CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

TODAY
I
WILL
REMIND
THEM

What the fuck is that image hahaha

You can remind me everyday user, I rather see this than another Carol thread.

Better yet, can Killer Frost dethrone Carol for the YASSS QUEEN title?

Cold wouldn't want to be an Endless, too much power. He lives for the heist. That's why he quit working for luthor.

Killer Frost is now one of the Endless.

She's not actually, but it's a fun meme to shitpost about until the actual story happens

in what book?

How many times do you need to "remind" us before it counts as spamming?

JLA

Cold has never been given the choice.

Ok, but does anyone have any actual theories about what Destiny meant?

Is it actually Destiny, to begin with?

fuck you

KILLER FROST IS THE NEW YAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN?

Shouldn't her name be spelled with a D?

Diller Frost?

>Killer Frost
>she is now the absence of heat

New Destruction?

Dumb

Absence of heat is totally a universal constant, too. It's Entropy, she'ld likely totally fit right in if we were going with that.

I still prefer the Sup Forums theory that all the ice themed villains keep happening for a cosmic reason no one ever bothers looking into. The going hypothesis was an Entropy Force, identical but the polar opposite to the speed force. Rather than giving energy for increased speed and other shit, the Entropy Force saps energy from the shit around it, which appears to make it more cold when only a fraction of the power is used. And most of the users of it don't even realize it's a force let alone how to fully properly take control of it, unlike the flashes.

I think if this were the case, The Turtle (the one who steals kinetic energy, because there's like4 of them I need to be specific) would make way more sense. He'ld have tapped into the force enough to become some kind of anti-speedster. Which is more or less what his powers are.

absence of heat is not entropy, entropy is complete uniformity.

Complete uniformity on a universal scale includes the removal of heat from the universe. It's called Thermodynamic Entropy and it's a physics concept. It's goes into the idea of the Cosmic heat death of the universe, or the idea that when given enough time Entropy of the universe causes all heat to dissipate because heat is a form of energy and an entropic universe will always move toward permanent uniformity. IE no heat. On a small scale, control over Thermodynamic Entropy would look like control of the cold or ice as you'ld be robbing the universe of energy in small bursts around you causing the water vapor in the air to freeze and the temperature of the area around you to drop substantially. Look it up.

The Entropy Force in small bursts would totally just steal the energy from the universe around it's users, taking the heat from the area which is a form of energy, causing a lack of said heat and therefore it would look like cold.

I'm so confused...

Damn Cold?

Several people get amazing cold powers

Snart gets a small gun

Captain Cold is a weird sort of example, because depending on the continuity he sometimes doesn't fully understand his own guns. It's something like, "I built the basis for them, but the driving tech was something that just happened after I started assembling them. I don't fully understand them". And the guns are often more powerful in his hands than in the hands of others for "unknown" reasons. you could probably make the argument that a lot of the cold users who use primarily tech for their abilities are all like Barry or Wally or Jay, where most of them involve lab accidents that give them super speed, but then it turns out later on that it was really just the speed force doing whatever the fuck the speed force does as a smoke screen. The Entropy Force could conceivably make it's version of the speedster create high tech shit that is actually just given them an outlet for their real ass powers. In other words, Snart's shitty little guns could be a crutch. Maybe he has ice powers himself, but doesn't believe in them enough to really be able to use them. Maybe mentally he's unable to actual manipulate his abilities without the guns because he's personally so geared toward the idea that his powers are 100% his small gun.

Or maybe he's just a shitty version of Killer Frost.

Decline

I like how it's literally just a desert eagle.

He's The Black Racer, Killer Frost is Death, and Mr. Freeze is Nekron

His desert eagle makes so little sense, it's hilarious. How the fuck does he do half the shit he does with it? Like, comic books, I know. But holy shit, Captain Cold is so beyond that argument sometimes.

>they're still replying to this spammer faggot instead of reporting him

But no, it's clearly Sup Forums that's ruining the board.

He's caught up in Flash's power-creep.
Somehow, Flash never left the Silver Age, and in fact has been steadily getting more powerful since, pulling his rogue's power levels with him.

So now we have a handgun that can halt all molecular movement, which the high-school drop out writers think will be an awesome freeze power, but which in fact would just be implosive disintegration.

Protip: today I will remind you is a /pol / meme.

Actual theory time: She's the new Destruction.

Unless he has physics breaking entropy powers. Like how Flashes can run at near light speed without being torn to pieces or any of the other issues the speed force would cause in it's speedsters.

I for one am glad that DC's greatest character is getting the respect she deserves.

I want it to be revealed that Frost is the Anti-Life Darkseid has been searching for.

I like this idea.

Also a reminder that there is an entire secret country in the North Pole of ice people in the DC universe

T. Mad Snartnigger

Don't explain the bait, redditor

The only thing I feel would punch a really big hole in the idea of Entropy Force is how much of DC opens up for questioning if it ever became a real thing. Like, if ice based characters are just low level users of an anti-speed force, does that mean fire based characters have all been low level users of the Speed force this entire time? Does that mean we've actually had an army of potential speedsters sitting around waiting for their powers to manifest this entire time? And it would almost make sense if it's characters who seem to create energy (heat) out of nowhere and nothing for them to be tied to the force that creates energy out of nowhere and nothing. But it would REALLY fuck up the way the DC universe balances. Also, would it mean ice based characters could potentially reach a level where their powers manifest as energy and speed detraction instead of ice? Imagine how jarring it would be for Freeze to be icing a bank one minute and suddenly a last goes off and he's sapping the energy out of the area around him the next. People slow down to nothing, everything seems to stop moving, suddenly he's tearing the energy out of everything he touches. It would be awful.

>Superman, Martian Manhunter, etc. are all speed force users

I say it every time because it keeps coming up, but Entropy in the DCU is already the Time Trapper and (s)he is way cooler than Frost.

It's Destiny, the ruins in the background matches the his garden from Endless Night. However his robe is colored purple like in his every non-Sandman appearance, aka whenever they don't want to ask Neil for permission to use the Endless.

a late reply but these misconceptions bug me. And I do study physics

you are correct about the eventuality of entropy, as eventually it will make everything cold. but wrong about the small scale part. A low entropy system is a system of uniform energy, it is described as a system in which you are unable to extract mechanical energy. You can't change the system to do 'work' (work as described by physics). If Killer Frost makes things cold she is INCREASING entropy because there is now a large gradient of energy and it can be manipulated to do 'work'.

always describing entropy in a cosmological scale leads to misrepresentations of what entropy really is and confuses people. but the actual definition isn't much help for the public either "entropy is the number of unique ways a system can be ordered." isn't much help for most people. easier, I think, to say uniformity

Killer Frost shares the throne with Poison Ivy for meme queen of Sup Forums

This is not debatable

It's not that the uniform would have NO heat, it's just that the heat would be so uniformly distributed that everything would be uniform.

For example the universe could be a cool 70 degrees Fahrenheit throughout (not that it would be, but just hypothetically) but at complete uniformity there could still be no life.

>anime