Remember this? Nick Spencer does and on FCBD it'll happen again

Remember this? Nick Spencer does and on FCBD it'll happen again.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2017/04/23/happens-final-page-secret-empire-fcbd-people-screaming-secret-empire-spoilers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But it won't be Hydra as the victims.

>Current humble, good of heart and Asgardian Thor can't lift the hammer
>man who plots and kills and lies in order to seize control over the world is worthy

What is the criteria, anyway?

OK where's our leaker to confirm this? Come on scanbro.

Those aren't Hydra agents, they're Seth's minions.
Speaking of, Seth hasn't done anything in a very long time and neither have the rest of the Egyptian Gods outside of Khonshu. It's always the Norse and sometimes the Olympian Gods.

Hydra Seth whatever. It's green dudes who cares. But it won't be green dudes on FCBD. It'll be Captain Marvel, Spider-Man, Hulk and Iron Man.

Paging Scanbro.

Can I get a sauce on this? How can this monster possibly be worthy?

He really wants to make the world a better place

worthy ain't what it used to be thanks to aaron and his magical sentient hammer

Scanbro already confirmed it 2 weeks ago

Wouldn't that reflect badly on Jane and Thor if Hydra Cap is considered worthy by Mjolnir?

link

I work in a comic shop and we already have this issue in stock. I haven't looked at it, but I can confirm at least it's plausible someone's seen it.

So how are they going to manage to retcon the "Cap was a Nazi all along" retcon?

same way they did it they'll have the cosmic cube fix it

2edgy4me

Odin's opinions canonically don't matter to the hammer. He can't even lift it himself anymore.

It's not actually a retcon, it's just what Steve believes reality to be.

Well I'll be. Funny how Rich hasn't reported on it yet.

If I get a chance tomorrow at the shop I'll snap a shot of the last page.

Don't post it here. Send it to @judeterror on Twitter please. It'll be taken care of.

There's no way I'm sending it to that neck bearded fedora wearing dipshit.

Power-Level wise, the only ones here that would really pose much of a problem to these heroes are Hive and Arnim Zola. Where the hell is the Gorgon?

fuck off with Bleeding Cool

So Cap can pick up the hammer because he has an unflinching desire to make the world a better place? I guess I can get behind that.

>an unflinching desire to make the world a better place
Just like any dictator.

>Just like any dictator.
Nah, most dictators end up doing it for the power and wealth even if they started with good intentions.

He had a cameo in an issue of Moon Knight.

Khonshu somehow imprisoned him, and framed him for whatever the fuck is going on in that. A few of the other Egyptian Gods have also popped up there.

There are selfish dictators. Steve is not

>dictators are good if they're American
Hi Cletus.

Hey wait, if Scanbro read the FCBD comic, did he talk about what the Zdarsky Peter Parker comic was going to be like?

There was presumably nothing worth spoiling, it looks like it's just a fight between Spider-Man and the Vulture.

Cap picking up the hammer as part of a "HYDRA ARE NOT NAZIS!!!" screed, which makes people realize that Cap isn't a Nazi.

It's Spider-Man. It's every Spider-Man you've ever read. It's funny and what not. And much better than Slott.

Also it involves Mary Jane.

The Kraken? Fury's brother had defected to Hydra?

It's a new guy, all we know is that the New Madame Hydra thinks that he's "family" and he's supposed to be dead.
Keep in mind, Fury's brother wasn't the real Kraken, he killed the original and replaced him. This new Kraken is presumably actually loyal to Hydra.

I've missed out on a lot What happened to the Contessa?

The Contessa has been MIA since the end of Secret Warriors, we don't know if Nick Fury ever broke her out.
This new Madame Hydra is somebody that's been showing up in Captain Hydra's flashbacks and her true origins are unknown. She seems to be very old, tied to ancient Hydra and has tentacle rape powers. She's recently been helping out Steve by assembling the New High Council of Hydra.

