Other urls found in this thread:

brorlandi.github.io/StarWarsIntroCreator/#!/AL0gLeytZ0P_dljxqN-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek

>contruction

Dropped.

second what....

expanded universe?

A second First Order. A Second Order if you will.

kek

lel

Feed & Seed

Kek

>It was all a DREAM
Literally the only way to salvage the sequel trilogy

I'd actually like to see what goes on in JJ's mind right now. I mean I really didn't like TFA but that was pretty much due to subjective opinions on the movie. TLJ was outright shit and even though I didn't enjoy TFA, TLJ was a fucking insult to everything TFA established. If I was JJ, I'd be mad as hell because some retarded punk threw up all over what I started

>I used to read jedi magazine

He's coming back for IX too, isn't he? So Rian revealed they're literally making this trilogy up as they went along. Bunch of mysteries were set up in VII, Rian shat over everything. Now JJ is back to square one to take the story in IX. Kylo is the villain, Rey is a Mary Sue, the resistance is gaining strength.

The OT was the same way, they just had the benefit of having decent source material ("Star Wars") to rewrite the other two... and maybe being somewhat decent writers to begin with.

>Impying it won’t be called “The New Order”

Screencap this.

I'm sure they had at least a vague idea where to take the story in the sequels though. It's clear here they literally have not even discussed a single fucking thing to do with the sequels.

why not just give JJ the entire trilogy? this "let's change the director!!!!" bullshit is so stupid at this point. if they had done the movies with three different directors, I'd understand it but the way it stands right now, it's as if one kid had build a solid castle of sand, the second one rushes in and destroys it and somehow, the first kid is supposed to build the same castle and improve on it in the same go

Rian is /ourguy/ sabatoged everything jewjew set up with the first movie in one fell swoop

Not really. Maybe the Knights of Ren come out of hiding to avenge their old master or some crap. Or maybe they side with Kylo and brings them in as his enforcers. Snoke's gone, but a lot of pieces are still in play.

Not sure
Probably something to do with KK wanting female directors, but obviously didn't find any

not only that but they can't just play the 'muh archetype' card if they want to turn it back into a standard Joseph Campbell hero's journey story like the OT, since they've made such a big deal out of how this trilogy deconstructs that kind of story.

brorlandi.github.io/StarWarsIntroCreator/#!/AL0gLeytZ0P_dljxqN-E

I'm just pissed that the Opening Crawl from The Last Jedi still looks retarded like TFA. Can't believe they didn't fix it to match Luca's movies.

>"You said Vader killed my father!"
>Fuck, how do we write ourselves out of this?
>"Uhhhh in a way, he did...!"
And thus, a trilogy was born

TFA and TLJ are both shit and TLJ completely ignoring TFA while also likely being completely ignored by Ep9 will just cement this "trilogy" as complete fucking garbage that nobody will ever look back on favourably once it stops being current culture war shit. The shills that were defending the prequels as "not that bad" have already moved on to defending the Disney Wars films by saying at least they're not as shit as the prequels. Then they'll just move on to saying at least the 2020s films aren't as bad as the 2010s films and so on. Meanwhile the OT will still be the only thing people actually care about.

a second first order?

second (4th) (not) death star

What's going to be the next story after Solo?