Ralphthemoviemaker>rlm

Ralphthemoviemaker>rlm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wR00z4D72Y
youtube.com/watch?v=gZqRBXfRhR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go to bed Ralph, your Wonder Woman review was good.

>hasn't even finished film school
>still best reviewer on JewTube

Ralphthekinomaker

>Expects just a funny review
>Ends up with a borderline psychological thriller
God, he's underrated.

Yeah, he may just be taking the Plinkett template and running with it but at least he's fucking utilizing it. He's not as funny as Mike but he's still got some good opinions and insight and makes quality content.

He's honestly one of the few who actually gave Wonder Woman an honest review, can't believe RLM liked it

He also seems to be the only youtube reviewer who can actually make a serious film

F

Is he a jew?

I agree with him with a lot of stuff but he made a lot of retarded points

>Let's compare with Captain America, but let's use the entire trilogy because the first movie has no real character arc for Captain just like Wonder Woman, which is still in the first movie!

Ralph is a chad, not scared of YT or SJWs or anyone going after his opinions.

RalphTheUtterPleb

Confirmed DCucks.

>Ralph makes literal kino
>meanwhile RLM makes shitty "le so bad it's le good" movies

youtube.com/watch?v=0wR00z4D72Y

>uploads a review 8 months after release
>not afraid of anyone going after his opinions

Art takes time, reddit kid.

Ralph can't make anything because he is obsessed with being recognized. He is a terrible fucking actor and it destroys his "films".
Sorry Ralph, can't be a famous director if you can only direct yourself.

>he calls student films "kino"

>le utoobers and essejeewees

He actually starts the Wonder Woman review by positively commenting on how it empowers women, retard.

He uploaded the first short review when it was released

The other one is like a plinkett review

Tosspot is a better reviewer. /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=gZqRBXfRhR8

I mean, his films are all incredibly flawed, but you can see he's actually developing his own craft and trying to mature as a director instead of just making ""purposely bad"" schlock like RLM does. I honestly think he might have a bright future.

Name one other critic with the balls to insert a gay sex scene into their Batman v Superman review

He honestly should stick to directing only, it'd make everything better, why the fuck do these guys always want to act in their own shit, why can't you just make a cameo or something

>He honestly should stick to directing only
Maybe he also genuinely likes to act? Can't deny that directing is definitely his forté but we shouldn't prohibit the kid from also trying to develop his representation skills.

There this guy on YT called Dishonored Wolf, who tried to pull that shit. It worked, too.

Yeah he's good. I don't really care for his style, but the guy has depth.

Well he brought up how he went from idealistic weakling to strong superman rather than starting out flawless like WW in his first movie, and how the satisfaction came from that. And the Captain America character is kind of set up to accommodate a multi-movie arc versus WW. That's mostly just because as he mentioned, they clearly wanted to make the WW movie set in WW2 instead of the more ambiguous WWI setting, but felt they couldn't because of Captain America's first movie, ironically. And that's also a problem that arises from staying marginally faithful to the source material, as he mentioned.

probably but he could just cast himself as a small supporting character and go from there

Honestly anyone who reviews bottom of the barrel trash anywhere near as much as they review actual movies sucks. Why would anyone waste their time with something like God's Not Dead, as if evangelists are the same demographic as people who watch snarky movie reviews?

>anyone who reviews bottom of the barrel trash anywhere near as much as they review actual movies sucks
But user, he doesn't review any "actual movies", mostly it's just capeshit and blockbustershit.

Yeah he's pretty okay. It helps that he's young so he's more updated to things today. Compare him to those senile old farts in RLM.

That Zach Snyder shit cracked me up last night.

Ego, or maybe he can't find other actors.

Can this Ralph guy stop spamming himself? for fucks sake.

Does YMS also count together with Ralph as part of the young turks who are bringing in a second wave of film criticism into YouTube and kicking out the old fartery of RedLetterMedia? It's interesting because both of them actually seem to have substantially more sophisticated taste in cinema, Ralph's films do display a surprisingly solid comprehension of how pacing and montage works and Adam seems to be have a major preference for the Sundance / Cannes / TIFF / etc. indie scene over blockbusters, whereas in comparison RLM are basically just manchildren criticizing the Hollywood industry while still exasperatedly watching every single schlock that's put out by a big studio.

Can anyone confirm whether or not Ralph has fucked a canine?

>I smoke and go to film school
>I Jean-Luc Goddam Godard

Simple. The videos get views from kids, plebs, and autists.

Kek, guess it's impossible to discuss Adamn for eternity now.

i would take chris stuckmann overe this guy, even though chris is a manchild he doesnt come across as a giant egotistical douche. also this ralph kids voice is fucking grating and like most reviewers (including Chris Stuckmann) he only picks low hanging fruit to pick on

hey Redditor you don't have to say kek to things that arent funny i know you think it makes it look like you fit in but it just makes you stand out like the little fag you are. back to /r/films and take your dogfucking haircut needing freak with you

just take neither then

Hey you fucking faggot don't make posts in my place making me seem like a fuckin jerk eh? That was unwarranted

i dont watch youtube reviewers period

hey little redditor you can just call me a nigger next time you dont have to act so emotionally hurt

I thought this was a lesbian woman.

He sucks fucking ass, stop making shill threads you jew fuck. No one cares when you bring up yourself and your flicks 300 times every review

his """""""""""""""""""""""films"""""""""""""""""""""""" are terrible and his voice is irritating. he also drags things out with unnecessary skits/"""jokes"""

HEY GUYS RALPH THE MOVIE MAKER HERE DID I MENTION THAT I MAKE MOVIES. SO YEAH LETS GET INTO THIS FILM REVIEW. BUT FIRST LETS SEE HOW IT STACKS UP AGAINST MY OWN FILM THAT I MADE, BECAUSE I AM A FILM MAKER. DID I MENTION IM A FILMMAKER I TAKE MY CRAFT VERY SERIOUSLY MAKING 10 MINUTE STUDENT FILM SCHLOCK. I AM THE ULTIMATE AUTHORITY ON ALL MOVIES BECAUSE MY TEACHER SAID HE REALLY LIKED MY FILMS, BECAUSE I GO TO FILMMAKING SCHOOL BECAUSE I AM A FILMMAKER.

Nice try samefag, but exactly in which review does he even bring up his own films as an example?

your reaction image doesnt match your post and one of those posts isnt mine

A Million Ways to Die in the West

Starts off with him sucking his own dick because he won some irrelevant award and later he takes one of his own videos as an example on how to do comedy correctly.

Source?

I love this guys videos. Just watched the wonder woman review very entertaining.

No

>can't be a famous director if you can only direct yourself

I hate when he makes a crappy joke and it lasts for uncomfortable amount of time, by the end of which it stops being funny

He'd be more successful then