>she rejects him
>he doubles down on dark side

What the hell was Rey thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14648964/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only sucks lightside dick

>men will unironically blame their own autism on women

I bet you’re the guy who made the thread whining about “obvious Disney shills” on Sup Forums lmao

As if Disney would waste their time on a group that doesn’t pay to see movies

>If I join you, there's no guarantee we stop the bad guys. If we, together, rule the bad guys, we can control their dastardly acts and eventually set them straight
>What part of "needs no man" you don't understand?

Both Vader and Ren were absolutely right.

When is this autist going to get banned? He's blatantly shilling in every thread

Do you really believe the slew of Reylofags infesting this board lately are men?
Bitches and faggots, thats what they are.

he didn't kill his mother beacuse she has power in the force it was the lack of it in solo that made him kill him

The Galaxy basically needs an Empire. It just needs a young, benevolent visionary Emperor like Anakin in Ep3 or Ren here, and not an old sadistic cultist Emperor like Sheev or Snoke.

>Skywalker men sperging over their waifus

Sounds pretty consistent to me I don't know what your problem with it is OP

nigger nigger nigger

>BEN COME TO THE LIGHT SIDE AND FUCK ME

What did she mean by this?

t.

>tfw no force gf to impregnate

Why didn't he kill Leia? What's going on with him? You'd think that killing Han would be the FULL DARK SIDE moment but apparently he's still struggling. It's bad writing IMHO.

Because Leia is Rey's mother.

Right? I wanted conflicted leaders.

Snoke pushed him too hard finally.

the idea that men lead but women rule is too toxic and traditional for numale writers

i feel like they would have been joint leaders, military style.

It's actually interesting in the books or something it mentions that Han is actually kind of jealous of Leia and Ben's bond because they have the force and he doesn't and how Leia could calm Ben down just with a wave of her hand and Han could never have that with Ben. So, I think he's just closer to Leia because of that, this also could have added to Han's guilt and him going to his son that he was always wanting to get closer to so ofcourse he'd be the one to try and help him more than Leia.

>kills Snoke to impress Rey,

How can your brain function so improperly?

oh yeah what did he do then

The delusion of this website in general is ridiculous. People actually think companies pay them to post things on this website.

How stupid do you have to be?

Elaborate.

>People actually think companies pay them to post things on this website.
Considering I have proof of companies posting on Sup Forums since 2006, yeah, people do think it. It's the truth, stupid ass motherfucker. You might as well post something dumb as
>People think companies ACTUALLY pay for commercials to air during television!
>People think companies ACKTHUALLY pay for radio ads!
>People think companies ATHSUCKLLY pay for billboards!!!

I thought that was a poor meme?

Have you ever browsed Sup Forums

Also Han and Kylo met on a small bridge. He had to kill him to get past.

Two or three dominant takes on this seem to have emerged, let's see which one Sup Forums really goes for:
strawpoll.me/14648964/
strawpoll.me/14648964/
strawpoll.me/14648964/

Who the fuck is this guy.