Spencer doesn't to COMPLETELY rip off Hickman

At this point I think Spencer can only get an erection if people are shouting at him on Twitter.

But Gorgon is on Captain Hydra's side

I honestly wonder if Nick Spencer can write a "serious" story without clickbait

Confirmed.

>Apparently, the final page of Secret Empire FCBD ends with Steve Rogers holding Mjolnir high over fallen Marvel heroes. It seems that while Mjolnir is notoriously picky about who is worthy enough to lift it and possess the powers of Thor, the Marvel Universe’s number one fascist is totally qualified for the job.

bleedingcool.com/2017/04/23/happens-final-page-secret-empire-fcbd-people-screaming-secret-empire-spoilers/

>Rich literally just stealing from Sup Forums again

sad!

He got the info from people who read the FCBD issue at C2E2.

That's the hack Jude Terror, somehow worse than Rich.

I wanna say that this is a riff on Green Lantern's Guardians being absolutely repugnant ass-hats about ring bearers who can actually think for themselves and follow what they believe to be right and true, but IDK

he storm inside Mjolnir doesnt give a fuck if your hydra or not

Ahahaha Richard Spencer you fucking hack.

Makes sense,Caps still a rightous warrior fighting for others sake over his own,his cause just radically shifted.Still the shitstorm on tumblr and twitter will be fun to watch and to think I thought we wouldn't get any drama till magneto showed up

This is REALLY gonna trigger the SJW crowd
>MARVEL IS SAYING THAT THE NAZIS ARE WORTHY. THEY'RE CONDONING THE HOLOCAUST.

Sorry to burst your bubble Magneto is not a part of Hydra. Neither is Black Widow. Those were just covers.

If Cap vows to protect Mutants and draw them into his fold, I can see Magneto turning Hydra.

I can see Spencer making Magneto Hydra just to push the "Hydra isn't Nazis" thing he's really desperate to make clear

It would be great to have Magneto conflicted about it, but have him consider himself to do what he must to preserve his race.

It could be like Cap putting the mutants in a no win scenario. He could carve out a piece of the US to give to Magneto or Emma Frost if Magneto doesn't accept. Then he would champion and protect the mutants with a continuation of the Unity Squad to make normal everyday mutants tolerate, like, or even join Hydra (not necessarily Magneto).
Later, when the heroes that are left eventually rebel, Cap would show up and tell Magneto that if Hydra loses, then the mutants lose everything Cap has built for them and will be persecuted more than ever since the Mutants were publicly sided with Cap's side of the Hydra Empire.

I could see this being the case, especially if Cap is going to make inhuman internment camps (if Rich the Leech is to believed)

Internment camps? These people are sick! They've been infected by a mutagenic alien disease, and it must be quarantined!

It's real.
Hydra is putting Inhumans into camps.

>Spencer doing his damnedest to distance Hydra from the Nazis
>lol here's some blatant Nazi imagery
is he an idiot or history's greatest troll

I would accept either one, to be honest. Why is it the only runs I've enjoyed with Marvel's current heads are the ones where the villains have actually won, like in Dark Reign?

Is Quesada telling them to write what they know? Are literal super villains running Marvel?

HERE IT IS!!!

shades of Ultimatum

There is no definite criteria, we are never given a criteria of what makes one worthy of Mjolnir.

It used to be that only Odin and Thor could pick it up and then Beta Ray Bill did it and then Cap picked it up.

But Steve never touches the hammer unless he needs to and Mjolnir has a mind of its own and according to the people who read the FCBD issue it preffered Steve over Jane Thor since the hammer slips from her grasp once she goes against Hydra Cap.

Pretty sure Thor will become worthy once he comes back and the hammer goes back to him.

>it's fucking real
Nick Spencer is going to be literally torn apart. They're going to chain him to wild pigs.

I legitimately think this is going to sink the event.

Based cap btfo of the sjws.

that can easily be japanese internment camp imagery

it could be, but you and I both know it isn't

why not?