Let be honest here, that scene was pretty hot

Let be honest here, that scene was pretty hot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I unironically agree

Any r34?

I bet you’re the guy who made the thread whining about “obvious Disney shills” on Sup Forums lmao

As if Disney would waste their time on a group that doesn’t pay to see movies

Force sloth Anakin monster would have been better

Reminded me of my ex desu senpai

Only alt-right freaks are upset about the beauty of a breast feeding walrus elephant.

Some user posted one but I didn't save

So this is a moof.

It's literally the NuTrilogy's answer to pic related. It even turns to Rey to flaunt it.

post the webm with the slow-mo drinking face.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM

hottest scene was when rey is all flustered when kylo doesn't have his shirt on

DARKED

SLOTHY GIV MILKIES
I WANT MILKIES IN MY TUMMIES

The difference is that the sloth milkies scene had a point. Luke was trying to disgust and push Rey away.
That farting llama thing was just... There

I like how they didn't even give it udders. Like animal looking udders. They were just straight up quad stonking titties.
it was hot

Elephants have titties like that

>Anyone else find this scene hot? When this alien lactates for Luke? The alien just looks so feminine and sexy, and the way it lactates and turns to Rey to flaunt it. Like it's inviting her to get closer for the next one.
>I first watched this scene when I was young and I have masturbated to this scene so many times.

So was there any 5 year old future anons in the theater learning something about themselves this weekend?

>all those threads with leaks that claimed the sloth was Anakin

OHNONONONONO

I kinda like that.

I'd probably shoot myself if I actually stopped to think about every scene in every movie I watch that could end up being that moment 5-10 years down the line.

I prefer my fanfiction where I fill Rose's fine ass with my semen.
If you disagree and think she's ugly, go back to

someone please post mark hamill doing the
>I LIVE FOR THIS SHIT
face

Rule #35 of the Internet: If it exists, there is a fetish for it. No exceptions.

I think I saw one in a post a while ago.

Look at her sister and then look at her. You’re telling me she was the first choice for that role because of her talent? Nah, they wanted another uggo so they can find another way to ruin this movie.

There were some under 13 kiddos in my theater who thought it was hilarious. I kind of agreed.

oh so why did he use the force to fucking balance a million feet in the air and catch a giant fish like a fucking badass? Was that to "push rey away" as well or are you just making excuses for stupid bullshit.

This scene was to just make Luke a fucking freak.

Any weird scene in a movie probably spawned a fetish. Just look at the amount of Charlie and The Chocolate Factory shit on Deviantart.

>There were some over 23 kiddos in my theater who jacked off. I kind of agreed.

I still wanna fugg Rose...

I think that was less about pushing Rey away and more showing that he is just living a weird, isolated, unhappy life. He was a more troubled Jedi than Yoda who was living in a shitheap but at least seemed happy and comfortable in his shitheap.

There was a weird Asian kid sitting next to me who looked like he discovered something...special about himself during that scene.

Does that mean he fucked those nun aliens whenever he was bored?

Catching a fish is badass?

Did he just snarl? I thought he grinned like a psycho.

No he fucked the milktit alien

I felt something awaken inside me... and I was afraid.

From like 200 feet in the air yes it is

That's Mhmm Nootka eggs with gloves level of agressivnes

Between this and the creature straight-facing Rey, I didn't know what to think. Was Luke's adventures with Yoda this wacky and vaguely sexual?

This entire scene made me uncomfortable. I wasn't sure If I should laugh or be disgusted.

What is the story behind this thing? Does it just sit there for it's entire life, just waiting for someone to milk it?

Yes.

Looks like Rich Evans