts an hour
>oh, did I say an hour? no, that's just if you're standing still. you're actually fighting so it only lasts about 5 minutes. Or until you try and use your full power. Whichever comes first.
I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.

The other 41 universes were destroyed for having an average power level too weak.

Then we send in Super Saiyan God Gogeta.

He will be the instrument of Kal-El's demise.

Goku SSJ1>Superman, anyone else that says otherwise is a contrarian pleb

I doubt SSj3 with blue hair will ever be an actual thing.
This is the current pinnacle of the transformations, but most people are speculating Goku already has another one ready and is waiting for the right moment to unveil it

Where does this "hurr Supaman is invincible" shit come from? Doomsday put him in a death coma, plenty of comics have him struggle to fight someone even if they don't have kryptonite.

To be fair, it was established in GT that massive power levels do shorten the fusion time significantly.

Gogeta couldn't maintain the fusion dance form for longer than a few minutes due to the massive power level.

Inb4 > not canon

these transformations are getting less and less cool

>Where does this "hurr Supaman is invincible" shit come from?

Nobody thinks he is wholly invincible, but people are typically working from the two Death Battle videos, which establish the idea that Goku fights to surpass his own limitations, while Superman has no limitations to his power. The general gist is that Goku can never surpass Superman's limit because Superman's power has no upper limit.

>How are they going to split this time?
>Do you want to use the Dragon Balls?
>No
>Do you want them to be absorbed by Buu?
>No
>Do you want to throw in an arbitrary time limit despite saying earlier there is no time limit?
>YES!

Also has a time limit.

If memory serves, Gotenks could only stay for about an hour, half an hour when he goes super saiyan, and then only a few minutes when he goes SSJ 3

Gogeta would arguably be MUCH stronger than Gotenks, so his time limit would be at most, the same as Gotenks. Lesser if Power=decreased time, so SSGSS Gogeta would last a few seconds if they're lucky.

Kiaken Blue is way fucking cooler than SSB

>SSGSS Gogeta would last a few seconds if they're lucky

A few seconds would be all they need if he could end it in one punch, man.

I think they're running out of ideas.

Short of completely changing the design like SS4 did.

If you told me that was true of fusion dance in DBZ I would I have believed you, honestly.

What really annoyed me is how they went out of their way to retcon the earrings being permanent and THEN faked-out the timespan. I mean wouldn't it have been enough to say "you guys are so damn powerful you tore apart the fusion that was supposed to be permanent?"

Just tell Vegeta the Dragon Balls could have undo the fusion.

what you just described is that Goku's power has no permanent upper limit, only temporary limits, which can be systematically raised, presumably without end

>SS4
I still think that looks cool

Thats because it does.

Fusion Dance lasts for half an hour, Patora has been retconned to last an hour
Vegito Blue lasted for 5 minutes, so half that for Gogeta would be 2 and a half minutes. That's way more than he needs since his personality is very serious.

It is the only good thing about GT (because GT sucks).

In Dragon Ball Z the fusion dance established a 1 hour fusion. Kai earrings was permanent.

GT (hurr not canon) established that the fusion dance was limited by power. With insane power levels Gogeta only lasted about 5 minutes in his final battle.

Super retconned the earring fusion so Kais are permanent fusions and non Kais are only about an hour, depending on power level, with SSGSS it was like 5 minutes or some bullshit.

But that's the fusion dance.

The portra fusion was stated to be permanent, with no explanation given as to why it ended when they were absorbed.

Super retconned it from being permanent to "it's only permanent if you're a Kai" and even then, shenron is able to separate them via wishing.

Then it was stated that if you're not a Kai it only lasts an hour just like fusion dance

And then if you use to much power, like SSGSS Vegito, it last barely a few minutes. Just like the fusion dance.

So the only benefit to forming Vegito over Gogeta is how long it will take to fuse by putting on ear rings compared to doing the dance

SSJB + Kaio-Ken x10 was hype as hell dude

I unironically like SS4 and some of the Dragon Ball AF designs.

The concept of the Shadow Dragons was good. The execution less so.

But didn't death battle work at characters in their prime? Which for supes means bullshit like Omnipotent Superman Prime or All Star Superman who was dying of super cancer as a result.

I imagine Superman currently hanging out in the Justice League would be an even fight for SSB Goku and may even lose if he went Kaioken in that form.

Even considering the lesser time limit on the fusion since Gogeta SSG would be ridiculously strong. Even 2 minutes would be enough to win considering Gogeta's serious personality

REFUTE THIS Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=V2Ulur2Se0c

>Gogeta
>the fusion that did a confetti kamehameha is very serious

you pulling my dick, bro?

>GT
>Canon
Pick one

How long did it take Gogeta to kill Janenba?

How long do you think Gogeta would fuck around with trying to kill Superman?

Not when every other universe has a damn Superman in it.
Also, the equivalent of Zeno in DC wouldn't allow the destruction of those universes and the Monitors above him would wipe Zeno's shit out with a nano-ship.

Wasn't there also a power level difference between Gogeta and Vegito too? I thought I saw somewhere that fusion dance was a greater power increase than earrings.

I'm talking about the guy who killed Janemba in under a minute.
Gogeta in GT was just a reskin of Vegito

The only reason Elder Kai gave for the Patora being stronger is them lasting longer.

That makes sense, or made sense at the time......

Who would win?

Mxy
There was a comic where he and Batmite destroy the multiverse and then rebuilt it.
Apparently, this is what Imps do for fun

Tpriyama is a superman fan so never

>dissing the ending

Gogeta > Vegito

Sure, Gogeta only lasts half an hour, but if the movies and GT are anything to go off, 30 minutes are probably 29 more than he needs to actually beat the shit out of Vegito.

Plus, Gogeta has the awesome fusion clothes.

Mxy after that Superman Arc gives me the impression that the 5th Dimension is outside the boundaries of the Multiverse.
So Mxy.

That multiverse is under Zeno's brother (actual brother, not clone) jurisdiction, and he isn't a whiny brat like Zeno.

Can't believe I bothered watching 7 minutes of his drivel.

He's wrong on many points but I'll point out the first error in his drivel because I don't care to get citations in every thing he got wrong.

First minute he says Superman went away for 15k years. That's W R O N G

He can't even with the 17

Probably not. Android 17 can keep up with SSB. Super has really fucked up the power scaling

>he'd stop at nothing to make the fight happen.

As far as I can remember Goku has never attacked somebody who didn't want to fight

They ran out of ideas after SSJ2.

No it wasn't. SSJB + Kaiokeen was just something Toei shoehorn into the anime. Toriyama had nothing to do with it.

Sounds like an excuse for bad writing to me

That is Dragon Ball for you. Power levels were pure bad writing since namek

How?

Toyo's guilty of the same thing
>SSJ2 Trunks is just as strong as SSj3 Goku, even after all the training he's done
>Despite this Trunks is no match for Black
>Vegeta and Black fight as Super Saiyans, and Vegeta wins
>Black comes back, and even though he can only go SSJ1, he beats SSB Vegeta

>No brakes in the rape train
>they were never installed
Now I see why Goku will never beat Superman

>was just something Toei shoehorn into the anime. Toriyama had nothing to do with it.
literally who gives a shit

I don't see it as Power levels, I don't care about the numbers or any of that shit. It's stuff like Roshi being able to fight Freeza goons or 17 being able to fight SSB because he fights poachers. All the other characters had to struggle and train to get to how powerful they are but they just decided "lol fuck it!" and had them just be powerful.

Hell no!!

Black can go SS2 but yeah Toyo manga is bullshit too

>17 being able to fight SSB because he fights poachers
He is able to fight SSB because he trained off-screen.

Meant for too

Toriyama's been writing senzu beans out of storylines for decades. He's not one to let good, well planned writing stand in the way of whatever bullshit he pulls out of his ass.

>he's strong now and he fights poachers, so that must be how he got so strong
How does it feel to be retarded?

And do I really need to list the numerous stupid ways Goku has gotten strong?
-Drinking water
-Drinking slightly different water
-Almost dying a bunch of times
-Getting really mad
-Being near 5 other Sayans
-Just "getting used to" someone else being really strong

He can punch himself into space.

>not using Gohan as example of power bullshit
I mean, Gohan thing was "he is the strongest if he gets really angry".

Monitors are shit though. They die in the dozens whenever something serious and threaten comes along. Protect the multiverse? They couldn't even protect a single unvierse. Never mind the fact that multiple multiverse were destroyed during their watch.

Well considering that Mr. Mxyz was trapped in an underground rapedungeon for several untold years during Flashpoint and post-Flashpoint, I am going to have to give this to Zeno.

blue bump

It is.

Toei shills have been shitting up the /dbs/ threads on Sup Forums for over a year.

Seems like they want to try to influence Sup Forums after being laughed out.

Christ the art and way it's being conveyed on this page are disgustingly bad.

Remove the dialogue and you have no fucking idea what you're looking at.

You clearly read off a wiki article if you honestly believe in what you just posted.

>Crisis of Infinite Earth
>Superman-Prime's rape across the multiverse which led to the decapitation of the Monitors
>Flashpoint
>Empty Hand killing a multiverse
Bitch please.